Husks o' Demonic Ichor

D

Dolkvier

Original poster
Greetings!

So, as of the moment, I've been developing a bit of lore and what have you with the inspiration coming from this image, https://i.imgur.com/muz4mXy.jpg

In the world, the character of the image, obviously a DnD Darth Vader, was sent to a seperate plane where demonic forces roamed. And due to the nature of this universe, he never experienced aging. Whilst in this new plane of demons, he encountered different demonic races, horrifying fauna and other terrifying things. But, with that said, he also adapted to his new environment, and began to utilize his resources in order to survive. After many, many decades, he learned of the special properties of Demonic Ichor.

Demonic Ichor, as the name suggests, is the fluid acting as blood within demons. He learned that Demonic Ichor was capable of animating certain forms of 'husks'. These 'husks' are very much technologically influenced and are inorganic by approxinately 90%, the rest being organic. What I wish to do is to create a realistic 'engine' and 'reactor' system that allows these husks to operate as though they were living beings. That is, to be sentient, capable of learning.

The resources required to create these husks is extensive, to say the least. Approximately 2.6 gallons of Demonic Ichor is required to properly create these husks. The rest of the resources is undecided.

One more thing, the Demonic Ichor flows as blood throughout the husk, the flow is what generates its ability to move.