Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
J61e5Qg.gif

C7GUtGF.jpg

N A M E - Luke Conroy
S P E C I E S - Hybrid
A G E - 24
P E R S O N A - Humorous, out-going, nice, understanding (not to the hunters or humans)

floral-page-divider.png

Luke liked to consider himself as polite. An excellent asset when trying to be the perfect gentleman, however, the boy couldn't hold back anymore as he witnessed the events before him. Krystal, one of the other pack members, had just stood there, watching as a human--a living being, capable of being easily injured--had just received one of Piper's, a girl he had taken quite a liking to, physically slammed her fist--or whatever the item was--onto him, instantly knocking the poor boy out. He had watched from a safe distance, hoping that no one had noticed him, as he preferred to have been alone throughout those moments, but out of curiousness, he jumped down to join the two girls down below.

"Well, well, well," he interjected as he moved to stand in between the two, instantly wrapped an arm around Piper's shoulders in a pathetic attempt to try and lean against her. "Wasn't that just exciting?" A smile tugged at the corner of his lips, ever so slightly, as he then turned to face Krystal. "What are you two ladies talking about?"

Tyler's hopeful smile turned dark, his lips twisting upwards in a wry grin, and he chuckled a bit as he grabbed her forearm forcefully. He squeezed, and told her menacingly, "I don't think you realize, witch. What I was doing... is not just some supernatural werewolf shit." He moved his hands to her shoulders, and stared into her eyes menacingly as he continued, "I've seen them with my own eyes." Loosening his grip, his grin dropped and his faced adopted a stern look. "And if you want proof of your magic..." Tyler suddenly raised one of his hands up, as if to slap her across the face, certain that her instinctual reaction would be to push Tyler back away from her with a push from her magic.

That was when he heard the fist-falls on his door, loud and heavy, and he paused to look at the entrance with a confused look. His hand hung in the air, poised for a slap, but his thoughts went to the meeting he was supposed to have with another hunter. Oh jeez, he thought, this is the worst time... Actually -- she could help me convince Sarah. Looking at Sarah carefully, he removed his other hand from her shoulder, moving to the door to open it.

Billie's face formed into a relieved expression once Tyler had opened the door. Especially since she had thought that he wasn't going to open at all. "Hey," escaped her mouth, as she shoved her hands into her pockets, trying to give them some sort of purpose other than to limply hang by her side, uselessly. "I didn't think that you would've answered the door. What took you so long?"

Tyler still had a thoughtful smirk on his face, and he hardly heard her question, but he answered it by opening the door wider and showing Sarah. He stated darkly, "I was talking to this lovely girl here, her name is Sarah." Looking at Billie, he said, "I have reason to believe that she is the witch. We could either use her as bait to lure the hybrids here, or use her immense powers to track them down and kill them in their own territory." Secretly, Tyler was glad to be able to talk to another person about the deeds he was doing.

Tyler walked inside, inviting Billie in. "Oh Sarah, this is one of my friends. Billie, Sarah. Sarah, Billie." Tyler ignored the elephant hanging between Sarah and himself, because there were other things to think about now.

Krystal watched as Luke joined the two.
"The witch," she simply answered his question before turning back to Piper. She was curious as to know what the witch was trying to say.
@Teresa
@Loveless

Anastasia "Anya" Valoritis

Hybrid

Age - 24

» Flirtatious

» Sarcastic

» Caring

» Wild

Anya rolled her eyes as she dropped the blonde boy back at the rooftop. It was a slightly tedious task. The scents had started to fade so finding the spot was a little more difficult than she originally thought. Looking down at him she studied his features. Her right brow cocked up for a moment as she scoffed slightly. Piper was right to call him cute, although he had was a little too boyish for her liking. Making sure the young man was alive Anastasia soon let him be as she started making her way back to the forest in the darkness that was beginning to grow.

She somehow always found herself cleaning up after everyone else's messes. Seemed to be the price to pay for being one of the older members. She wished Luke would help out but he seemed to be too distracted every time Piper was around.

Walking in just after Krystal had spoken Anya raised a brow as she placed a cigarette between her lips and lit it. "What about the witch?" She asked as she took a drag and exhaled. Walking just a little passed them, closer to the cave. Glancing over her shoulder at the three Anastasia gave them some time as she waited for a response. Taking a seat on a stump she began removing her boots and socks. Taking another drag she tossed her jacket onto the pile of clothes she was slowly creating. "Anyone interested in going for a run?" Her smirk was cocky as she raised a brow. Taking another drag she undid her belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.