1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
Looking for someone willing to developed their characters and share their ideas.

Being a married couple for three years, my character thought that he knew everything about his husband. He works as a florist and part time at a local café, his husband as a businessman who often goes on long business trips and comes back tired and exhausted. Well, at least he thought that. After a run in that leaves my character to more than a few doubts his husband's occupation, he has a lot of explaining to do.

Looking for someone willing to be the dominant. You will be the husband/businessman that is secretly a part of a dangerous organization that handles underground dirty business and assassinations. He will be one of the top men, trying desperately to juggle his dark life and keep it away from the love of his life. There will be slight magic or fantasy in this roleplay.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.