Hurt

Seamus sit him upright, readying him for Stitch's work. As he does so, he looks over at Geo and Drustan like a helpless puppy. Don't I get a slice?

"Ow, ow, ow," Ryder complained as he was sat up. He tried to shift into a more comfortable position so it wouldn't hurt as much.

Geo grinned, cutting a couple more slices and putting them on plates.

"Yeah, Seamus and I definitely want a slice." She looked at Ryder as he started whimpering. "If you're good and sit still, you'll get cheesecake. Take your shirt off."

Drustan ate happily, ignoring everyone else. He had cheesecake.

Ryder pulled his shirt off, wincing as it stretched his ribs. The now exposed skin was covered in scars and dark bruises.
"I don't like cheese cake," Ryder replied quietly.

"Ryder says I can have his piece!" She called over to the men at the table. She smirked at him and started wrapping his ribs. True to his wishes, she was actually being gentle. She only wrapped them as tight as she needed to and when she was done, she sat back and smiled. "How's that? Breathing hurt less?"

"Not really," Ryder mumbled, "It kind of presses against the bruises when I breathe in and it hurts. Do you have any like. . . pain medication or anything? Alcohol?"

Ryder would do almost anything to get rid of pain.

"You're too young to drink. And I can give you one pain pill. But after that, no more." She did keep pain meds, but they were narcotic pain meds. She kept them under lock and key and counted them and really hated giving them out, but...she did have a heart. "Have you eaten anything today?"

"No," Ryder muttered, "And I've had alcohol before. I mean--technically speaking, I'm a citizen of the United Kingdom, not the United States. That means that it is legal for me to drink."

((I really should stop assuming everything happens in the US lol))

She folded her arms and looked at him a long moment before sighing. "Fine. Fine. Go get a beer out of the fridge then." She flopped down on the couch. "And don't you dare take those bandages off!"

"Hey, bring me a beer too, while you're at it." He said around another mouthful of cheesecake, grinning.

((They are in the US xD He's just not from there originally))

"But they hurt," Ryder grumbled, trying to loosen them, "And I don't wanna get up. My ankle is swollen."
He wished that he would have gotten ice before he sat down. . . and vodka. Ice and vodka.

((lol ok))

"Ryder..." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Stop touching them. You don't get booze if you're going to keep whining and I'm not getting it for you. Or you!" She said, turning and glaring at Drustan.

"Bah..." He got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a beer for himself and walked back in, sitting back down. He opened it up and took a drink, going back to his cheesecake.

"I'm an adult," Ryder huffed, "I'm not a child. I can have booze if I want to and you can't punish me for trying to loosen these stupid bandages."

After a while of being zoned out Dj would come back to his senses he just read a text saying that his mom died. his phone falls down to the floor he stands up and walks to his office space. after sitting at his desk for a moment he pulls out a ph-45 custom made and attaches a silencer. he puts it in his coat jacket and heads to the door. "ILL BE BACK" if you were to pick his phone up it would read

"a rocket was launched into a nuclear base in Texas which exploded to a 100 miles and every one was killed the rocket came from the middle of the Atlantic ocean.. they think it was terrorists... your mom was home.." (dj's mom had lived 50 miles from the nuclear plant...)

if he made it outside before anyone stopped him he would get into his car and drive to the airport. after getting a ticket he hops on the plane... and heads to California.

Seamus knew what was going through Dj's head. He stopped him before he could reach the door. He looked at him sternly, shaking his head. His eyes said Don't do this, I've been there. Not worth it.

As dj is stopped by Seamus and he looks at him dj double thinks what he is about to do and stops.. "it was my mom" dj says " we have to do something iknow the government they wont look into it that long. we would have a better chance plus these guys a criminals" dj would be trying his hardest to not cry.. he holds his head steady and keeps his composure.

Stitch shrugged. "Each time I see you without them before they're healed, I'm punching you in the ribs. How's that for punishment?" She shook her head. "Or, I could have Drustan bench you. 'Cause, ya know, you're injured...Don't think I can't punish you. Though, you'll just punish yourself by making your ribs worse..." She shook her head and walked back to her office. She shut the door behind herself and flopped down in her chair.

Drustan leaned back in his chair at the table, watching Seamus and DJ. He sighed and pushed his empty plate away, then took a drink from his beer. "Ryder, I know you're 18 and all, not a minor anymore, but you really should listen to what Doc Stitch has to say about broken things..."

Seamus tilts his head as if to say Sure you want to do this?

"I don't like pain," Ryder mumbled, "Why does everyone always go for the ribs?"

Ryder wasn't sure how many times he had been kicked in the ribs but it was starting to seem like a lot. That was the problem with being so small. He usually ended up on the ground when he was being attacked and people really liked kicking other people when they were down.

Drustan got up and walked over. He mused Ryder's hair. "You're a tough kid though." He said with a smile. "Don't let a little pain trick you into thinking otherwise, ok?"

He walked over to Seamus and DJ. He put his hand on both of their shoulders and smiled. "DJ, you aren't going anywhere. But we're here if you need us."

Seamus looks at Drustan and nods affirmatively. He walks away and goes behind everyone, discretely walking by the table when no one was looking and stole another piece of cheesecake.

He fuckin' loved cheesecake.