I AM ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nebulon Ranger

Original poster
Except not really.

I'm Nebulon Ranger, or Neb for short, though at least one person here knows me by a different name. I'm 20, and live in the non-igloo part of that huge place north of the border. I like to consider myself an internet activist. Big on music, listen to a lot of metal and orchestral music, trying to get in to writing my own (have been trying to improve for seven years now). Very much furry, though some of the shit in that community has left me jaded. Big on YouTube memes and stupid music videos (more on the latter at the end of this post). Holder of a 2006-era YouTube account (the era of shit layout).

As for roleplaying, usually up for anything. Can write pretty well, I'd say.

With that out of the way, have some weed to relax (no I'm not actually a stoner):

welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif

Hey there! Welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.