I am a Beast

Deciding that she liked this kid, Elize turned to face Ellie and answered. "My name is Elize. I am looking for a snake by the name of Crim." Her face became a little less pleasant. "I need have a bone to pick with him." Shaking her head, as if to get rid of bad memories, she returned to a neutral expression. "I can cook that if you would like." she began to take out a fire starter and her cooking supplies. "So, how old are you?" She waited to see if Ellie noticed the sleeping draught. No other creatures or humans had, but there was always the exception. If it did work, though, Ellie would be asleep within 5 minutes after eating the fish.

Crim tasted the air for a while. Not getting anything for a while. Until he finally got a taste he hadn't tasted in so long but he would never forget it. Elize. That bothersome human who was on the menu but never served. He turned to Murk, "Take a fly around, call if you see anything." With that Murk flue off and Crim turned into a shadow again, fallowing the taste.

Shaking her head at the little kitty girl, Elize heard a noise. Turning swiftly and nocking another arrow, she scanned for the source. There! something in those bushes. Putting herself between the bush and Ellie, she slowly moved closer. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to take her or the girl. She saw a flash of movement and shot it. She nocked another arrow and heard a cawing sound. A bear was crumpled on the ground, and the crows were coming to feast. taking the arrow and putting it back into her quiver, she brought out a knife to skin the bear. It would make a good soup with the vegetables she had, and the fur would keep her warm and dry.

Staring at the hunter she grinned a little before answeing her.."how old am I?? Heheheh i have the looks of a 10 year old girl but im actually 15 years old~" she chuckled before sitting on a huge rock as she stared at Elize killing the bear.

Some sparks went around her tail while she played with her ears.

Turning and smiling, she registered what Ellie said. "15. That's not what I would have guessed. You're only ten years younger than I am." Pulling the skin off of the meat, she began slicing it into chunks. She gave a little part to a fox at the bushes, a big chunk of it in clothes, and then covered the rest to come back for. She glanced at Ellie, and determined that the draught wasn't working. It gave her some disappointment. She was starting to like the little girl. It's a shame. Then, she thought of something so odd and crazy it just might work. "Ellie, would you like to leave the forest with me? I have a small farm about ten miles away."

Ellie widened her eyes when she said the farm house. Going near her like a thunderbolt she immediately grabbed her shoulders and stared at her with sparkling eyes.. "YES! Take me away!! Away from that bastard snake who tried to eat my face with his stupid mouth!! Please!" She exclaimed excitedly as her sparks increased and now dancing around her rapidly as her excitement increases.

Laughing, Elize gently pried Ellie's hands off of her. "Okay then. Come north with me until we reach the edge of the forest. There will be horses waiting for us." Taking a second to uncover the bear (because she was leaving- no sense wasting it) she scanned for danger, and then set off, making sure Ellie was following. Keeping an arrow nocked in case of danger, she handed Ellie a dagger. "While you can turn into a cat to protect yourself, you may want it to be on the safe side."

Crim had watched the girls conversing and as they left he chuckled deeply."That's right lead us to your own morgue." He slid after them, quiet as a whisper.

Murk groaned, no bear for him. He knew that his boss would strangle him for slacking off and he continued to fly after the weird cat girl and her freind.

Hearing the sound, Elize whirled around and let an arrow fly, hitting the crow in the tail feathers. She nocked another and scanned for any sign of movement. "Ellie, there is something here. Get ready to fight." She crouched down and hoped that the girl was doing the same.

Ellie didn't care that someone was here but she knew better. Turning back she summoned an electric orb as mini electric wing appeared at her back.taking a normal position she kept her guard up while she was ready for battle...and secretly gaining speed just incase.

When Murk crashed down into a bush it took him a while to recover due to the fact he was getting increasingly big. Slowly a terrifying hooded head rose from the bushesimage.jpg
Murk The Forgotten

Not knowing what it was, Elize didn't let more arrows fly. Instead, she waited, crouched and silent. Whoever had summoned a beast of this magnitude would have to be very powerful. They also wouldn't just kill them- no, whoever controlled this being would most likely gloat a little before killing them. If they killed the master, the slave would go free back to wherever it came from. Unless, of course, this was something new.

A faint morning sound could be heard coming from Murk as he approached the hunter. Crim, feeling this to be a wonderful time to get that stupid cat to fear him, slid to over hanging branch and returned to his physical form. "Well well well. Look who we have here, the foolish sacrifice Elize and my dear friend the annoying kitten. Question for the kitty, do you still think I'm so stupid? Now that a wraith is at my command?"

"Crim... So I finally meet you." She whirled around and let the arrow fly, hoping to make it on her first shot. She instead clipped bis back, not hitting it. She nocked another arrow and waited for another chance to strike, glancing between wraith and master. Crim would feel the pain, but it wasn't serious. "A pity. I always wondered what if your blood was crimson, or a different color entirely."

Elize locked her eyes with those of the giant serpent, daring him to make a move. "Ellie, run. Leave now while you can." Elize handed the cat girl her emblem. "They will let you go to the safe haven with this. If I return, the snake will be dead."

"Which will never happen." Crim stated but he let the cat, girl... thing leave. "Interesting that you would wonder about blood ma chari. You'll be seeing red soon enough. Murk." At the command of his master, the wraith pointed a crooked finger at Elize. A dripping ball of shadow formed at his nail and launched at her.

Not moving fast enough, the blob landed squarely in her chest. She gasped at the pain. "Go Now! Leave!" She trembled and died to peel it off of her but she couldn't. The weight of the darkness pulled her to her knees.

Crim slid down the tree he was on and faced the huntress. "Heh hee hee hah." he laughed, "at last I dine on your flesh." He opened his mouth wide, exposing his fangs.

Elize wasn't going to die yet. She gripped her hunting knife and thrust upward, but the blade bounced off the scales at the back of his throat. She instead slit his tongue, getting sprayed with his Blood. She hacked at the goop, managing to get enough of it off to run. She fled the battle, hoping that Ellie was safe, while drawing out another knife. She had dropped her bow behind, as the impact of the goop had snapped it like a twig.