I abuse the Rating System.

NOOOOOO! ;_____; OH GOD WHYYYYY.
I already explained why: I'm a rebel!

...Wait, that's the only smite rating you have? Hahaha, I think I might keep it there just because of its unique value. :bsmile:
@Jorick
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I have taken the first step toward freeing my fellow Iwaku..vians? Iwakuites? Iwakus? Whatever the term is, I'm freeing them from the tyranny of Diana. It's a necessary step in order to see our way to a better future.

Edit: Demonym. Words to refer to people from a specific location are called demonyms. I keep forgetting that damned word.

I already explained why: I'm a rebel!

...Wait, that's the only smite rating you have? Hahaha, I think I might keep it there just because of its unique value. :bsmile:

I have taken the first step toward freeing my fellow Iwaku..vians? Iwakuites? Iwakus? Whatever the term is, I'm freeing them from the tyranny of Diana. It's a necessary step in order to see our way to a better future.
I originally clicked 'Smite' for your post, but then I felt dirty and had to undo it.

I originally clicked 'Smite' for your post, but then I felt dirty and had to undo it.
Not everyone can be a heartless monster and throw smites around on a whim. Some people just lack the necessary fortitude. :cheeky:

What is happening to me.
You're becoming a Facebooker. Before you know it, you'll be upvoting pictures of ferrets and--...

wc9zx.jpg

my feelings and sterling reputation! ;__;

THIS IS ALL JERELIN'S FAULT.

Oh, looks like someone else has copied my example. Lame ass follower made it not cool and unique anymore. Ugh.

I removed my smite because Elendra ruined it. Bastard.

Some have said she is the essence of all misery in this world.
That she... is the antichrist.

Oh, looks like others have copied my example. Lame ass followers made it not cool and unique anymore. Ugh.

I removed my smite because they ruined it. Bastards.
tee hee~

Why you gotta be so ruuu-uuuu-uuuude!

Why you gotta be so ruuu-uuuu-uuuude!
It was always planned to be only temporary rudeness. And the answer is because it's funny.

Reactions: Brovo
Sometimes the negatives get clicked on accident by users scrolling on mobile devices! I've done it a few times but always corrected it.

And I don't abuse it enough xD I rarely click any of the like buttons (And never ever ever the dislike buttons.) Not even when I really really really love something. I usually just don't think about liking stuff. I like liking it on the inside. So maybe you're over abusing it because you're making up for people like me who under abuses it :mycookie:

Oh months ago..I over ABUSED the poor buttons lol xD - especially the ones: cookie and go home you`re drunk plus the Love one. :))
Now I.. take more easy or my mouse will catch on fire ha ha :))

HEY GuyS

RAcKS RACKs RACKS RAcKS

PUN PUN PUN PUN

#tagyoureitneenerneenerneener

ftw otp gg no re op gl have batman ot3 epic win and many other internet acronyms

you will now proceed to give me ratings

HEY GuyS

RAcKS RACKs RACKS RAcKS

PUN PUN PUN PUN

#tagyoureitneenerneenerneener

ftw otp gg no re op gl have batman ot3 epic win and many other internet acronyms

you will now proceed to give me ratings
ha ha I refuse to do so!! :))
Even if I mostly give you ratings for the -Stupid Awesome in here- now I won`t do it !! >_>
- GO home for real..You are drunk - >;)

Plus is not all about YOU, @Razilin !~

ha ha I refuse to do so!! :))
Even if I mostly give you ratings for the -Stupid Awesome in here- now I won`t do it !! >_>
- GO home for real..You are drunk - >;)

Plus is not all about YOU, @Razilin !~
dawwwwww