I am a Beast

Crim smiled, the hat had recharged. "All right, I will." With that he went into shadow form and slid away from the raven's sight.

Ellie saw Crim dissapearing from the shadows while she was still sitting on the branch. "..strange" she said, licking her paw slowly before jumping to the ground as she walked into the bushes.

When Crim disappeared, she winged into the sky before he could sneak up on hjer. "REK, REK, REK!" She was warning the wolf to run away. "That's not fair. I dare you to strike in a visible state. If I hadn't seen you before I wouldn't have gotten away. Without your powers, you're useless. And now I'm in the sky you can't even get the ring." She said the last two sentences with venom in her voice, taunting the snake.

"Heh the world isn't run by the earth alone..." The voice returned, however it was different, higher pitched, more raspy. Suddenly a large crow with a unmistakeable top hat bursted out the tree leaves."Still think I'm so useless Tweety Bird?"

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this can't be happening... "I guess this isn't striking me, but it won't matter to you, will it?" She climbed quickly in the air, calling. "Quork, quork, quork trillll! Quork, quork, quork trillll!" As she called, ravens woke up and flocked into the sky where she was calling. It was the call that summoned them to food. She then changed her call, alerting them to danger. "REK, REK, REK, REK!" Her crown was raised and she was staring at Crim, telling them that there was something bad about the crow. "I can't shapeshift, but I'm naturally a raven. Ravens know ravens."

Ellie stopped and watched them inside the bush while rubbing her two paws for more electricity. "Eeeeehhh? Oh so now you can shape shift?!!!" She whined while curling her tail around her as she stared at the giant bird.

"Your a very stupid cat aren't you?" Crim slithered slowly down the branch to Ellie and launched hisself at her, mouth open wide.

Meanwhile the crow simply laughed at the puny ravens"More for the main course, you'll be a wonderful sample Tweety Bird."with that he swiped at the raven with claws like razors.

Ellie sensed this and created an shield infront of her as the snake bit the shield and not her.

"Call me stupid or whatever you want but im not here to look for a fight..... if you don't want to be forever paralyzed that is" she stared at him plainly while more and more sparks danced around her body.

She managed to roll out of the way. She was slightly larger than the crow. Identifying the crow as a threat, the ravens treated the crow like they did an owl, just calling more, and more, and more to swoop at it until the whole sky was one massive cloud of ravens. To get out without harm would be impossible - the crow would at least get a few bruises and scratches. And all she had to do was hide in the cloud.

Seeing the fight, Alma jumped up and snapped at Crim a few times, then turned and ran, since she couldn't reach. She panted as she went, her body not used to so much running in so little time. A sharp right here, turn left, jump over the log-
It was the edge of a short cliff, maybe 15 feet high. She fell down the whole way, and blacked out at the bottom.

Crim looked at the cat in fury. "This could have been so much easier ma chari but you just had to complicate things didn't you?"He then started hacking loudly and spit a large blob of poison into her eyes.

The crow looked at the cloud of ravens amd shouted "YOU FOOLS EVER HEARED OF A MURDER OF CROWS?!" He cawed a the crow call for a feast and several crows started flying at the ravens.

There still hadn't been time for the crow flock to grow in size. Like the few stray birds that flew away, I went behind the flock where I wasn't in the crow's visual range. I dropped down and flew low and fast in the trees while the ravens dove at all the crows. A few realized they were outnumbered and flew away. One died.

"Ack you stupid snake!" She shouted while her paw glowed white as she smashed it on her eyes healing it for a while. Seeing an open escape for her, she jumped away from the snake and runs fast as she can towards a small clearing where big sparks started to appear on her body...

Crim screamed up at the crow "MURK IF YOU CANT KILL A SIMPLE BIRD HELP ME SILENCE THIS ANNOYING KITTEN!" Raven blood had been spelt, the crows started frenzying and more and more came to feast. Murk the crow dived down into the trees next to Crim and returned his hat."Now were is the little kitty?" He asked in his creepy hallow voice.

Gasping, a young huntress saw the ravens and crows fighting. She knew that something powerful was nearby. What a bounty that pelt would bring. She pulled her bow down and nocked an arrow, preparing for the hunt. Flipping her long black braid behind her head, she scanned the woods for her prey with cold blue eyes. Many years ago, she was supposed to be sacrificed to that awful snake her village worshipped. After being saved by a passing woodsman, Elize had sworn to get revenge on the snake, the village that would have let her die, and the forest that was to be her grave.

The cat rested for awhile before running again. While running she saw a person walking around the forest. 'Hunter...' She thought before landing on a rock within a few feet away from the hunter at a small clearing. The sparks became bigger turning into colour gold as they danced around Ellie's body and some of them went up like mini electric wings....something like this rarely happens for Ellie only when she's feeling strange like now.

Looking around she stared at the hunter from a distance with her glowing blue eyes.

Seeing the sparks flying, Elize turned and saw the cat. A small smile was the only expression change. She had the gear to capture this, instead of killing it. Slowly reaching back into her bag, Elize pulled out a weighted net and a bag of fish. "Sweet kitty kitty, come here. I won't hurt you." A sweet voice, almost like singing. Opening the bag, she extracted one medium sized piece of trout. She held it out with one hand, but she didn't move closer. Any creature could be deadly, especially one with powers. "Come closer, little kitty kitty. It's all right. You'll be safer with me. I won't let some nasty snaky snaky hurt you. Sweet kitty kitty."

Looking at the hunter wierdly she decided to play along since she was holding fish. Slowly coming towards her she noticed the net behind her and sweatdrop from the action she was making.. 'Oh you have to be kidding me' she thought. Knowing that this was a trap she stopped a feet away from her and started speaking like a cocky smart ass she was before all this happened..

"You know, you could just freaking give me the fish and not capture me hunter....IM Not Stupid." She stated while rasing an eyebrow at her as she stayed still. Ellie was observant when it comes to traps and strange areas sometimes she could read people's faces since she could shift into one but she was born as a kitty, her human form was just a disguise when she goes to towns. Looking at the hunter she kept a normal expression But secretly inside she was drooling and aiming to eat that yummy fish.

Shocked, Elize grinned. "Sorry. I didn't know you spoke. The last being I hunted wasn't a quarter as intelligent as you. Here." She threw the fish to Ellie and put the net away. She wanted to ask about Crim, but if this cat was a friend, that would ruin any chance of finding him. Instead, she decided to capture the cat anyway. In the fish was a sleeping draught that had no scent- even wolves with extra sharp smell couldn't sense it until it was too late. However, nobody had tested this on electric cats, and it might not work strongly enough. "So, then, I don't mean to pry, but what brings you to the forest?"

Ellie caught it with her paws and sets it aside before answering her question. "Oh you know? Normal naps on a hot yet chilly summer this time of year..." She closed her eyes for abit as she touches the fish beside her.."And thats until a sudden war freak came and almost killed me.." Opening her eyes again she runs behind her while holding the fish like a thumderbolt and shifts into a small kid with fluffy cat ears and tail while a big grin was plastered on her face. "So. My names Ellie what's yours hunter?" She asked and leans to her ear alittle before licking the fish slowly.