[Hypothetical] What is the biggest animal you could take in a fight?

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Tell me how tough you are! What innocent animal do you think you could beat in a fight? 😂

Since I work with dogs on the daily, I feel pretty confident that I could take down a medium to large size dog easily. Or maybe a seal if I have the advantage of land.

Is this without any weapons?

Easily, probably not any animal

With great struggle, a small dog, and I'd still bet on the chihuahua over me

Seals get surprisingly big and heavy. And all of that blubber makes good armour. But if you could outmanoeuvre it and go for it's head from behind maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
I mean if I can get up on its back I'm reasonably certain I could choke out a chimpanzee, but it would more be a matter of laying hands on the thing to begin with. 🤔

I am pretty certain that a particularly pissed off hamster could kill me because I am so afraid to physically hurt other things that I don't even play fight. @_@

But I would HOPE my survival instinct would kick in and I would hella fight any damn thing trying to murder me? I'm not very strong though, so like a medium size dog shaped animal at best. 😂

Let's seeeeee. With all the scratches I've gotten from angry cats and practice wrestling multiple Labradors at once, I think I could take...
A chipmunk. Maybe.

A squirrel did run up my pant leg once and it startled the hell out of me.

....I mean, thanks to arachnophobia, I lose to spiders, so.... Yeah I'll just fall over and die

Reactions: TuftyBun
I want to take on the biggest bird that the Earth can provide.

*googles "What is the biggest bird species?"*
*Results come up with ostriches*

0___0 Holy shitake mushrooms that'd be terrifying. But still I say--

Kuzco Bring It On GIF - Kuzco Bring It On - Discover & Share ...

(But realistically? If I'm unarmed in this fight? The best I can do is probably a house cat. If any house cats wanna spar, any size, any time, hit me up. Meet me at the playground after school, foolcats.)

I don’t really fight, or have most of the motivation to actually hurt anything. I’d say a lizard of some kind. I could easily pick it up, but something like a snake, or a dog, yeah, I’m gone

As a farm kid, I say this with both terror and reality. A freaking Turkey. Those scary ass birds I've been chased by and had to stand up too. THEY ARE MEAN, but I can take them on. Not to say I wouldn't be screaming still as I did it!

OR a Cobra Chicken (Canadian Goose... I sense a theme here)

Reactions: jarek56
Ain't nobody gonna survive the wrath of a Weasel, stoat, or pine martin. Terrifying little shits.

What could I fight? A walrus. Would I survive? Absolutely not, but I'd die SPECTACULARLY.

I ain't about to fight any animal that weighs more than I do. I still get pulled 101 Dalmatians style by that silly thing that is like 1/5th my weight and lose any tug battle I have had with it. Just. No.

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
animals are our friends, i could never ( ╥ω╥ )
that said, its on sight with spiders... but, n-not if they're bigger than like 6in. so uhh, a <6in arachnoid bb

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
This seemed relevant
image0.jpg

I PERSONALLY could probably deal with a large dog. It would fuck me up badly, but I think I could get it to back off.

I wanna know which of these dumbasses thought they could take on a fucking elephant. Or a gorilla.