1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hurricane Bliss.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Christine, Jun 3, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

The truth in who we are; are the ones who loved the most.

A Prelude.

Chapters: To Be Edited.

2. "Katie."

"No, I don't want to go. I don't want to live there!"

Katie slammed the door in her mothers face, hoping that when she opened it a few minutes later her mother would be no where in sight.

"She can't make me go. I refuse to."

Crawling up on her bed, she stared out her bed room window for a few moments, then pulled out her diary from underneath her pillow.

Dear Diary. January 1st, 2004

It seemed like nothing I said mattered. After mom and dad's divorce, I had no say in anything. Dad got me on the weekends and mom had me during the week days. It was a small community we both lived in. Dad only lived a few miles down the road and mom was seeing some new guy. I didn't like him. When he spoke to me, it was like him speaking to a two year old. Seriously, a two year old could understand him better than I could and all his jibberish.