Hyrule Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
One of the best-selling games for the Wii U and slated for re-release on the 3DS.

What are your thoughts on this game? Do you like it? Do you hate it?

I think it's an awesome game and anyone who's a fan of LoZ or Dynasty Warriors should play it! Hell I'm getting into the Zelda series because of it! The gameplay can get repetitive after a while but damn is it satisfying to kill a bunch of enemies like a boss!

One thing about the game I don't like is the lack of online co-op although it's probably for the best.

I love the game, but they damn well better add the 3DS exclusive characters to the Wii U version, because if not I feel robbed.

It's a shitload of fun and a great couch co-op experience.

Zant's the best, and I love Impa. Wizrobe is also a lot of fun to use.

Reactions: Windsong
I love the game, but they damn well better add the 3DS exclusive characters to the Wii U version, because if not I feel robbed.

It's a shitload of fun and a great couch co-op experience.

Zant's the best, and I love Impa. Wizrobe is also a lot of fun to use.
Yes you can unlock the characters from the 3DS version if you have the Wii U version.

I like Twili Midna :D Co-op is flipping crazy XD

Yes you can unlock the characters from the 3DS version if you have the Wii U version.

I like Twili Midna :D Co-op is flipping crazy XD

Yeah, but don't you need to own both versions to get the code? That's what I take issue with.

Yeah, but don't you need to own both versions to get the code? That's what I take issue with.
No I don't think you do. I think you just need to buy the 3DS version

Me and my wife got it because it had split-screen.

It quickly devolved from happy laughter and smiles at seeing the cheesy dialogue and whacky characters... Into a straight up hardcore balls nailed to the wall competition to see who could get their combo-counter even higher.

Also fuck the thing that you have to whack it's ugly white toes. Such a slog of a fight.

Fave character is probably.. Link, I guess, since he's mostly who I used and she used Sheik or Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.