Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My name is Haidan Marcs." She smiled at him. It was nice to talk to someone. She hadn't had a nice, casual conversation in... well a really long time. There were the very small talk conversations. Those always made her look awkward. She never knew what to say to anyone without blurting out random facts. But at least she wasn't as awkward as Raziel with his Chinese Food comment. "I liked your character. I didn't think it was too scary. But then again, I only saw it for a short period of time. But looks are deceiving just like the Crested Pitohui. They are brightly coloured, omnivorous birds. The skin and feathers of some pitohuis, especially the varible and hooded pitohuis, contain powerful neurotoxic alkaloids of the batrachotoxin group. The birds' bright colours are suggested to be an example of aposematism, and the similarity of the hooded pitohui and some forms of the variable pitohui might then be an example of Mullerian mimicry, in which dangerous species gain a mutual advantage by sharing colouration, so an encounter with either species trains a predator to avoid both... And I bet you didn't care about all of that. Sorry. Nervous habit. I sometimes get carried away with random facts."

Haidan pulled her knees into her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She played with the warn fridges on the bottom of her pant leg. She smiled nervously at Asiris.

Asiris
"Aww, that's ok. I have nervous ticks too..." he exclaims as he starts flashing pink and brown against his stripes. "I change colors when I'm scared or lose my concentration. Especially when I get embarassed..." I look around, looking at the other 'people' in the area, wondering what everyone else's stories were. "So who for all do you know around this place?"

"Well, I kind of know the Raziel guy. We've talked like twice. I know Ella. she pretty much talks to anyone. I know of Jamie. But he doesn't talk to anyone really. I try to avoid talking to people, because it seems like everyone I talk to, something bad always happens to them." She looked at him, and sheepishly smiled, then she looked down at her fringed pant legs. They didn't really give you new clothes at the facility unless they were completely shredded. Her pants were so fringed from all the walking that she's done since she got them. "Who all do you know?"

Jamie's eyes widened when the beam shifted roughly. He flipped himself into a kneeling position on top of the beam and glared at the ground. No one was below him, but he swore someone was shaking the pillars from beneath him. He opened his mouth, about to use his echolocation to locate the offender, but before he could let out a sound, he was suddenly shoved off the balance beam. He screeched, quickly spreading his wings and flapping to catch himself.

Once he was steadily flying in the air, he turned around glaring at the assailant. Or perhaps, assailants would've been a better word. Three vulture hybrids were standing on top of the beam. Jamie scowled at them. "Oo, I think he's mad at us, Nathan," the vulture on the left snickered. "Ne, why are bothering with the flying rat?" The one on the right complained. Jamie didn't know either of their names or bothered to learn it, the only one he remembered was their leader, Nathan. He smirked at Jamie and crossed his arms, "temper, temper, Jamie you wouldn't want to get in trouble for throwing a tantrum would you?" Jamie didn't respond, merely keeping his gaze locked on Nathan's.

Nathan leapt off of the beam swooping in front of Jamie. The other two followed with him and the three of them circled around him as if they found a corpse to feed off of. "It's so boring around here. We just want to have a little fun, so how about we play for a little bit?" Nathan suggested, but Jamie knew what his form of "play," was. He saw how three vultures bully the other weaker hybrids before. Jamie scanned the area for a possible escape, but he was outnumbered so he thought it would be best to comply. The four of them landed on the training ring where hybrids sparred to practice for future battles at the octagon. "Good." Nathan said smugly, loving how compliant Jamie was. "Now I've heard that you're an intense fighter at the octagon, so how about we have a brawl?"

Jamie's gaze drifted down to his feet, tugging at his bat ear nervously, "B-But they said that I'm not allowed to anymore…."

Nathen tilted his head to the side. "O come on, just one fight ain't gunna hurt ya." The three of them began to snicker. "Well maybe a little…" he admitted, clearly confident in his own skills.

"No, I don't want to get in trouble." Jamie refused, clutching Velvet tightly.

"Don't be such a baby."

"I said NO!" There was sharpness in Jamie's voice that made the vultures jump. Nathan was the quickest to regain his composure. His face twisted in anger as he and stormed up to Jamie. He grasped Velvet by the head. "STOP IT!" Jamie shouted, keeping a vice grip on the stuffed bunny, but somehow Nathan was able to wrench the toy out of his arms.

Jamie threw himself at the Nathan and began clawing at him wailing, "GIVE HER BACK! GIVE HER BACK! GIVE HER BACK! LET GO OF HER YOU DISGUSTING SCAVENGER! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Nathan shouted, punching the boy in the face and sending him falling onto foam mat. He tossed Velvet at the other vultures that caught the stuffed rabbit and laughed standing on the sidelines.

Jamie struggled into a sitting position; cupping his swelling cheek his face was wet with tears. "V-Velvet…." He whimpered. He stood up and staggered over to the two vulture hybrids. Not even paying attention to the audience that was beginning to surround the training ring.

Nathan grabbed Jamie by the back of his head and yanked him closer to him. "Ah, ah, ah, you can have that rag back when you're done fighting me." He slammed Jamie onto the mat and pinned him. "Come on..." He urged. "We even have an audi-" His sentence was suddenly cut off when Jamie tore his arm free and clawed the boy across the face. Nathan let out a hiss as blood began spilling from his cheek onto the mat. A drop of it landed on the corner of Jamie's lips.

His eyes darkened as he swiped the droplet away with his tongue, suddenly going eerily silent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn it up!

RILEY

As Riley conversed with Alondra, she scanned the rec room before her. Suddenly, shouting came from the Training Ring. Quickly, she made her way over there. Upon arriving, she could see the bat hybrid; Jamie and the leader of the Vultures; Nathan. Stopping and staring at the two facing off, she felt her heart race. Looking around, she noticed that the guards haven't noticed yet, but the growing number of hybrids watching were sure to notify them. What are they doing? She knew that vultures were notorious for being the bullies of the flying world, but to pick a fight right now, right before Rec was almost over was a bad thing.

Sucking in a breath, she watched what could possibly happen between the two. Jamie was young and damned if she let another young hybrid die.

And ignite

Asiris
"Umm.." Asiris embarassingly looks down. "Well, there's you..theres Jamie, though I haven't officially met him..and Cappie." He lifts up his bottle, which has a smiley face on it. "He's fun to talk to and if I get scared, I can lock myself inside of him. He's really funny too." He was about to say something else when he was interrupted by yelling. "What?" He looks over to see that a group of hybrids forming over in the training area. "Whats going on?" Asiris climbs up onto the terrain and tries to get a better view. "Don't tell me its another fight..."

"Nice to meet you Cappie." Haidan said and smiled. "I'm glad you have someone to talk to." The rest of her sentence was cut off by yelling. She looked over and saw Jamie with the vultures. Haidan stood up suddenly, prepared for whatever may happen. Fro where she was, she had a perfect view of Jamie. She saw all the pain and anguish he was going threw, because those bullies stole his rabbit. Normally she would think it was weird for someone to get that upset over a toy, but it seemed to be very important to Jamie. She knew it meant the world to him, since he talked to it as if it were alive. She kept her eyes locked on Jamie, so see what he would do next. She saw him attack the lead vulture, and watched the blood fly. And right as Jamie licked the blood off his face, a shutter ran down Haidan's spine.

I have a bad feeling about this. She thought.

Alondra turned her head with Riley to see what that shouting was. The voice sounded familiar. Riley didn't waste time to turn and race towards the commotion and Alondra swiftly followed suit. She remained in her human form as the distance wasn't long and, although curious about the noise and commotion, she was intending to get involved.

That is until she saw Jamie and the vultures.

She looked around her as more Hybrids seemed to be gathering as if there would be a fight. To the side were two of the vultures, taunting Jamie with his stuffed animal. Alondra wasn't sure the meaning of the toy, whether it was his security blanket or more, but she knew it meant a lot to him. When they first met in the cave he was grasping it as if it were his life line. The third vulture hybrid had Jamie in his grip but it didn't last long.

A swift swipe from Jamie's claws left the vulture reeling back, blood very visible from the inflicted wound but nothing intense. They still had time to hide the evidence and control the situation before the guards did. Alondra bit her lip with her fang, worry scrunching her forehead. What were they thinking, fighting out in the open like this where so many of them could get in trouble? She had to stop this from escalating if no one else did. Jamie seemed to be strong enough to hold his own but against the three of them he was outnumbered.

Alondra looked to Jamie after he swiped at the vulture, watching as his face turned quite stoic, tongue flickering to taste his lips. It only took her a moment before she made the connection that this bat hybrid had been drawn to something deep from the animal instincts he was fused with. She knew those instincts were strong, sometimes over powering and blinding to the rational human mind. The look on Jamie's face was one of instinct and she feared what she saw in his eyes.

Despite her fear of getting involved she rushed forward and stood between Jamie and Nathan, placing her hands on Jamie's chest. "Stop!" She snapped at him, eyes pleading with him before turning down to Nathan. "Stop it both of you! Do you want to get yourselves hurt? Do you even care about the others in this room and how your childish actions could affect us too??" She looked to Jamie pleadingly. The look in his eyes were frightening. She kept her soft gaze on him and held her breath, hoping the two rowdy boys would calm down and let whatever happened between them drop. She wasn't concerned for the other two as she figured they would follow Nathan's lead.

Alondra waited for Jamie to answer, calm down, or even just fly away, her body and face just inches from him as she kept her hands softly on his chest.

The sudden interruption made Jamie's eyes widen. He didn't hear Alondra's words or feel her trembling hands against his chest. All he could smell was the blood that was filling the air. Nathan scowled at the her, he hated when women tried to tell him off. "Get lost, this has nothing to do with you!" He snapped. "Or do you want me to tie you to a post like the fucking little bitch you are?" The two vultures on the sidelines cheered him on. "BOO GO PISS ON A HYDRANT!" One of them shouted with his hand cupped around is mouth like a megaphone. The other one that was holding Velvet did the same. "YEAH GO DRY HUMP SOMEWHER ELSE!"

They soon began howling at her making yipping noises like dogs only adding fuel to Jamie's building aggression.

A hollow laugh errupted from Jamie's lips. "I....swear...if you three don't shut up...." he spoke through his teeth. "While I rip you a part, I'm going to feed your remains to each other like the scavangers you are..." The edge in his voice was enough to slice anyone to pieces. The Vultures suddenly stopped laughing. Nathan was visibly startled by the sudden threat, but his gaze quickly hardened into an intense glare. He grabbed Alondra by the shoulder and shoved her out of the way, standing toe to toe with Jamie, towering over him.

"You want me to shut up?" Nathan laughed as if this was some kind of joke. "MAE ME YOU LITTLE-" Before he could finish, he let out a choked scream when Jamie lunged at him, sinking his teeth into his neck. He tore out the boy's throat with his teeth and spat his flesh onto the mat. Blood pooled from beneath him as Jamie began to feed. Hybrids standing around the training ring screamed in horror as Jamie ripped the boy apart.

"DISGUSTING! His blood tastes just like vomit." Jamie seethed, with blood smeared over his mouth. "But I want more….I need more…." He gritted his teeth. The noise around didn't help only adding more gasoline to the fire. His head pounded, digging his talons into the boy's shoulder blades. Nathan's head was barely attached at this point.

His gaze switched to the two vultures standing on the sidelines of the ring that were frozen in shock, but it didn't last when their gazes locked. Jamie licked his lips, standing up. They made a break for it, however Jamie was quick enough to catch the one holding Velvet by the collar. The other one escaped, fleeing over to the guards on the other side of the rec room. "H-Hey w-we were just joking! Here, here take it and let me go!" The vulture cried shoving Velvet in Jamie's face, but the boy was too far gone.

He grasped his prey by the throat and lifted him in the air as if he was weightless. The vulture dropped Velvet and desperately grabbed at Jamie's hands trying to pull them away as he squawked for help. He stared down at Jamie with wide eyes, begging for mercy, but when his eyes locked on Jamie's all he saw an empty void of emotion in his usually large nervous eyes.

"And I bet your blood is going to be just as revolting. But I suppose blood is blood and I could definitely make a meal out of you, especially if I break your neck, yes?" Jamie hummed as he dug his thumb into the boy's jugular making him gag and squirm. But before Jamie could make a move, sirens began blaring throughout the facility. He let out a scream, dropping the vulture to cover his ears. He collapsed onto the ground, curling up into a ball. Red lights flashed, causing chambers to open as a squad of men in protective suits came charging into the room.

They jumped into the training ring restraining Jamie immediately who was now in tears crying and screaming. "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!" However his pleas fell onto deaf ears when suddenly he was shocked with a taser until he passed out. The squad cuffed his wrists and ankles and strapped a muzzle over his mouth. When the squad gave their signal that it was safe, the alarms stopped and the lights went back to normal. One of the men from the squad picked up Jamie and carried him over to a rolling hospital bed where he was strapped down even further by couple scientists that rolled him away.

• Love
Reactions: Blox
Haidan stood there shocked. She couldn't believe her eyes. Jamie just attacked them. She knew they deserved it, but in some way, that was way too harsh. She couldn't stand violence. Everything around her started ringing at that moment. She couldn't tell if it was because she was in shock, or because the sirens were going off. It must have been the sirens because she saw guards running over to where the fight had happened. Shakingly, her legs started to move towards the scene. All the other hybrids started to scatter, so they wouldn't get in trouble. A few lingered there. She had no idea what her body was doing. She stopped just short of where the vultures were. They were frozen with fear, and jumped and screamed when they heard Haidan walk up behind them. Her eyes locked with theirs and she knelt down in front of them.

"Now do you realize why you don't pick fights with people? You never know what darkness lies within them." She said sternly. She looked down and sww Velvet, the rabbit. She hesitated for a moment, then grabbed the rabbit. "Idiots." She muttered. She walked over to where a few guards were standing, obviously chatting about the event that just happened.

"Excuse me. But this rabbit belongs to Jamie, and if he's not executed after this, he's going to want it back. Otherwise we will more than likely have a similar situation, and I'm sure none of us want that. Is there a way that this could get back to him?" The guards looked at her, and one just nodded. One guard took it. "I'll make sure this gets into his room."

Haidan walked back over to where she was with Asiris. "I hate blood." Her gaze was down at her hands. Blood was smeared on them from when she grabbed Velvet. Some of the vultures blood must have gotten on the rabbit. She shuttered.

Nearly an hour had passed before Jamie woke up. When he opened his eyes his vision was blurry at first, until he was greeted by a fluorescent light. He winced squinting uncomfortable beneath the beam. As soon as his eyes adjusted as much as they could, he tried to sit up, but couldn't. He glanced around his surroundings realizing that he was restrained to a hospital bed by leather straps wrapped in a strait jacket body suit. His mouth was covered with a muzzle. A female scientist peered down at him. "So you're finally awake." She said gazing down at him. Jamie blinked at her. Her name was Bethany Labelle, an ethologist. Sort of like the hybrid therapist. She worked with him a lot, because she had some strange fascination with his behavior. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Do you realize how much trouble you've caused? The rec center has to be cleaned and not only have we lost a subject, but one of them needed to be sedated."

Jamie frowned beneath the muzzle wondering if this was supposed to be a guilt trip. It wasn't like he wanted any of this to happen. In fact, he didn't want to fight in the first place, but when he tasted blood, his mind clouded and everything that happened after that was kind of a blur to him. He remembered that the noise made him mad and what he did, but he didn't remember the details. Labelle looked over a clipboard she'd been holding. "The new impulse drug Richter injected the other day must've clashed with the anxiety medication I gave you. We'll have to try a new combination." She said, tapping her chin with her pen, before scribbling down notes. Jamie grimaced. The Impulse drug was painful. Just by itself it made him feel irritated. It felt like someone was poking him all day and wouldn't cease no matter how many times he told them to stop. The drug was made for the hybrids that fought in the octagon, so that they wouldn't hesitate to attack each other.

"You're lucky that your endurance is such an important resource for researching new medications otherwise you would've been executed already. Someone was even kind enough to retrieve your stuffed rabbit for you." Labelle stated, adjusting her glasses. "However, I hope you realize that just because you were imbalanced, does not mean you'll receive special treatment. You're still going to be disciplined." Suddenly, the door opened and two guards stepped into the office. "You're free to take him." She said, pushing away from the hospital bed in her swivel chair. She turned to her laptop and proceeded to type, ignoring the muffled whimpers that Jamie made as the guards rolled him out of the room.

Alondra stared at Jamie's eyes filled with a type of void; he was transfixed on something else and it was most likely the blood. Alondra lifted one of her hands off of Jamie's chest and cupped it to the side of his face, hoping this would bring him focused back. "Jamie?" she asked softly, pleadingly. Even as Nathan began shouting his first spew of insults her way her gaze didn't break from Jamie. But when the vultures began to chime in together on her she turned to look at them, eyes narrowing. She didn't look threatening but her anger and shock were evident at their jabs. "You guys are real animals, you know that!?" she shouted back to them but it didn't phase them. She could feel her face blushing with embarrassment and indignation. And it was hard not to let their nasty words hurt. But it didn't take long for Jamie to step in.

Taking Alondra by surprise, Jamie turned to the vultures and threatened them. The tone in his voice shocked Alondra, making her take an unsure step back. She hadn't heard him speak like this and she was sure his threats would be backed up. Sure enough, Jamie came through to his word when the vultures wouldn't back down. Alondra let out a small gasp of surprise as Jamie raced towards Nathan, grasping him like a rag doll and digging in. Alondra brought up her hands to her face, covering her mouth in shock, frozen just like the rest of them as they watched him tear in to Nathan then go after the other that had Velvet. She didn't fear her safety but she feared for Jamie. She knew it was too late as, by this point, the guards were on their way to intervene.

The sirens blared out through the room, sending most hybrids to their knees. Alondra dropped down as well, covering her ears and cringing as the guards stormed through. Alondra looked up at Jamie's cries and watched as one of the guards, without even a moment of hesitation, sent waves of electricity through his body until he fell silent and still. "No, don't!" Alondra screamed, rushing forward to get to Jamie's side. One of the guards caught her before she could to Jamie. Using just his forearm he shoved her hard, sending her stumbling backwards and to the ground. She wasn't worth subduing as the guards knew she was never a physical threat. Alondra grunted as she hit the ground, tumbling over once before she could pick her torso up and turn her face back to Jamie. She watched helplessly as his body was picked up and placed on a gurney. She was surprised to see a team of scientists wheel him away, fear grasping her chest. She watched them roll him out, a tear sliding down her face as she breathed heavily. She looked back up to one of the guards as Haidan had stepped up to give the rabbit to be returned to Jamie, if he were ever to return. Blood was everywhere and she could smell it. It smelled fine to her as she often craved raw meat from her instinctual side. But this blood was tainted. It was a blood that represented their confinement and control. A blood of injustice and a cruel life they were subjected to. They weren't meant for a life like this. It's no surprise moments like these happen with a room full of animal hybrids.

Tears were falling from Alondras eyes now and she shook slightly. She couldn't help the rage that burned in her chest, the fear for Jamie's life and the frustration of their existence here. She brought herself shakily to her feet and started walking away. She didn't know where she was going but she wanted to get away from the mess. She brought her hands to her face to try and wipe the tears away but they kept coming. She would find out the next day what happened to Jamie, no matter what it took. A voice in her head made her wonder if her interference were to blame for Jamie attacking. Would he have not done that if the vultures hadn't began shouting insults to her after she stepped in?

Nicole awoke with a start hearing the blaring of the alarms going off. She hadn't expected to fall asleep in solitary, at least not until later on that night. What else were you expected to do in a single cell? There was no room to fly around, the room was cramped with just enough space to fill the bed and toilet and barely get around, and there were no rodents, toys or anything to keep one busy. It was meant to be torture and for Nicole, it fit the bill perfectly. Still, as she sat up and groaned from the metallic bars digging into her back as she slept, she wondered why the alarms went off.

An escape? A riot? No, there would be so much more activity if it were one of those. Besides, who plans to escape this place anyway? Yawning, she stretched. More than likely a fight. Not sure what time it is. She sighed as she sat down on the bed again. She began to wonder exactly who could have tripped the alarm for behaviors. Jamie didn't seem likely, the kid was way too timid. Ella was out since she preferred to play peacekeeper. Riley could have if possibly provoked enough, but that was just a guess. Her guess was for the bear of the tiger. Both of them had animals that definitely had their set of tempers.

As the alarm died and she was once again tossed into the uncomfortable silence, she shrugged. Guess I'll know tomorrow won't I? Guess there's nothing to do until then. Laying back down of the squeaky bed, she rolled onto her side and closed her eyes. It would take her another 20 minutes to fall asleep, even though she wished for it much sooner.

In another medical room, a doctor was tending a patient's injuries or a hybrid as what they called. He blowed softly at his wound gently while the hybrid shivered in shock and fear at the man. From the first time he saw the doctor, he looked like as if he was going to enjoy torturing him. The deadly aura was around him as if it could suffocate. But the man was nice enough to reassure his patient that nothing horrifying would happen to him. "Your wound has healed my boy, rest and you will be fine." He said in a resonable tone as he looked at him. The patient nodded and bowed as a sign of thanks before being escorted by guards to his room.

The doctor sighed and ran a hand through his dark black messy hair before going out for a stroll. He placed his hands inside his bloody coat pocket while he looked around and eventually saw a bat-like hybrid being escorted out and was hurt for some reason. Being one of the higher doctors in the facility, he approched one of the guards and asked with his voice full of authority. "Did something happen?" He glaced at the bat hybrid and back to the guard. The Mad doctor raised an eyebrow as he waited for an answer.

Haidan sat in the recent room, starring at her hands. Her body was shaking, but not because of the fight that had just happened, but due to the fact of all the blood. Haian suffered from hemophobia, a fear of blood. But it was only when there was a big amount. Small amounts of blood didn't effect her. But this blood was smeared on her hands, and she assumed on the bottom of her feet, but she dared not look.

She rocked back and forth mumbling to herself. She spoke aloud, to where anyone who walked by would think she was talking to Asiris, when she was actually talking to herself. "This.. this is bad. Stupid people. Having no consideration for others. Oh god its sticky. Why is the blood sticky? It's so red. I... I can't.... why?" Her breathing was short and very hollow. Her eyes looked kind of glazed over. Full on panic attack, shock was setting in.

Last edited:
The guards grumbled over Jamie as they rolled the gurney down the long hallway. "Honestly, I don't understand why they keep this hybrid; did you see what he did?" His companion nodded. "Yeah, if you ask me they should just flip the switch already. He's too dangerous. I've heard that even tranquilizers don't have much of an effect on him when he snaps." The guard's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" His companion nodded again. "Geez...I swear these scientists are wack jobs. They'd do anything; even put lives on the line for their twisted research."

Jamie stared up at the moving ceiling, forced to listen to their conversation. He hated how they talked about him like he wasn't there. Hypocrites he thought irritated by how they spoke as if they cared for life when just seconds ago they said how he should be killed. At the same time, he couldn't help but agree with them. There were scientists that were so blinded by their pursuit for knowledge that it overshadowed their humanity, acting like a search engine only looking for the answers to the questions that drilled their minds. But, he didn't hold resentment for those scientists. His could've cared less about them, though he hated how they poked and prodded him with needles. No. There was only one person in his mind that he wanted to eliminate at all costs.

As they turned the corner, a scientist approached. Jamie's eyes enlarged at the sight of blood that was splattered on his lab coat. The drive for blood was still there, but not as strong as before. The muzzle covered his nose, which muffled the scent, but he could still smell a hint of it through the air holes. He glanced the man over, intimidated by his appearance. His hair was wild with stern eyes hidden behind thick-rimmed glasses. The guards stiffened in the man's presence probably worried if he overheard their conversation.
He asked them what happened. "O Um, Dr. Clowen..." One guard stammered. "I don't know if you heard, but there was an incident at the rec room. One of the subjects was murdered by this hybrid, so we're taking him to the orange room for punishment." Unconsciously Jamie shuddered, letting out a feeble whimper. The orange room was used for one of the worst tortures. It was where the hybrid would be strapped down to a table and the scientist would give them an injection that gave them the sensation that they were being burned alive.

"Punishment eh?" The doctor said in amusement and looked at the hybrid. "I guess my shift would start in a minute huh..." He said and patted the boy's head softly. He knew he was in charge in most of the punishments and tests as expected from higher doctors. They were rumored to have no hearts and take pleasure in research and disciplining them. But he was interested with the boy, it was the first time he heard a hybrid fight back and to his amusement, kill. Of course he didn't want to kill him just as his job was about to get boring. He decided to go easy on him, well lessen the pain that is if he didn't want to lose this job. Turning back to the guards he gave a stern stare and removed his hand on the boy's head. "Well then gentlemen, It's looks like I'll be the one to take care of this youngling. Strap him and leave, I'll be doing the job alone along with the injection." He said gently but his voice could intimidate them.

The doctor left them and explored the rest of the facility for there was time left before he's shift would start again. He then thought about the hybrid again. "Interesting..." He said as he rolled the words with his tongue. Some worked saw him and avoided him, scared by his appearance.

Jamie gasped and flinched beneath the doctor's hand, staring up at him with wide eyes. Touch was something that he had become unfamiliar with, especially anything remotely related to affection. What was that warm look in the doctor's eyes was. Should he be scared? He didn't know. So he was the one that was going to deliver his punishment? A shiver ran down his spine. Rumors had it that there was a mad scientist that ran the disciplinary facility like an iron fist. He wondered if this guy could be the one.

When he dismissed the guards, they gulped and stammered a "Y-Yes sir," and followed his orders. Knowing that the guards were even afraid of the doctor made Jamie uneasy. They escorted him into the orange room. The walls were blank painted rusted orange with black metal flooring. The only light in the room was a fluorescent orange bulb of light above a black metal table. The guards closed the door and carefully released him from the gurney. One of them kept a stun gun pointed at him at all times. "Lay down and spread your arms and legs." The guard barked at him after he got out of the strait suit. He did as they instructed and climbed onto the metal table. They restrained his ankles and wrist onto the corners of the table with large metal clamps. They unstrapped the muzzle and yanked it off his face. "Have fun on the devil's dinner table." One of them muttered at him as a final goodbye, finally taking their leave. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before letting out a shaky laugh. "Yes...the devils dinner table what a perfect place for my soul to be devoured once and for all...." He whispered under his breath.

Looking at his watch, he realized it was time. "Damn..."He cursed and grabbed his bottle full of alcohol before leaving his office and walked towards the orange room. His inner self was rising in excitement but he pushed the thought down. He wanted to play with him first before the real torture begins. Upon entering the orange room he placed a sign outside the door that he wrote by himself a week ago that said.

'Please do not disturb, unless you want to be nxt ;)'

He closed the doors and locked them then turned around as he leaned to it and noticed the boy infront of him. It was unusual but he looked like as if he was being submissive and Dr. Colwen didn't hesitate to point it out. "Well isn't this quite a scandalous sight?" He spoke in a deep amused voice and walked towards him before placing the bottle on the table and grabbed his gloves. "How are you feeling my boy? Did it felt nice after releasing some tension?" He asked and grabbed his weapon.

A high voltage tazer on a stick.

Ouch.

Dr.Colwen stabbed the tazer between the boy's legs seeing that it was the only vacant space in the metal table. Good thing it wasn't on. If it is, then it would electricute the whole table. "Well?" He smiled and leaned on the table while his other hand was placed at his waist.

When the door opened, Jamie saw the doctor step in. He closed the door behind him and locked it, leaning against it with a bottle of booze held loosely in his hand. The doctor made a sly comment about his position, causing his face to flush. He glared at him. As if I would present myself this way willing he thought choosing to remain silent. The doctor approached him, setting the bottle on the hard metal. He watched him carefully as he put on a set of gloves, trying to make small talk.

He jolted when the doctor whipped out a taser and slammed it in the space between his legs. His knees twitched unconsciously wanting to curl up into a ball. If that taser had been on, he would've been fried to a crisp. The doctor leered over him keeping the taser in place as he sensually grasped his waist.

"Tch!" Jamie scowled, tossing his head away from the direction of his gaze. "Tension....if you think my actions were based solely on tension, then you're sorely mistaken" He cocked his head to the side looking at the doctor icily. "Anyway, instead of dithering, why don't you just get this punishment over with already. Or do you have some twisted fantasy you want to fulfill?" Jamie offered a mocking smile his voice became soft almost as if he was breathless. "If so, just do it. It's not like you're the first."

Status
Not open for further replies.