hwhat in the god...!

is anyone else still amazed that Chandler Bing is Benny???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what?

• hwhat in the goddamn...!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neriasurana

Original poster
hello hello! you can call me neriasurana, or neria or honestly whatever you want to call me, I don't really mind. I'm a 22 year old wannabe-writer from Ohio! I live with my cute bf, my baby sister, and our 3 dumb cats and work full time for the airline industry! I've been roleplaying / writing since i was about 11 or so, and graduated with a degree in Creative Writing about a year ago.

my current obsessions include:
Dragon Age (all of them, but specifically Origins)
Mass Effect (specifically the original trilogy)
Fallout (3, NV, and 4, but I'm powering through 1 and 2 as fast as I can!)
Harvest Moon (I picked up HM: DS Cute recently and have hardly put it down,,)

there are tons of others but these are my top 4 right about now. so, yeah! I love meeting people and making new friends, so if you ever need someone to yell with about anything, I am always down to listen!!

Welcome! I'm also 22 and have a sister (though she's older) :o You're definitely more experienced than I am when it comes to RP, but if you have any questions about the site, always happy to help! I'm not much of a fan of games in general, but I know a couple people on the site pretty into Dragon Age and Harvest Moon. :D Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the site, Neria ;) Very nice to meet you! Hope you're getting around all right. If you have any questions, just ask! :)

I love meeting people and making new friends, so if you ever need someone to yell with about anything, I am always down to listen!!
I will definitely keep that in mind! Feel free to yell at me too, if you want.

Dragon Age: Origins is best DA. Drop me a message if you ever want to talk about it/tell me about your Warden(s). Cats are great. I wish I had three of them. What are you cats like?

Anyhow, welcome to Iwaku, Neria. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.