Hyyyyype

Status
Not open for further replies.
So David Tennant is gonna be a fun blend of both horrifying and terrifying, is he?

*purchases his ticket aboard the hype train*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I feel like David Tennant is perfectly cast for this. SO MUCH EXCITE.

That word triggers me.

hype1​

[hahyp] Informal.
Spell Syllables
  • Examples
  • Word Origin
verb (used with object), hyped, hyping.
to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually followed by up):
She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote orpublicize showily:
a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.
to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious orquestionable claims, methods, etc. (usually followed by up).
to trick; gull.
noun
exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
an ingenious or questionable claim, method, etc., used in advertising,promotion, or publicity to intensify the effect.
a swindle, deception, or trick.

[spoili]Otherwise, Tennant? I'm in.[/spoili]

ALL ABOARD THE [spoili]HYPE[/spoili] TRAIN

Reactions: Seba
latest

I definitely need to watch this.
*Also notes to watch Daredevil, hasn't gotten around to it yet*

I was already on board with the teasers but now after seeing the full length trailer, the hype is too much. Looks fucking awesome!

A Marvel series which is Netflix exclusive and has David Tennant? SIGN ME UP RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

I'm really glad they're going all the way with an adaption of Alias. It was a really fucking grim book at points, covering a lot of pretty dark shit, but so far Marvel's steered clear of that sort of material for their on-screen stuff. Nice to see its finally making the jump.

DD all ready dealt with human trafficking. So it is clear they aren't shying away from dark themes with their Netflix series.

Daredevil did go in a pretty different direction, its true, but it looks like they're pulling out all the stops with this one.

Y'know, given that Killgrave is basically a superpowered rapist responsible for some of the darkest moments in Marvel comics.

Daredevil did go in a pretty different direction, its true, but it looks like they're pulling out all the stops with this one.

Y'know, given that Killgrave is basically a superpowered rapist responsible for some of the darkest moments in Marvel comics.
Oh def. From the descriptions the preview guys given us: "DD set the bar. JJ broke the limits."

Jesus christ they are really going with it to. I never though the day I saw Marvel themselves dwelve that deep.

DD Season 2 seems to darken significantly to. What with Punisher and Electra.

I mean. He clearly didn't say "Beg" or "Bang" in the trailer. He clearly said "Bed." Oh Frank, you are such a ladies man...

It'll also be cool to see Bullseye in DD.

He was likely one of the snipers in season 1. YOu see the ace card among his gear. I don't think he'll show up untill a possible season 3

Oh, right.

I thought I'd seen a mention of him to be appearing in Season 2, but I might've misread it. I did see a report that Marvel lost negotiations with Jason Statham for the role.

Yup, I definitely need to set a day aside for these shows.

I'll get to Daredevil soon enough. Jessica Jones is officially higher on my priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.