I am here! ... to roleplay :D

F

Fuka

Original poster
Awkward greeting first: Hey there peeps.
I've done some online roleplaying in the past but I've been mostly playing D&D for a while now.
I really wanted to come back to this though, so here I am! Fantasy anything is pretty much my staple food but I also love trying new things so I'll be on the look out for things that spark my fancy but let me know if there's something you wanna try! \(^o^)/

~Fuka!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello, Fuka, and welcome to Iwaku!! You'll have no trouble finding lots of partners to satisfy your Fantasy cravings, whether you're looking for 1x1s or Groups.

Hope you're having fun exploring the site, and do feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

:bouncy:

Reactions: Fuka
Welcome to Iwaku! This place can seem a bit overwhelming at first, but just settle in slow and it'll become less intimidating!. Let us know if you have any questions though, we're always happy to help. Most importantly though...HAVE FUN!!

Oh and...D&D background lends itself to this very well. Character creating and keeping to those limitations and quirks can make for some super fun role play! Good luck!!