6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance is a big plus for me, but I can be pretty adaptable
HDN; UE Interest Check Banner.png
Hey guys! If you're reading this, that must mean you have an interest in Hyperdimension Neptunia and wanna know what this is all about ^-^ This is a fan RP I've been working on for a while now, and I've finally got the background info ready for an execution!

So essentially this is meant to be a semi-original RP with HDN fandom elements. It's set in a dimension similar to ours, except that magic has been around for hundreds of years. For the majority of the time it had been kept secret from the general public, and even from most of the normal government as it functioned in it's own sort of secret society, but that's not important. What is important is that at some point there was an outbreak of mysterious monsters led by some crazy woman from another 'world' (*cough* dimension *cough*) who was hell-bent on world domination. When normal weapons proved useless, the magical society had to reveal themselves and fight. Their magic did work against the monsters, but because the ringleader just made more masses of them no progress was made. It was then that a group of girls who also hailed from a different world (*wink*) showed up, beat the woman down, and dragged her back to their original world.

Despite all of this, the monsters the woman summoned would still continue to semi-consistently spawn, which drove the use of magic to be integrated into everyday life in one form or another. Schools will now teach how to use either magic or magically enhanced weapons, as well as general combat training, as required electives (meaning that the choice belongs to the student, but at least one must be chosen), and any citizens already beyond school were issued magical weapons for self-defense.

The core of the roleplay takes place 20 years after this initial incident in a newer school in Tokyo, Japan as well as the general area around it. The school was built after a massive influx of citizens moving out of smaller towns to the city for protection, and is one that holds classes for students from 7th grade up until the end of college under one campus. It also has student dorms for anyone 10th grade and up whose living situation makes attendance difficult, so you can imagine that the overall campus if fairly large. The focus of the RP is mostly around students attending this school as they learn together, interact together, and develop together, some of which are showing signs of being able to use similar powers to those mysterious girls who saved the world 20 years previous.

If you've read this far, THANK YOU! I tried to summarize that as much as possible while still retaining most of the important details and making it sound interesting, so I really appreciate the effort put forth to read it. Of course, if you want the full spiel I'll provide it in a spoiler at the bottom of this post in all it's glory. If you want more information on the setting and background, that'd be where you'll find it. Anyways, this RP is intended to be somewhat mid-sized as far as members go, and if you weren't picking up on that last part yes HDD (or at the very least a watered down version) is accessible to some characters.

Currently the max character limit is 2-3 depending on character influence/weight (determined by their intended importance to the plot-line and their level of ability). Members may have 1 character with access to an HDD form based on ones pre-existing (it'd be too complicated to just make up new ones and this way it's still HDN-relevant) should they desire, but such a character automatically takes up 2 of the 3 character slots, and thus the only occasion in which a person can have 2 HDD characters is in the case of claiming the twin White Sisters and having no other characters, though this does not insinuate that two people cannot each have one of them, though that method may make synchronizing the characters themselves IC slightly more difficult, but it's all up to you :) For the record though, I already have dibs on the Purple Sister (Nepgear) HDD form

I wonder how many people will be interested in this whole thing >_<'

Welcome to Gamindustry... Not! This is a spinoff RP based on Hyperdimension Neptunia taking place in an alternate dimension that more closely resembles our own save for a few major differences behind the scenes.

For starters; magic has been part of this dimension for a number ofcenturies , but it has not been majorly mainstream until a certain incident roughly 20 years ago. A nameless villain from Gamindustry, furious about constant failures of their plans for world conquest all at the hands of the four goddesses we viewers know and love, found a way to jump between dimensions, so they decided to attempt to conquer a dimension that didn't rely on goddesses and share energy. That's how they came upon the world of this RP, bringing with them massive hoards of monsters and monster discs.

With modern weaponry being unable to deal any serious damage to the monsters that this world had never seen before, it was time for the pride of the Magus community to step forward and take action. Though their spells could indeed inflict more serious damage, it was not enough to eliminate the entire threat as the monsters continued spawning relentlessly, and the villain behind it controlled them all and commanded them like an army; crushing city after city. When all hope was lost, the goddesses appeared to save the day.

They smashed through the armies of monsters and defeated the mastermind, bringing the villain back to their own dimension which had begun to fall apart from the missing energy that the villain had leaked from their dimension (similar to what happens in Hyperdimension Neptunia's anime series). All seemed well and taken care of at the time, but what the goddesses didn't know that the citizens had to adjust their lifestyles around was that monsters were still spawning in this other dimension; though not as violently as when the villain controlled them.

To this day the monsters continue to spawn, but magic has been developed and improved in order to match the threat, working together with science. Most small towns have been abandoned, and cities have grown phenomenally larger to accommodate their citizens. Every city now has large borders to ward off as many monsters as possible, and citizens are advised by the government to either learn magic or carry a registered magic weapon for self-defense at all times.

Aside from this, only one other major difference appears: a select few children born in the generation following the incident have been gifted with access to lower forms of the goddesses' Hard Drive Divinity, which they realize and become able to use after reaching a certain point in life when they are most compatible with said powers, which generally ranges between junior high (middle school) to later high school or early college. Since such an amazing ability is only surfacing in new generations recently it's not well-known to be happening, so typically the most people have heard of it would be a rumor, myth, or urban legend; something most people tend to not believe in the credibility of it unless witnessed first-hand.

This RP takes place in one of the new regions of Tokyo brought about by the major increase in the city's size. This region is formally know as Dai hachi-ji ken, or Eighth Following Prefecture (symbolizing that it's the eighth new area of Tokyo after the reform), but is more commonly referred to as Hajiken. IC acivity will mostly take place in a school setting within the Hajiken Prefecture of Tokyo. Most major characters should be either students between middle school and college years (focusing more on high school) or teachers. The school in question is one of now many that have integrated classes involving some general combat training, magic weapon maintenance and use, and magic application skills into the regular curriculum. These classes are all essentially optional electives with the requirement of at least one being taken throughout the years. Hajiken's Magic Academy is a school that brings all classes from junior high (middle) school and up (going by the Japanese school system where junior high/middle school starts at seventh grade) together in one campus and also has dorms for students tenth grade and up who live too far from campus to commute or have other special circumstances that require them to live in the dorms. Naturally there can be threads that extend outside of the school campus and around the city, but the school is a major centerpiece for the RP's setting.

Just like with chemical reactions in science, all magic in this RP has some kind of formula. The formula explains what happens in the reaction and how in a way that doesn't necessarily need to be understood in order to use each spell, but should be memorized nonetheless. These formulas can come in various forms; a chant that calls upon the various attributes in the caster's mana and gives them shape and controls the power output ratios, a magic circle with various shapes and runes that fully explain all of the reaction's components, runes etched onto the surface of an object in order to give the object magical properties or lock a spell to it to be used either a limited amount of times based on the amount of mana sealed in the runes or a limitless amount of times by channeling one's own mana through them upon casting it, and in the cases of old magus families a stigmata, or record, that contains unique formulas for spells developed by the family over the ages and passed down from generation to generation, taught in secret and kept from the rest of the world.

Naturally, those who practice magic can manipulate the flow of their own mana without a formula, but the formula itself is what gives the mana shape and meaning. Any magus can force their mana into a shape and cast it out like a spell without a formula, but this method has a very high mana output for a very low cast strength. Skilled magi, however, can create the magic formula with circles formed in the air with the use of their mana, making casting quicker and easier than while they were still in training. These days there are also weapons specifically made for fighting monsters that have magic formulas engraved on them so they can better affect the monsters, but only ones of certain levels of strength can be signed to just anyone. In order to acquire any weapons of more exceptional power, certain permits and/or permissions must be acquired by or given to the user. Some examples of magic weapons that are free to use by anyone include;

Mana Pistol,
Semi-Automatic Machine Energy Gun (SAMEG) - low output,
Spell Spear (wooden),
Magic Bow & Arrows,
Rune Shield,
Enchanted Bouken,
etc.

Basically any low output weapon in existence that you can think of will have a magically inclined counterpart here. To further explain how they work: Melee weapons like boukens or shields will typically be inscribed with either runes or magic circles to boost their effectiveness to harm monsters or defend against monster attacks or other rogue magics. Naturally this is not limited to giving them added capabilities when specific mana waves are channeled through them, but these effects will be more or less limited on power so as to avoid civilian casualties; especially with weapons being given to students. All melee weapons will also be made without any live metal so as to avoid the possibility of someone getting severely injured or someone trying to severely injure others. This style of enchantment is also extended to the bow & arrows. On the other hand, other ranged weapons such as pistols and other low output guns will be loaded with precisely measured capsules of liquefied mana. When the trigger is pulled, the gun fires out the mana which forms into an attributeless bolt of magic energy. If a user of one of these weapons desired to add some attribute or element to this blast, they need only to prepare the necessary magic formula somewhere where it will have an effect on the released mana (like a magic circle or rune thread either drawn on paper and held near/placed on the barrel of the gun, or even a magic circle drawn around the barrel in midair with mana).

As mentioned above there are some select families that are long running Magus families, and they typically tend to be more highly skilled in magic use due to that history of teachings. Because of the long history of secrecy, however, many of them still prefer to keep this knowledge secret, and some haven't even revealed themselves to be magus families, though this does not apply to all of them. Either way, it is typically only long running magus families that will have a stigmata as the formula in question is a compilation of generations worth of study and practice practically engraved into the magic circuits of each new generation as a sort of grimoire that exists within their body and is easily accessed through the channeling of mana through the source.

Name: (Full name of the character)

Nickname: (What kind of nickname or nicknames do they have and who may/does call them by it?)

Sex: (Male or Female?)

Appearance: (Describe what the character looks like. This can include eye color, eye shape, hair color, hair style and length, body type, facial features, what they wear and how they wear it, any unique accessories, and anything else you can think of. An image may also be used in lieu of a text description, but it must be anime-style, and some extra info may be included if the picture doesn't display all the desired details, like if they're short or tall etc.)

Personality: (What kind of person are they? If they can transform; how does their personality change if at all? Also include a brief section about what others might think about them based on their personality or actions.)

Occupation: (Student? What year in school if so? Teacher? What class do they teach? Neither? Then what importance do they have here?)

Lodging: (Where do they live? Do they live at home with their family? Do they have a dorm room on the school campus? Or do they possibly live in a nearby apartment complex or something?)

Elective: (If they are a student, which elective class(es) do they take between 'Combat Tactics & Training', 'Art & History of Magic', and 'Magic Weapon Use & Maintenance'?)

Specialty: (What weapon and/or type of magic do they specialize in?)

HDD: (can this character access Hard Drive Divinity? If so, which Goddess's power do they gain access to?)

Combat: (Begin with a common title of fighting style that their style can be compared to. Then explain how they fight in more detail; how do they use their weapons of choice? What are some common attack patterns they like to or habitually use? What do they tend to prioritize more in a fight? If they can transform; how do they fight differently while transformed if at all?)

History: (Write a bit about their background before the present time. Include any major events in their life that might affect how they live in or see the world, their relationships with any other characters in the RP they might already know, and anything else you feel like including about their past. This segment doesn't need to be too long, but should at least be a couple of decently sized paragraphs.)

Interested Members
-Kiilgore
-IceQueen
-Crow
-Vania
-Lady Turquoise Heart

Last edited:
I posted my Character sheet so i'm all ready.
right, I didn't have the time to comment on it earlier. I think your character idea is pretty interesting, but I noticed some things that didn't add up. You mention in her appearance section that she is mute and that there are scars on her neck to prove it, but in the history section you have her speaking. I realize that those who are mute have their own form of communication or that the incident that caused her to become mute could have very well happened after she left Kyoto, but with no mention of how or at least when it happened it makes that a bit confusing. If the intention was to make it a detail that only gets discovered IC of course, then I guess that makes more sense; I just wanted to get clarification from you about that. The only other thing I feel the need to comment on is the spelling and grammar; it looked almost as if you typed it up dog tired ^^; if you could just go through that and touch it up it'd be very appreciated. If you need any help with that I don't mind, but for future IC and CS stuffs I definitely recommend using a text editor that checks that stuff automatically for you such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs n_n

Also, I'm adding to the CS a section to specify which electives the characters are taking because I realized with this recent entry that it's much easier to find that info if it has it's own section, and it's a relatively important bit of info so it's best if it's easy to find

Thing is, well i was tired. I made that at like 3 or 4 in the morning. Also i was going to reveal it during the IC stuff, than add it to my Char sheet. I tend to do that for certain things so that it's a shock to both the IC person and the person who is RPing them.

Thing is, well i was tired. I made that at like 3 or 4 in the morning.
yeah, based on your normal level of literacy I thought it was likely something along those lines ^-^ therefore, if you could go through it real quick that'd be great!

Also i was going to reveal it during the IC stuff, than add it to my Char sheet. I tend to do that for certain things so that it's a shock to both the IC person and the person who is RPing them.
Makes sense! I've definitely done similar things myself, I just wanted to clarify. Btw, did you already have a plan in mind for that or are you open to ideas? Of course, if you're open to my idea I'm perfectly fine with discussing it via DMs.

Mhm! Will change once it's posted.
I just did, so go ahead! ^-^

Done! Tell me if I have alot of spelling or grammatical errors still.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten my character info up yet, but things were really hectic and stressful for me these last couple weeks. I was planning on getting it all finished and up today, but I just received news that a beloved canine member of my family has passed today and I'm really torn up about it. I'll try to get some work done on it in the afternoon after I calm down a bit and get some sleep (I work all night), but you may not see my character info up until Tuesday at the latest. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience that my current situation is causing all of you
Done! Tell me if I have alot of spelling or grammatical errors still.
Please do go over it again; I'll check back the next time I get the chance.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten my character info up yet, but things were really hectic and stressful for me these last couple weeks. I was planning on getting it all finished and up today, but I just received news that a beloved canine member of my family has passed today and I'm really torn up about it. I'll try to get some work done on it in the afternoon after I calm down a bit and get some sleep (I work all night), but you may not see my character info up until Tuesday at the latest. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience that my current situation is causing all of you

Hey guys, I know I said I'd have my character info out for you by yesterday and I'm sorry I wasn't able to follow through; at the time I had forgotten that I actually had work yesterday which royally screwed over my plan. Recently I'm getting overworked and don't have as much free time as I would like, but I am still continuing this project as normal. As such I have just finished Daisuke's character sheet, so here it is:

[fieldbox="大輔, white, solid, 10"]Name: Daisuke Fu-en (負炎 大輔)

Nickname: Dai-kun (for people who personally know and like him), Daimaou/Daimaō 大魔王 (Demon King; what those who judge him on appearance dubbed him)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Moderately tall and built fairly well thanks to years of kendo training. He has dark and somewhat spiky hair, and lightly colored eyes that may seem harsh upon initial glance, but really are full of kindness and determination. He typically wears his school uniform slightly loosely, and though people generally tend to assume he's a dilinquent the real reason behind this is so he can feel relief on account of how much he sweats. When he charges of in his hero guise, he wears a traditional kendogi with a white uwagi and a grey hakama, as well as a black lower-face mask. The stitching of the mask was woven into a rune spell that affects peoples' perception of his voice; instead of changing his voice altogether it instead changes the way anyone who hears it registers his voice in their head so that they can't recognize who it belongs to no matter how hard they try. This spell stays active for as long as he channels mana through it, and it's efficient enough to only require minimal mana output as it is a passive spell to the degree that it can't even be noticed by most magic detectors. He also carries around spell tags with a magic circle inscribed on them which allow him to activate a fotification spell. This spell can be used to make things stronger and more durable, but he primarily uses it on himself and his clothing all at once so as to strengthen himself enough to be able to jump to building-tops with ease as well as not run out of breath as quickly.

Personality: Daisuke can be somewhat hard-headed and stubborn, but at his core he's a very caring person. Unfortunately, due to a misconception on his first day at school the year previous, most people don't get to see this side of him as they tend to shy away from because of his reputation.

Lodging:
School dorms

Elective: Combat Tactics & Training

Specialty: Shinai/sword with both ice and lightning magic, though he typically hides the latter from others

HDD: None

Combat: Swordsman/Spellblade - At school he hides his magical history and experience from others and fights with a traditional swordsman style of combat using kendo. When acting as a hero or in times of crisis he will fight using a combination of his kendo prowess as well as very powerful ice and lightning magic. During combat he instinctively aims for finishing off his enemies quickly and often rushes in at the start. If his enemy has a weapon one of his first goals is to disarm them, unless they're weak enough that he can dispell them with magic (in the case of monsters). Against ranged monsters he'll use his own magic to catch them off guard or stun them and attempt to finish them with a sword strike. When facing fellow students in combat class he often prioritizes disabling and disarming his opponents and trapping them in martial arts holds so they can't move. When faced with many opponents he will generally prioritize whichever one he believes to be the biggest threat while keeping an eye out for the actions of the rest so he can adequately react to whatever they do.

History: Growing up, Daisuke lived near central Tokyo in his family's dojo where he was well known as a kendo prodigy, despite the art being on the verge of becoming dead. Not only was the boy skilled in kendo, but his family was also one of many secret magus families yet to reveal their existence to the world, so he also grew up practicing his family's magic in private. Despite all this, he did still have one friend as a child. Unfortunately, however, the two grew somewhat distant as his life began to get busier.

Eventually, Daisuke's prowess began to attract the unwanted attention of some shady official figures, so his father had to do what he could to protect him. Eventually it got to a point where there wasn't much left he could do, so when the family of Daisuke's childhood friend informed them that they were moving to one of the newer districts of Tokyo to enroll their daughter in the school there Daisuke's father had him leave with them. Before he departed, Daisuke's father gave him a special phone that was wired to police coms and gave him notifications whenever any situations were happening. The phone also had some helpful contacts in it that he could trust.

Shortly after moving to Hajiken with his childhood friend's family, Daisuke left their residence and moved into the school's dorms by himself so he could continue practicing magic in secrecy. He also used this opportunity to begin putting his skills to use as a sort of masked hero that showed up whenever there was a monster outbreak and defeated the monsters. His first venture doing this, however, heralded some mistakes that he will never forget and will forever feel ashamed of.

Because of these mistakes, he ended up being late to his first day of school.Upon his arrival he appeared battered, and cynical because his uniform was sloppy and he was covered in sweat, out of breath, and was unable to talk coherently enough to explain himself. Because of this he ended up frightening his homeroom teacher and many of the students in the class, as they all came to assume he was some kind of delinquent. After this he was given the name Daimaou and word quickly spread about him, which worsened his reputation even further. As an attempt to counter his growing bad reputation he attempted to join the school's martial arts club, but because of his reputation and the fact that he managed to defeat the club's president in a match, all of the members quit shortly after and his reputation only worsened further, leaving him ostracized with a reputation as a violent, tyrannical delinquent.[/fieldbox]

Hey guys, I know I said I'd have my character info out for you by yesterday and I'm sorry I wasn't able to follow through; at the time I had forgotten that I actually had work yesterday which royally screwed over my plan. Recently I'm getting overworked and don't have as much free time as I would like, but I am still continuing this project as normal. As such I have just finished Daisuke's character sheet, so here it is:

[fieldbox="大輔, white, solid, 10"]Name: Daisuke Fu-en (負炎 大輔)

Nickname: Dai-kun (for people who personally know and like him), Daimaou/Daimaō 大魔王 (Demon King; what those who judge him on appearance dubbed him)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Moderately tall and built fairly well thanks to years of kendo training. He has dark and somewhat spiky hair, and lightly colored eyes that may seem harsh upon initial glance, but really are full of kindness and determination. He typically wears his school uniform slightly loosely, and though people generally tend to assume he's a dilinquent the real reason behind this is so he can feel relief on account of how much he sweats. When he charges of in his hero guise, he wears a traditional kendogi with a white uwagi and a grey hakama, as well as a black lower-face mask. The stitching of the mask was woven into a rune spell that affects peoples' perception of his voice; instead of changing his voice altogether it instead changes the way anyone who hears it registers his voice in their head so that they can't recognize who it belongs to no matter how hard they try. This spell stays active for as long as he channels mana through it, and it's efficient enough to only require minimal mana output as it is a passive spell to the degree that it can't even be noticed by most magic detectors. He also carries around spell tags with a magic circle inscribed on them which allow him to activate a fotification spell. This spell can be used to make things stronger and more durable, but he primarily uses it on himself and his clothing all at once so as to strengthen himself enough to be able to jump to building-tops with ease as well as not run out of breath as quickly.

Personality: Daisuke can be somewhat hard-headed and stubborn, but at his core he's a very caring person. Unfortunately, due to a misconception on his first day at school the year previous, most people don't get to see this side of him as they tend to shy away from because of his reputation.

Lodging:
School dorms

Elective: Combat Tactics & Training

Specialty: Shinai/sword with both ice and lightning magic, though he typically hides the latter from others

HDD: None

Combat: Swordsman/Spellblade - At school he hides his magical history and experience from others and fights with a traditional swordsman style of combat using kendo. When acting as a hero or in times of crisis he will fight using a combination of his kendo prowess as well as very powerful ice and lightning magic. During combat he instinctively aims for finishing off his enemies quickly and often rushes in at the start. If his enemy has a weapon one of his first goals is to disarm them, unless they're weak enough that he can dispell them with magic (in the case of monsters). Against ranged monsters he'll use his own magic to catch them off guard or stun them and attempt to finish them with a sword strike. When facing fellow students in combat class he often prioritizes disabling and disarming his opponents and trapping them in martial arts holds so they can't move. When faced with many opponents he will generally prioritize whichever one he believes to be the biggest threat while keeping an eye out for the actions of the rest so he can adequately react to whatever they do.

History: Growing up, Daisuke lived near central Tokyo in his family's dojo where he was well known as a kendo prodigy, despite the art being on the verge of becoming dead. Not only was the boy skilled in kendo, but his family was also one of many secret magus families yet to reveal their existence to the world, so he also grew up practicing his family's magic in private. Despite all this, he did still have one friend as a child. Unfortunately, however, the two grew somewhat distant as his life began to get busier.

Eventually, Daisuke's prowess began to attract the unwanted attention of some shady official figures, so his father had to do what he could to protect him. Eventually it got to a point where there wasn't much left he could do, so when the family of Daisuke's childhood friend informed them that they were moving to one of the newer districts of Tokyo to enroll their daughter in the school there Daisuke's father had him leave with them. Before he departed, Daisuke's father gave him a special phone that was wired to police coms and gave him notifications whenever any situations were happening. The phone also had some helpful contacts in it that he could trust.

Shortly after moving to Hajiken with his childhood friend's family, Daisuke left their residence and moved into the school's dorms by himself so he could continue practicing magic in secrecy. He also used this opportunity to begin putting his skills to use as a sort of masked hero that showed up whenever there was a monster outbreak and defeated the monsters. His first venture doing this, however, heralded some mistakes that he will never forget and will forever feel ashamed of.

Because of these mistakes, he ended up being late to his first day of school.Upon his arrival he appeared battered, and cynical because his uniform was sloppy and he was covered in sweat, out of breath, and was unable to talk coherently enough to explain himself. Because of this he ended up frightening his homeroom teacher and many of the students in the class, as they all came to assume he was some kind of delinquent. After this he was given the name Daimaou and word quickly spread about him, which worsened his reputation even further. As an attempt to counter his growing bad reputation he attempted to join the school's martial arts club, but because of his reputation and the fact that he managed to defeat the club's president in a match, all of the members quit shortly after and his reputation only worsened further, leaving him ostracized with a reputation as a violent, tyrannical delinquent.[/fieldbox]
Hes puurdy

Reactions: Lore Magus
Okay guys, I'm sorry for the lack of activity recently but a lot has been going on recently. Regardless, I think it's just about time to get the OOC for this set up, but first I want to run an activity check. @Kiilgore @IceQueen @Crow @Vania @Lady Turquoise Heart how many of you are still eating to go with this RP? I feel I should also mention that this will require a certain level of activity and dedication to the plot, so if you're not particularly active here or if you don't feel you can contribute then it's best if you let me know now rather than randomly disappear later

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Okay guys, I'm sorry for the lack of activity recently but a lot has been going on recently. Regardless, I think it's just about time to get the OOC for this set up, but first I want to run an activity check. @Kiilgore @IceQueen @Crow @Vania @Lady Turquoise Heart how many of you are still eating to go with this RP? I feel I should also mention that this will require a certain level of activity and dedication to the plot, so if you're not particularly active here or if you don't feel you can contribute then it's best if you let me know now rather than randomly disappear later
I'm here

• Love
Reactions: Lore Magus
I'm 'ere, just need to get email's to work so i can keep track of all my RP's

Still livin.

Admittedly though, am kinda behind on the CS.... (It's... a looooot more in depth than the CSs that I'm used to.)

Still livin.

Admittedly though, am kinda behind on the CS.... (It's... a looooot more in depth than the CSs that I'm used to.)
Yeah, sorry about that. I've had a long history of being in RPs that we're poorly assembled and moderated, and people would godmod left and right because of it; always having the perfect counter to something and whatnot. I guess that led me to want to preemptively counter the possibility of that by clearly specifying their character's abilities and fighting style. I actually have another RP here where the CSs demand even more information depending on certain factors about the character ^^;

Okay guys, just to keep you updated: I just pulled an all-nighter working on the code for the OOC head post so it looks awesome, and on that end I'm totally finished. All I need left to set up the thing is to finish retyping the history, type out the rules, and figure out a few things about my other, unfinished character (particularly her name) and then I'll have it up. The reason I'm retyping the history is so that it actually feels more like a story of the past than just an info dump. Anyways, for now I'm going to get some food and probably take a good, long nap before I finish up, but it should all be complete within 14 hours at most. I kinda want to finish before I have work tonight after all ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.