Hybrid Haven

Nero takes the map from Dom " thanks" he says before walking up the stairs . He makes his way down the hallway until he comes across a empty room. Nero peeks his head into the room before looking back at Dom " i think ill take this one" He says as he walks in to the room. " cozy" he says as he takes a seat on the bed .He looks around the room and begins to think of ideas about decorating the room,​

"Here is a map of the rooms available, please feel free to pick any room which is available and put a sign on your door saying it's yours"

Mishna took the map, shaking her head slightly as she looked it over. It didn't take long before she already decided on her room, and with a chuckle she added "that's alright I think I can manage" she mumbled with a smile.

"thanks " she grinned before turning off, to follow the map towards bedroom 4, mostly because it had it own bathroom and only available walk in closet, as a girl she had to snag it before anyone else did.

Thankfully the map wasn't too complicated, before Mishna opened the door to her new room, slowly walking in as she inspected the size and bed closing the door behind her. She would finally drop her hood, allowing her loose waves to form around her face.

Dom watched as the other two went of searching for their rooms. "Well that was easy" he mumbled. Dom checked his self over making sure he had everything attached but something caught his eye on top of the stairs as he looked he noticed the other guy he noticed earlier at the bar. He was it was the Lycan hybrid.

Dom shouted over to him "Dude, come on down, need a room?" he asked

Dom went into his pockets to find another map out just in case he was staying with us but everyone who did visit this place usually ended up staying.

"I'm Dominic just call me Dom" he introduced himself. Dom's mind was ticking round and was sure he was going do something he still always wondered why he was in charge and not Scar. Dom didn't like being formal, well it was as formal he was going to be.

Okami heard Dom's words and went with him, he gave no answer besides his name, "The name is Okami", he said with a serious gaze, he took the map from Dom's hands and quickly proceeded to look for a room without saying a word, he choose the third room not too far from the stairs, he headed there and checked the place.
"...So, this is it", he said to himself as he walked through the room.

Nero exits his new room and look around the hall way. He makes his way back to the bar and takes a seat and helps his self to some wine that was sitting on the counter. " well, hears to a new life" he mutters to his self before taking a sip. He was planning on going out to go shopping for some things for his room but wanted to ask if any one wanted to tag along before he leaves, so he waits for the others .​