I am a Beast

Laughing quietly the sparks disappeared as she stretches her body before leaping to another branch next to the raven while she sat a feet away from her. "....hello raven , such beautiful feathers you have there" Ellie commented a slight smirk on her face while swinging her tail slowly.

Crim slinked by the wolf and had to contain a laugh as she attacked nothing. He slid up the tree and hid in the strange cat's shadow. Not wanting her to get too proud he slid to her ear and whispered, "Feeling confident are we?"

Noticing the snake behind her a slight shiver was felt on her spine while narrowing her eyes a bit, not even bothering to face him yet. "Confident is not quite the right word I would say when it comes to our size difference and the situation that you have, surely I have nothing to do with this." Ellie spoke softly only for the snake to hear while curling her tail around her.

Feeling frustrated and embarrassed, Alma missed the change in Ellie, though she appreciated the lack of electricity. Shaking out her fur, she felt almost relieved that there wasn't anything there, only the wind. Then Alma focused. There wasn't any wind blowing. Breathing in deeply, she scented for danger. Raven, Ellie's odd scent of static and cat, a rabbit in a nearby burrow, grass... there! Crim the snake! He was here. Trying not to let her uneasiness show, Alma turned in a full circle, scanning for the danger. At this point, she knew that there was no point calling for help. The others either couldn't hear her or didn't care. Even if they did come, they wouldn't make it in time.

She cawed loudly and flapped noisily back to the first tree. She wasn't in the mood for this, not two attacks.... She thought she saw motion next to the cat. She started fluffing out her head and chest feathers, and flapping her wings, tipping her head in the direction of the cat. She was trying to tell the wolf below she saw something, wolves had good night vision. But if it was too obvious she was signaling, the whatever it was could get her. She wanted to be able to surprise it by knowing it was there if it went to attack the wolf. She was afraid it was the snake.

Seeing the signal Alma turned back towards the cat and caught the last bit of movement. She blinked twice in quick succession, then reached a paw up to wipe her eyes. Hoping that the raven knew that she saw the danger, Alma slowly walked towards the nearby bushed. Pounce! She dragged the freshly caught rabbit into the clearing and ripped it into three pieces. "For you, my friend, and for this magic cat." She swiftly set to devouring her share, all the while watching for the danger.

It seemed she noticed, but the small raven couldn't be sure. She landed next to the eating wolf, but didn't eat her share. She couldn't rip up the meat herself. She ate the tiny bits that came off what the wolf ate, they were clumsy eaters. This was why ravens always signaled wolves to dead carcasses, so they could get some. She happily ate meat, then finished. She kept glancing where she saw movement before.

Crim felt he being a bit rude. How dare he kill them without even letting them know his name! He slid up the tree to the top branch. With the full moon behind him he reverted to his pysical form. "I believe that some introductions are needed. My name is Crim, The Azure Serpent." He tipped his top hat to the animals below.

The snake revealed himself. The raven called the alarm cry yet again, hopping and fluttering her wings. She still spared a thought on his name, though. Crim? That's a nice name. I don't even have one. She then wondered why she was thinking about that, maybe it was because the snake didn't seem very threatening right now.

Ellie giggles silently as she turned her gaze to the snake in his physical form "Call me Ellie.." she said softly before walking near him to sit and stare thoughtfully.

"Crim... What a name. Because I feel better knowing that the creature trying to kill me has a name. Seriously, though, why? What could you gain from killing me and my friend?" Shaking her head, she held her tail straight up and bared her fangs in a posture that spoke of anger and dominance.

"Hmm...? what do I have to gain? Two things. One, all shinys that I want are rightfully mine." He pointed at the raven's ring with the tip of his tail. "Two, if this forrest becomes filled with mythic creatures what does that make me to the humans? Once apon a time, they gave me all the food I wanted or the youngest died. But then other special creatures, like you, started showing up and I lost my authority!" His voice was full of venom.

"Blame that to the male wolf who claims that this is his territory...." Ellie sat on a branch quite near him with an open escape if the serpent tries to kill her.

The raven wished she could frown, but birds aren't very expressive, they can only show emotion through their feathers. "I'm pretty sure you could just kill a human and take their shinies. Some have way more than just one of these." She raised a foot, gesturing towards the ring. "Some humans even make shinies, sometimes I get one that way." She once had a set of battle claws, but she had lost them to another raven.

"Well, you want an easy life with no trouble, then. Well, I hate to break it to you, but nobody's life can be that good without work.Creatures that live pampered lives like the one you envision grow bored and reckless. You'd get killed by some brave human or other creature soon enough. Anyway, If you'd bothered to ask, you'd know that I was planning to be out of this forest by nightfall tomorrow. Due to your delays, it'll take me a whole other day." She reached a paw up to scratch behind an ear, showing a bravado she didn't feel. "Why didn't you let the wolf know you were here? he wouldn't have stayed in the first place."

"Oh you don't think we're already acquainted? That idiot almost killed me before I said my name. And it may surprise you, but that group of humans owe me far more than what they could ever give..." He stared at the moon, hatred in his blood red eyes.

"That doesn't mean you still can't gain some shiniesfrom them anyway! Snakes are so stupid....." With that, the raven fluttered around and pulled a tiny lined snake from under the leaves, and swallowed it. "Only good for eating." She concluded.

"Oh really? You weren't so confident when my fangs were about to puncture your neck raven. If that friend of yours didn't come to your rescue you would be dead." Crim said with a smerk.

"I wouldn't call that good." She fluttered onto the wolf's back, and stared into the snake's eyes. "I dare you to strike." She said boldly, and winged onto the branch in front of the snake. The silver ring glinted in the moonlight.

Ellie felt the atmosphere becoming intense. Jumping away from the serpent she leaped and landed on another branch keeping a safe distance from the snake and the raven. She took a sit as she stared at them while her eyes started glowing abit brighter.

The spark one again started appearing as it dances around her paw silently incase something dangerous happens.