I am a newbie! :D

N

Nubella Newbling

Original poster
I am a newbie! But I am not a real newbie. I am an Admin testing the registration process and stuff for new accounts.

Please treat me like a real newbie as I post on the forums so I might see how everything works!

...how do I post an avatar and stuff? I am a newbie. D:

In your settings diana, we even have stock ones in case you suck at finding cools ones that speak for you =D

Also watch out for diana diana, she eats newbs.

Thank you admin person i have never met before! you are quite helpful and stuff!

also I want to join a roleplay! how can i do that?

Well we used to have a sections called "OOC" (pronounced oh-oh-see and not like you've just been gutpunched) but not its called "SIGNUPS & PLOT DISCUSSIONS" because people were afraid of being punched in the gut... go in there and look at all the luuuuurvleh roleplays and join one!

Quiet, Vay! You're never welcoming newbies.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, person I've never met before.
I'm Kitti and I'm happy to meet you again.
Stop spying on us. :D

Since you're new to our wonderful community, I have some links to help you find roleplay important aspects to the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask me. I encourage you to look around on your own too!
Happy playing.

*puts kitti in a cardboard box, closes it, and runs his fingernail against the side*

Hello newbie that is obviously not me at all! Welcome to the site! 8D

Are you me? I think you are.

HIIIIIIIIIIII

thanks for calline me cute!!!!!!11

also where do i roleplayt again? i can't find the forums.

If you look over the links that I put in my previous post, you'll find the roleplay out of character and the jump in roleplay sections.
Roleplay in character is done in the sections labeled "Modern, Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Mature", which you can find on the main forum page by scrolling down. :]

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!!!=DDDD