I am a Beast

Growling, Alma tried to bite the serpent. Failing, Alma panicked. She couldn't move. She couldn't escape. But she wouldn't die. howling loudly to alert the others, Alma bucked her body, loosening Crim enough to escape. Even though the others wouldn't help her, Alma didn't want them to die. She turned and fled deeper into the undergrowth, knowing that she wasn't strong enough to fight, and she couldn't hide from this creature.

The raven had seen something moving in the grass, but by the time she had realized it was a snake it was inches from wrapping around the wolf. She had given the raven alarm call several times, but by then it was too late. Thinking fast, she had landed on the snake's flat head and started pecking, then decided to peck at it's eyes. Snakes could still sense vibration very well, but if she got an eye it would make it harder for the snake. Still, a snake this large has large eyes, and a raven's beak wouldn't do as much damage as another bird's.

A few meters away from the commotion that was happening in the woods, just a tree away from the male wolf's territory was a cat.

A small fluffy grey cat~

Ellie being a lazy cat she is, was sleeping on a thick branch while she curled up in her sleep. Dreaming about her favorite moments she could faintly hear sounds not far from her but she knew better not to get involved into fights........who knows they could snap her neck in half if she wasn't careful enough. Shifting a bit more in her sleep she continued dreaming while ignoring the events happening.

640px-Gray_fluffy_cat.png
her eyes are supposed to be glowing blue and the fur was abit shorter than this but still fluffeh :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bratty bird! Worthless wolf!" Crim shouted angrily at the his attackers. He swung his head wildly throwing the meddling sparrow off. He swiftly coiled the tip of his tail around her and slid to a nearby hallow treestump. There he had hid the Hat. He picked his top hat up with his jaws. He gave it a quick dust with his captive, put it on his head, and threw her to the ground. He was about to leave when he spied the ring. Hipnotized by the sparkly, he slowly aproched her. "I'm sorry, ma chari but I'm going have to take that from you." He swiftly wrapped around her, baring his fangs. A single drop of poison fell off his left fang and hit the ground, slowly sizzling, burning through the dirt.

Hearing the thud of the raven, Alma quickly darted back around. (she hadn't gone far)Before the Snake could react, she grasped its neck between her jaws and bit down hard, cracking a few bones. Lifting as high as she could, she swung the snake far away from her friend. Quickly grabbing both the Raven and the ring, Alma ran towards the other two wolves and the shapeshifter, knowing that they could help.
OOC// Okay, now it is even. No ore god modding from anyone, including me.

Still rather distraught, she followed the wolf after calling a few times. She was keeping her shiny, just to make the snake angry. She alit on the tree again, but in a higher branch, to make sure nothing bad came.

"Hm?" Ellie woke up confused while looking around. Feeling bored the cat went back to sleep again.

"Are you alright, my friend?" Alma looked up towards the white bird, then scanned the bushed around, searching for any sign of that snake. seeing none, and noticing that her friend was alright, Alma spoke again. "We need to move again. If we leave the woods, the snake can't sneak up on us. Lets go." Alma began to walk away as quietly as she could in Ellie's direction, though she didn't know about the cat's distance yet. After all, if the serpent found them, that would be their end.

"Yes, what do you think?" She snapped. She tossed her head, letting the moonlight reflect green and purple from her glossy black feathers, just showing how "all right" she was.

"Wow, calm down. I just wanted to know if you were seriously injured. Since you're fine, I'll be on my way. Come along if you like, or join the others. I guess I might see you around either way." Alma raced away, eyes focused ahead. She didn't stop running until she turned too sharply and slammed into a tree, which happened to be the one Ellie was sleeping in. Yelping, Alma rose slowly to her feet, breathing heavily as she checked for bruises.

She continued flying above the wolf- watching for any slight ripples in the grass.

OOC: My apologies, but I did not intend to god mod and kill you there. I knew that Doop was gonna save you and I wanted to show Crim's greed and 2nd motive of stealing the ring.

"ILL GET YOU IDOITS FOR THIS!" Crim screamed as he was thrown off into a tree and fainted momentarily. When he woke up he stared at the black blood he leaked and felt his cracked bones. However when he felt his head the Hat was gone. Despite his wounds Crim slithered around wildly searching for it. When he finally found it he placed it on his head and closed his eyes. Then the Azure Serpent melted into darkness, turning into a shadow. In this form he was nearly unnoticeable, but he could not do any harm ether and the Hat's power had to recharge after use. He then leapt from shadow to shadow, flicking out his tongue to taste the air, following the fools who had assaulted him and his dignity.

"Eh?" Waking up Ellie was alert to see if there where any predators around. Looking down she saw a wolf and a female to be exact. She sat up on the branch glaring at her with vivid glowing blue eyes..

"You know you should watch where you're going and not hit on a tree to give somebody a wake up call" she said sternly her tail waving back and fort.

The raven alit on the branch above the cat, her eyes still scanning the ground. The snake was more of a threat than the cat. She thought she saw a shadow moving between two other shadows, and called in alarm. She quieted down though as she thought. It was probably nothing, but she couldn't be sure.... After all, the wolf below was a shapeshifter, who knew what that could've been? Though ravens had keen eyes, they couldn't see well in the dark, so she finally decided it was nothing.

"Sorry, small cat. I didn't mean to disturb your slumber. Please, Accept our most humble apologies, My lady." The sarcasm dripped off of those words like rain off of tree leaves. "Next time I find myself running for my life, I'll be sure to avoid upsetting any creatures I could eat." Stiffening, Alma smelled something in the grass. Jumping backwards with her hackles raised, she put forth a warning growl. I'm not running this time. It ends now. Those were her thoughts as she prepared for battle.

A spark of electricity appeared on Ellie's paw while staring at the scene under her. Narrowing her glowing blue eyes at the wolf she closed them while more electricity came from her paws creating small sparks around them while she rest.

The electricity on the cat made the raven nervous, if her feathers were singed she wouldn't be able to fly until she molted. She flew across to the other tree, still keeping watch.

Short and quick scrapes echoed out into the wood as the young woman sharpened her short sword, along with the fading crackle of a fire as it began to go out. Taking note of the dying embers, she picked up a nearby stick, stoked the fire and tossed a few sticks to it and continued with her blade. For the whole night, hoots, shrieks and howls kept her from sleep and the nearby rustling was making her uneasy. She had been in the wood for nearly 2 months, hunting and tanning leather, but this particular night was rather haunting. She sighed deeply, holding her blade high and turning it proudly in the moonlight before sheathing it and adjusting her position on the log she sat upon. She eyed her pack beside her, it was near to bulging with neatly wrapped furs and nice leather she caught herself and soon she would be heading back to town for her bounties and coin. However she had had her sights set on a particular buck that was said to fetch a high price, and she wasn't leaving until she had its antlers. Even better, the venison from i'ts fat haunches. Standing to stretch, the woman pulled her hood off and unfastened her cloak, letting it flutter to the forest floor. Waves of luscious dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing a strong, fair face of coffee skin and deep set hazel red eyes that glistened in the starlight. She yawned heavily and thrust her tired arms into the air, before stretching out on her sleeping skins to stare at the heavens. "What a season it's been..." she whispered to herself, clutching a golden pendant around her slender neck.

"......." Ellie stared at the wolf plainly before noticing the raven from the corner of her eyes. Shifting her gaze to the raven she stared at her like a predator watching it's prey but she was actually just observing her while more sparks appeared on her paws.

Glancing upward, Alma didn't like the sparks. "Stop it." She growled to the cat. Oh, the suspense was killing her. Alma couldn't hold back any longer- probably how she ended up in this mess in the first place. Without thinking, she leapt forward onto whatever was moving in the grass.