Huntress' Plots and search

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Hey guys, so I started this thread and it will be my one and only 1x1 thread where I will post all and any ideas that come to mind. You will notice that most of them involve the supernatural. I don't really enjoy 'ordinary' or 'slice of life' games. I'm not big on fandoms unless it's something I am insanely into.

Before any of the plots are seen I would like you to take the time and learn a bit about how I roleplay. I'm your typical one paragraph plus poster, usually classified at a casual level. If I really enjoy the plot and I have someone who is enjoying it as much as I am I will post a lot more than a paragraph. If you can't give me the same amount in a post at least give me one decent sized paragraph. I HATE one liners so PLEASE try not to give me any of those. What's the point if only one person is putting effort? I might as well just write a book. So please, don't give me minimal amounts.

I'm not really a grammar or spelling nazi. All I ask is that I can understand what you are writing.

Although I might provide the outline for the story it doesn't mean that I decide how the story goes; I mean I give out the basic, simple plot as a first step for us to proceed and advanced the story together. So don't be scared to advanced the story on your own, we both want to have fun. Just don't wait for me to do all the work.

I am on rather often and I warn you that I can get rather annoying in asking you to post, I don't do it on purpose I just get anxious and like to move it on, see what happens. :)

You will most likely notice a common theme within my plots. But I will tell you now, I like to write about keeping a secret or the secret, the struggle of suppressing urges and so on. I don't know why but I really enjoy writing about that. So don't turn away, we can always make adjustments so we are both happy.

In the end, I want both of us to have fun, participate in an RP where when we're done we can say, that was a good one. Anywho, that's all I have to say about me, here are any plots currently roaming in my brain.

[SPOILI]
PLOT 1
This Werewolf/Human plot would involve a female and a male, or another female. Obviously one of wich is a werewolf. The idea is that the human character would stumble upon the werewolf character changing back then everything starts. Perhaps one starts following the other, maybe he/she starts pestering the werewolf with questions and so on.

I also have a slightly alternative version of this plot. Instead of a human we have a vampire. The vampire character would stumble upon the werewolf changing or changing back but it would take place in a world or country where werewolves were thought to be 'extinct'. Piquing the interest of the vampire, perhaps they start bombarding the werewolf with questions as well, or maybe the vampire has other intentions for the werewolf.

This could either be MxF or FxF

PLOT 2
This one is a little more recent. It would involve a couple, married or not. Basically they were out together, (details can be discussed later) on their way home they both get kidnapped/abducted, bagged and taken to a place that is unknown to them. When they arrive they are found within a large cage, together. They're in an arena, an arena used for dog fights, and by dog fights I mean werewolves. The two are challenged to defeat the wolf and if they do, gain their freedom. I was thinking that one of the two gets infected before they defeat the werewolf and that person hides it. They gain their freedom and leave. Obviously the infected starts changing and from there I was thinking that maybe the people that run the fights come looking for them again or something of the sort. More details can be discussed but this is the basic idea.

PLOT 3
This one is an older idea. Basically it involves two officers who are partners. They are called to investigate a crime scene where someone was mauled by an animal. One of the two officers gets attacked and infected by a werewolf. From there changes begin taking place. The human officer is suspicious of what is happening to their partner (I was thinking this officer could be very interested in the supernatural, occult etc) but the infected cop is in denial of what is happening. More can be discussed as always.

PLOT 4
This one is old too, but involves a human and a vampire. The two would most likely be students, just graduating from high school or something. Anyways, the vampire is constantly traveling and is currently living in this town. Next door to it lives a troubled teen. Whether it's drugs, physical or mental abuse, bullying whatever (we can discuss it later) the vampire decides to help, noticing what is happening with this teenager. [Loosely based off the american remake of "let the right one in"]

PLOT 5

This one, again involves a werewolf and a human. The human can be a spellcaster or something of the sorts but in the end they are human. The idea is the human is a noble of some sorts perhaps even royalty. They are travelling through the woods and stumble upon a "hunter." Either the hunter saves the noble or something of the sorts. An agreement comes between the two for said hunter (who is the werewolf) to accompany the noble to wherever they are going.

PLOT 6

This one involves a werewolf pack. There is a newly changed werewolf that has been tossed in the cage. The new member was turned by someone within the pack. The two of them being together prior to the bite. It would be a love/hate relationship, dealing with the animalistic urges and the fact that their humanity is gone.

This one is intended to be MxF

[/SPOILI]

I usually have very simple, basic plot ideas from which I like to expand on with my partner to turn it into a more, in depth story that's fun to play along to.

So you can either respond here OR send me a PM and we can work details out from there.

Thanks for reading and showing interest. I will be updating this as more ideas come to mind. If I'm already doing a plot with someone I will most likely just strike through the plot so people know that the specific plot as already been taken.

Last edited:
I'm rather interested in the first plot, either as a MxF or a FxF as I'm not too particular on that. I have some ideas for it that we could talk about more at length in a pm.

Send me a message. We can definitely discuss it.