Hyperdimension Neptunia; After the Conquest

L

Lady White

Original poster
"Of course. A world under the rule of a single entity will surely brim with peace and prosperity... Indeed, a world without strife... A world that knows only peace..."
"You don't know that... Gamindustri will live on! I swear it!"
"You'll soon regret your choices... Aha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Gamindustri is now safe from a dire crisis but at the cost of so much.
The Nations of Lowee, Leanbox and Lastation are now without their beloved CPU's,
and Nepgear is the only one presiding over Planeptune alongside the Oracle: Histoire.
Vowing upon a peaceful world that she plans on keeping it safe and protected, much is resting on her shoulders.

Until now.

In a light of hope, three new CPU's have been born to reside over the nations.
Now it is up to Nepgear and Histoire to teach them the ways and responsibilities of being a Console Patron Unit.
At this moment in time however, a certain group is already protesting to dethrone Nepgear...
All the while the new CPU's were slowly learning their ways and powers.

It was a new day in Gamindustri, several years after the threat of the Deity of Sin. Nepgear and Histoire were struggling to manage the incoming flow of Quests and Requests of Planeptune, while the other Nations were only just beginning to restore themselves from the chaos of their beloved Goddesses's Sacrifice. Histoire, having learned of the new awakenings of the CPU's, summoned them to the Central Tower in Planeptune where she plans on teaching them the basics.

Histoire_VII.png

"Hello ^_^ Thank you so much for coming. No doubt you are aware of me but I am Histoire, the Oracle of Planeptune and the recorder of History. I'm glad that you three have managed to arrive here safely (*^▽^*)"​