5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
I tried not being a ferret.

CV1lrHZ.jpg

Now, just like Leonard Nimoy and Spock, I must accept the inevitable: I am a ferret. Apparently forever. :rotfl:

@ResistingTheEnlightened @redblood See? I'm a ferret again. You can relax now. :ferret:

Psh, giving in to peer pressure. Pansy.

Yes, follow your instincts (our desires), always be the ferret man and never change ⌒.⌒ peer pressure for the win.

Brovo you will always favourite ferret

Reactions: Esmeray and Brovo
@Brovo You shall be forever typecasted! Your acting career is ruined! D:
But see it from the bright side. If they need a ferret, they will always know how to call. So Brovo will never have to worry about being out of a job :D I mean, how many good ferrets have you seen around? ^^ Brovo's role is secured.

Reactions: Gonzo
It just means they like you.

Or maybe they're just weirdos.

But what do I know? I don't have a good head on my shoulders. Hah. Get it? Sigh. I shouldn't be up at 3 am.

But see it from the bright side. If they need a ferret, they will always know how to call. So Brovo will never have to worry about being out of a job :D I mean, how many good ferrets have you seen around? ^^ Brovo's role is secured.
So he will be the Leonardo DiCaprio of ferret films? Awesome. XD

AKA he will never win an Oscar. >:D

Yep, he might deserve it, but there will always be one movie that's better than his D: Choose your movies wisely ferret-man! But don't be too picky!

THE SAME THING HAPPENED WHEN I STOPPED USING AN OWL! O__O

THE SAME THING HAPPENED WHEN I STOPPED USING AN OWL! O__O
GO BACK TO YOUR OWL DIANA D: Hollywood won't accept you otherwise!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Quick! Let's all apply Peer Pressure to Diana!

I support Diana's choice of being a.. idk, deranged magical girl? Is that what that is? Whatever it is, I support free will and breaking free of the chains of a particular avatar theme.

At least until I go back to the Littlefinger avatar, because then that position would be hypocritical and I'll have to change to supporting peer pressure.

I support Diana's choice of being a.. idk, deranged magical girl? Is that what that is? Whatever it is, I support free will and breaking free of the chains of a particular avatar theme.

At least until I go back to the Littlefinger avatar, because then that position would be hypocritical and I'll have to change to supporting peer pressure.
GO BACK TO BEING A DOMINATRIX BEAR!!! ]:

Status
Not open for further replies.