[Huntress] I Did This For You [Archailfire]

From the corner of her eye she could see Korbin preparing the shotgun as he walked out of her peripheral vision, she could hear him walk up the stairs and start going down one of the halls. Her eyes hadn't left Ashley's worried face but just now Brianna paid attention to her. "What's wrong Ashley? You look scared and worried..."

The girl nodded. "I am." Her bottom lip trembled as a tear ran down her cheek. "I don't want him to hurt you..." Ashley stated a moment later.

Brianna cocked her head to the side in slight confusion. "Who's going to hurt me?" She asked. "I'll be fine Ashley, and I'll make sure you're safe as well." She followed the girl's blue eyes and glanced over her shoulder, she was looked at the staircase. Turning back around Brianna looked Ashley in the eyes and smiled softly a small chuckle escaping her. "Korbin? You think Korbin is going to hurt me? Don't be silly Ashley, Korbin would never do that. I know he wouldn't." Brianna smiled and stood up. "Come on lets go see what we can find upstairs." Standing up she took her hand and led her up the stairs.

"Are you going to leave tonight?" Ashley's voice echoed through Brianna's ears.

She looked down and met her eyes. "Why would I leave? Me and Korbin have to watch over you guys. I promised you I would keep you safe, of course I'm not going to leave." Where were all these questions coming from? It was strange. Brianna didn't really understand why Ashley was acting like this. Perhaps she had become over attached her. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing but, it could become worse. Paying attention to the sounds on the upper floor she was able to spot where Korbin was. Slowly they began making their way towards him. After all he had the gun, and this Inn wasn't that small.

Voices echoed in the distance and Brianna stopped in her tracks. Letting go of Ashley, Bree quickly moved to the window. Looking out the window she could see three people in the distance. There were two males and one female, they seemed to be walking without a worry. It couldn't really be seen if they were raiders or just survivors. Clenching her jaw she growled slightly before stepping away from the window. Turning back towards Ashley she took her hand as they started rushing towards Korbin's direction. "Korbin! Where are you?!" She called out to him mostly so that he could know they were coming, and that they didn't accidentally get shot when and if they surprised him.

Rounding the corner in the hallway Brianna could smell him. Stepping through the doorway she saw him as he was rummaging through some drawers. "Korbin! We have a small issue...okay a large issue. Nathan is not back yet and there's three people coming our way. I don't know if they're just random survivors like us or raiders. All I know is that they're heading this way and they will most likely cause some trouble." Bree ran her hand through Ashley's hair as she looked down at her and smirked slightly. "Where did Nathan go?" She asked Korbin. "I mean...I can stay here with Ashley, we'll hide and you can go find him...or we can go out and find him all together and move on. I know you guys wanted to stay here...I'm leaving the decision up to you Korbin." Brianna spoke and bit her lip. Holding Ashley close she waited for him to make the call.

Korbin lifted his head, concern filling him just from her voice. He grasped the shotgun tight and stood, checking the ammunition in it before he looked to the two of them. "I think he went back to the general store.... I want you two to stay in here, put whatever you can against that door and don't open it until I get back..." His voice was direct, demanding, though fear was apparent in his eyes before he nodded to the two of them. "Bree, if I don't come back, run, use the roof to get out. Leave everything and run." He spoke before he closed the shotgun and took a deep breath before he ran out the door and down the steps, slamming his back audibly against the wood frame of the door to watch the three people, trying his best to ascertain their reason for being here.

He was already begining to regret letting Nathan go alone. No time for that though, no time for regret. He moved beneath the windows, heading out a side door and moved along the sides of the buildings, avoiding contact. He threw stones, getting their attention away from the inn and to a side building before he slipped away once more. Making contact with Nathan he gave him instructions to go back to the girls. When question on what Korbin planned he simply smirked, telling the man to go quick before the people come back out. Korbin moved to the middle of the street, facing the building, shotgun against the crook of his shoulder as he squated down behind an old bit of rubble, possibly a buggy from years ago. "Come out!"

The three poked their head out, though what followed wasn't pretty. A fire fight soon ensued, Korbin hunkered down behind the cart as they shot. Luckily they were both terrified and rather poor shots to begin with plus their ammo was low. It gave Korbin enough time to charge the building, firing a single shot, a man tumbled out and collapsed in the street, dying from a wound to his gut. Two others were ushered out, a young man and woman, no older than Korbin and Bree. "Bree!" He yelled, making them kneel, facing away from their friend as he died. Korbin had grown cold but not that cold. "Bree, I need you!" He yelled again, feeling blood slip down his arm.

Following Korbin's words Bree grabbed Ashley as they ran downstairs together. After Korbin left through the side door Brianna grabbed one of the tables in the lobby and moved it towards the door. Blocking anyone from entering. Hearing a door swing open, Bree's gaze shot towards the direction of the sound as she growled and rushed whoever came in, pinning them to the ground. The man beneath her wheezed as he winced and coughed. "Bree stop!!" She heard Ashley call out as she tugged on her arm. Glaring at the girl she roared at her, she had no control over what she was doing at the moment. Ashley's cries snapping her back to reality. The girl ran away from Brianna and cowered in a corner. Blinking a few times she looked around in confusion. Swallowing hard her throat was rather dry, the taste of blood lingering in her mouth, she could smell it too.

Looking down Brianna noticed that she was straddling Nathan. Her right arm digging into his shoulder, blood pooling around her fingers. The pain was evident on his face as he looked at her. Staring in shock Bree pulled her hand away and got off him rather fast. Clenching her jaw she swallowed once more, her throat still extremely dry. "Nathan..." She muttered as the man struggled to get up, his hand putting pressure on his wound. "I—I'm so sorry..." He glared at her, looking away Brianna ran off tears slowly flowing down her cheeks. "What the fuck just happened?" She muttered to herself. She couldn't recall the scene unfolding. She could remember putting the table against the door and then sitting on top of Nathan. What happened in between? She couldn't recall anything, it was just a blank...it was strange to her, what could have caused that?

She glanced over at Nathan who had managed to sit up. Ashley sitting next to him. Biting her lip she looked down at her blood stained hand. Sighing she held her head and shook it slightly. "...Fuck..." she whispered. Within a second her head shot up and looked towards the front door, it was quick but what she heard was the chamber of a gun being loaded as someone pulled the trigger. "...Korbin..." She muttered and ran towards the front window as the firefight had begun. Brianna watched in fear as she saw the bullets fly. Placing her hand on the window she felt a tear roll down her cheek. "Please be okay Korbin..." She muttered as the gunfire was silenced. She watched him run across and kill one as he brought the other two out. Once her name was called she ran for the front door.

Rushing through the door she must've pushed too hard as the thick iron and glass door flew off it's hinges, all the glass parts obviously shattering. Glancing at the destroyed door she was confused for a second before she found herself next to Korbin within a few short seconds. The young woman and man looked terrified, Brianna could also smell it. She ignored the two at the moment as she was distracted by the bittersweet scent of blood. Looking straight at the wound she wrapped her hand around Korbin's well built shoulder. "You're bleeding..." She muttered. Hopefully there weren't any bullets lodged in the wound. Clenching her jaw she moved in front of the two and knelt down in front of both of them, which had also started the gun fight and wounded Korbin.

With her jaw still clenched she growled lowly. Eyeing down the two of them. The male stole gazes at her but would never make direct contact. The female just looked away at all times. Fear was written on both their faces, sadness on the young woman's face. Growling once more she gritted her teeth. Looking up at Korbin she clenched her jaw. "You can start the questions." She stated simply. The female stole a glance at her and Bree tried to meet her eyes but failed to do so since she instantly looked away. Sighing deeply she waited to see what they would say.

He glanced to her as she spoke, nodding slowly. His arm hurt, it screamed in pain but he wouldn't let it take him even as he grew nauseaus because of it. "I know, can you wrap it with something?" He questioned through gritted teeth as he looked at the two of them. A frown crossed his features while he waited for her. "Who are you?"

"Travelers," the male replied.

"Why are you here?"

"Same reason as you, trying to survive."

"Anyone else?"

"No, now there's one less."

"I gave you the option to come out peacefully."

"Yea, well nothing is peaceful anymore."

Korbin frowned a bit more, shaking his head while the male spoke, his eyes glanced to the female who simply winced and looked away again. A sigh escaped him. "Bree, take their weapons, leave them their knives..." He spoke before he looked to the male. "Get out, now..." He growled, annoyed, hurting, bleeding decently. Korbin was slowly dying inside and he knew it.

Teeth set Brianna stood up as Korbin started with the questions. Tearing off a good amount form the bottom for her dirty and partially bloodstained shirt she walked up to Korbin as he traded words with the other two; simple blunt sentences. Taking the fabric she tightly wrapped it around his arm. "Not the best...but it should do for now. I'll check for bullets when we get back to safety." She whispered to him before her gaze returned to the other two. Meeting Korbin's eyes with slight disappointment—Brianna would have killed them after what they did—she knelt down behind the girl and started patting her down; feeling for anything other than a knife. The girl whimpered in fear, her body slightly trembling. Bree couldn't help but take in her scent. Removing anything that could be of use to the young woman she left her with just a knife before moving to the man.

Bree began patting him down as the scent of gun powder lingered around him. Shoving him to the ground Brianna straightened him out and started searching him more intensely. Not before leaning in close to his ear and whispering, "You are so fucking lucky he's letting you live. I would have torn you apart." He was the one that most likely shot Korbin and injured him. Something Bree wasn't happy with at all. Maybe she should have decided their fate. Glancing back at Korbin she couldn't help but feel as if he was becoming weak. Sighing she returned to checking the man. Removing everything except for his knife she stepped away.

Looking over at Korbin she couldn't help but shudder slightly at the authority and anger in his voice. It was a pleasurable shudder. She watched the two as the girl stood up and tried to get the guy up, telling him to hurry so they could leave. They were very lucky to be coming out of this alive. As the guy stood up he glared at the two of them, Bree and Korbin; spitting right at them. A sudden rage came over Brianna as she gritted her teeth and snarled at the man. The girl was already running away as the guy watched and started walking away. Stepping forward viciously Bree followed the man until she caught up with him. Spinning him around she punched him across the face as he stumbled, blood pouring from his nose and his mouth. Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt she stared at the bloody mess that was his face. "Disrespect me like that ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!!!" She yelled in his face. "I will make sure you don't get back up!" She stated with anger.

"Fuck you! You stupid fucking cunt!" He responded with anger, pain also evident in his voice.

Brianna gripped his collar tightly as she brought her face closer, their foreheads touching. Gritting her teeth she growled lowly. "You're just fucking asking for it..." Pulling her fist back she was ready to deliver a blow that could potentially kill him.

Korbin winced when she bandaged him, there were fragments in there and he could feel it. For now he wouldn't worry too much about it while he watched her begin to take their things. He had told her to take only weapons but didn't argue it. More supplies for them... He let her push the man to the ground, eyes glancing to the girl for a moment before he watched the girl get up and help the male before they began to leave. Catching Bree following him Korbin began after her, bleeding more into the bandage just in time to loop his arm around hers and pull back. "Let him go Bree..." He barked, holding the arm with all his strength even as pain filled his mind. His eyes closed, feeling the wound open more but he didn't want anyone else die today.

There was a two second delay which gave the fearful, stupid little man a chance to run and he did so. Brianna was confused as to why her arm had been held back. She still swung forward as Korbin came flying over her shoulder, landing on the ground with a loud, painful thud. Leaning in close to his face she met his eyes, the frustration evident in hers. Exhaling in anger she glared at him. "That was stupid..." She spoke in disappointment and annoyance. Clenching her jaw she moved away from Korbin and started walking back towards the inn.

She couldn't understand why he had stopped her. The guy was trash and scum, he disrespected them after they let him survive. What was he trying to prove? The only thing he deserved was to get knocked out. Shaking her head she continued walking. Glancing over her shoulder, slightly curious to see if Korbin would follow. She didn't throw him that hard did she? Shaking her head she let those thoughts fade away. She had to make sure the other two were okay. Korbin would be fine, 'I hope...' Returning to the inn she noticed the damage she had caused when she ran out to help Korbin. If they planned on staying any longer they could board up the entrance and use the side door as their main entrance.

Walking in she could smell blood but she couldn't spot anyone. She could hear whispers coming from her left turning her head Brianna found herself sniffing the air, she followed the scent of blood and Ashley. A worried look came across her face as she picked up the pace and moved towards them, jumping over or sliding under anything that got in her way. Eventually Bree found both of them hiding under the stair case. "Nathan? Ashley?" She asked as her vision adjusted to the darkness. There was a gun pointed at her face as she stepped back and put her hands up. "Whoa...Nathan...Calm down, I just wanted to make sure you're both okay..." Brianna spoke, her heart started pounding as fear took over. 'Where the hell did he find a gun?' She wondered.

"Stay back! Stay BACK! You crazy psycho bitch!! Or whatever the hell you are! Just leave us alone...please!" His voice trembled but he kept his aim steady between Brianna's eyes.

"You know I want to help you guys, why are you pointing a gun at me?! All I've done is helped you for the last month and a half! Now you're gonna shoot me?! What the hell is your problem?!" Bree gritted her teeth as she watched the two. Ashley clung to her father as they cowered together.

"You are my problem! You and your psycho mind and whatever other issues you're having in your life! All you've done is hurt me and scare us! You boss us around like we're your pawns!" Nathan stood up in anger as he moved closer, gun still perfectly aimed as he became more frustrated by the second. "I've had enough of both of ya'lls shit I'm sick and tired of it, I'm taking some things that rightfully belong to me and me and Ashley are out of here and you're not gonna fucking stop us!" He moved closer the cold steel of the gun pressed between Brianna's eyes. "If you try anything I'll blow your fucking brains out..." He finished his rant as he looked at her, a twisted smirk appearing on his face.

Brianna's jaw was tightly clenched as she glared at Nate. Gritting her teeth she didn't say anything, she just looked at him. It seems he had lost his mind. In one swift motion she pushed Nathan's hand away, he still managed to pull the trigger, but it hit her in the shoulder instead. Ignoring the stinging pain that became more irritating by the second she grabbed the man by the neck and pinned him against the wall. Brianna glared at him as she growled lowly, the man barely able to breath. "Can't you just be fucking grateful that we saved your fucking LIFE!? That we've helped you and your daughter survive for the last month and a half!? Instead..." She moved her face closer to his as she tightened her grip, Nathan gasping for more air. "...you pull out a gun and threaten to kill me? Well fuck you Nathan! You wanna fucking go out there and try to survive in this hell hole on your own? Then go right the fuck ahead, don't come running back to me when you're shit outta luck, cause that's gonna happen faster than you expect." Letting go of the man he fell to his knees coughing and gasping for air. "Get the fuck out of my face and my territory. I don't wanna see you ever again."

He met Brianna's eyes, cowardice written all over him, he even smelled like a coward. Looking at Ashley he put his hand out for her to take. He hurried and rushed her to take his hand. Kneeling in front of him she pulled his hand away, a little harder than expected though since he screamed in pain. "She can decide for herself." Bree spoke simply and the man just nodded and looked away, too timid to meet Brianna's eyes. Standing up Bree rolled her wounded shoulder and winced in pain. She could feel the blood running down her arm. Looking at the wound she grimaced, the bullet hadn't gone through, the weird thing was, it was starting to push out on it's own, as if her body was rejecting it. It stung to the touch but she managed to get the bullet out, biting back a pain filled scream. Glancing over her shoulder she saw Nathan speaking to Ashley. Walking away from the two she entered the main room and looked towards the door. The sun was beginning to set and a shiver ran up her spine, she didn't like the feeling of it at all.

Korbin hit hard, leaving him gasping for air, he was fairly certain he had broken a rib with the impact. His vision blurred with pain, threatening to send him unconcious while he retched with the agony. His body slowly struggled to move as he heard the yelling from inside. Confusion wracking his numbed mind as he found his feet, bleeding and stumbling toward the building. The gunshot made him move faster, the continued yelling worrying him more and more. "BREE?" He yelled as he stumbled up onto the front porch just as her last words were spoken. He quite literally fell into the room, bleeding and groaning as he looked up. "W-what the fuck is going on in here?" He asked, confusion as plain as the pain on his face.

Brianna saw Korbin fall into the main entrance. She didn't have enough time to stop him form falling. Running to his side she knelt down next to him. "Korbin! Fuck..." She muttered the last part. "Is there any chance you could walk? We gotta put you on one of the mattresses..." Brianna spoke worried. "Don't worry about what's going on here, it's all taken care of." She spoke, the anger evident in her voice as she glared at Nathan who was still talking to Ashley. "Come on, let's try to get you to one of the beds so I can clean you up and take care of whatever wounds possible. You are in desperate need of rest and don't say anything against that. I will stand guard until you are ready to move or whatever else we decide. Just get better okay?" She met his eyes with sincerity and she didn't look away, not even for a moment. "Alright Korbin, you can do this." She put his uninjured arm around her shoulders ready to stand up when he was.

Korbin could barely nod as she came running to his side, his eyes dulled in pain while he slowly worked his body to try to pull her legs under himself as she placed his arm over her. Slowly he would stand, his bad arm falling limp at his side while a wince and groan of agony crossed him. "Bree... what the fuck is going on with you?" He asked as he stumbled across the floor, leaving a trail of blood behind him while his head hung. As he reached the mattress he fought not to cry out in agony while he laid back, eyes wide and staring at the ceiling. "Bree... tell me what is happening... you threw me, you're violent...." He turned his gaze to her, a bit of fear within it. She was scaring him, terrifying him.

He asked questions as they walked towards the mattresses. Brianna met his eyes as he looked at her. She looked at him for a while before standing up and running to grab the first aid kit. Moving to his wounded arm she undid the piece of her shirt that was meant to help stop the bleeding. "All I know is that I need to fix you up right now Korbin." She looked over at him, he didn't look too good and tears began to brim in her eyes. "I threw you because you let that fucker go, after what he did he didn't deserve a second chance. How many pieces to you think are in your arm?" She asked as a tear ran down her cheek. Looking at the wound she tried to find the best way to remove any of the bullets within his arm. "I'm not violent...I'm just..." She couldn't stop the tears from flowing this time around. Wiping her cheeks she also smeared some of Korbin's blood on her face. Sighing heavily she glanced at him for a second before looking back at the wound. "I'm just trying to help you, trying to help us survive..." She spoke, the emotions evident in her voice. "You're always getting hurt for us...for me...and it's not fair, there's only so much your body can take, you need someone else there with you, and I'm trying but it seems that I'm not that good at it...not as good as you. You deserve a break...And you're stubborn as fuck, which doesn't help me."

She pulled out the bullet from his arm as more blood started pouring from the wound. Applying pressure to it she grabbed the little bit of rubbing alcohol they had left and started wiping down the wound. Grabbing the needle she made sure it was as clean as she could get it and started stitching up the hole. She tried not to hurt him, she tried to be as gentle as possible but that was difficult when he was already in so much pain. "If anything were to happen to you Korbin...I don't know what I would do..." The tears continued as Brianna was close to sobbing. "I would have no reason or purpose..." She sniffled. "Being alone in this world, the way it is now, is not something anyone should bear. We need to stick together, I need you by my side." She met his eyes as she was done stitching the wound. Swallowing hard she looked back at the wound and started cleaning it again. "What else do you need me to do?" She asked, concerning his wounds.

He winced as she began to undo the piece of cloth keeping him from bleeding everywhere. Her words calmed him just a bit, prepping him. "He was human, we all deserve a second chance..." He muttered, regret filling is voice before he writhed, grasping at the mattress as she dug the bullets out of him. He damn near bit off his tongue and shattered a tooth in the pain while he did his best to remain as still as he could. Her words made him stop trembling, opening his eyes to stare at her in a bit of shock. "It's my job... I was and am a soldier..." Was Korbin's plain reply while he sighed only to wince again as she put pressure on and began to stitch it up. You could never be gentle enough with a gunshot wound. He looked away as she spoke, as she spilled her heart out to him. A whimper escaped while he took a long moment to think. "Do we still have pain medication?" He asked looking back to her with a frown.

'He didn't deserve a second chance...' Brianna thought with anger. "Well...it's not your job to die on me..." She muttered, the sadness evident in her voice. Clenching her jaw tightly she looked at him. She practically let her heart out to him and he had nothing to say? "Well isn't that just great..." She mumbled. Going through the first aid kit she found a bottle of pain killers, there weren't many left but she tossed it at him and got up only to storm away. She would clean up the mess later. Walking passed Nathan and Ashley she walked out to the front and to the right. Taking a seat on the ledge she started balling in her hands.

What she feared had just happened. Brianna had told Korbin how she felt, she was honest and truthful and what did she get in return? Nothing, she was shot down. Shot down by the guy she loved, the guy she grew up with and stood by his side while they tried to survive through this war. It all seemed pointless to her now. Everything they had done together and for each other...it all just faded away, had no meaning. Brianna continued to cry, wiping away the tears as more just continued flowing. The sun had now completely set the moon was on the rise, it's figure large, glowing and full. The sobbing eventually stopped it was just silent tears. They began slowing down until they stopped coming as well. Sniffling she wiped her face and sighed shakily. "God I wish I had a smoke right now..." She stated to herself, hoping it would make her feel better.

Korbin frowned, a small sigh escaping him while he heard her grumble. Staring at the ceiling after she tossed the medication at him he knew he fucked up. He knew what she wanted him to say, what she meant with all of that and yet he didn't dare say anything besides what was absolutely necessary at the moment. "Bree!" He yelled after a long moment, slowly forcing himself to sit up, though he quickly regretted it. Pained grey eyes looked to the door while he grasped his ribs and hung his head. Another sigh escaping him as he sucked up the pain. "Bree!" Just calling her name hurt, both physically and emotionally. Oh how he hated himself because he knew how much he probably hurt her. A frown remained plastered to his features, "Bree... please come back..."

Her head perked up at the mention of her name, the second time around she was looking in the direction of Korbin's voice. Was he okay? She worried as she sniffled one last time and wiped away her tears. Getting up quickly she walked towards the entrance. Suddenly she stopped, she choked back a scream as she gripped the door frame, her right hand clenching at her stomach. Swallowing hard her eyes grew wide as a tremendous amount of pain came over her. It started in her stomach and just burst through the rest of her body. She gasped in pain as she almost stumbled over. After a few moments of sheer pain it all dissipated. She stood there taking deep breaths, mostly stunned from the shock of the sudden pain. "What the..." She mumbled before standing up straight, It was unlike anything she had ever felt. It was terrifying.

Walking back into the inn she saw Korbin sitting up on the mattress and she ran to his side. "You really should be lying down..." She said as she knelt down next to him. Looking at him she caught him frowning. "What's wrong?" She asked. Although it could have been her rudeness earlier, he was barely able to move and she just tossed a bottle at him and walked away. She couldn't help it though. She was hurt and upset. Holding it in wasn't going to help anyone.

Korbin slowly looked up to her as she came to his side. Shaking his head as she reprimanded him for being up he simply leaned over until his good shoulder touched her. Leaning on her a bit he frowned, "I'm sorry Bree..." He spoke, closing his eyes. "I shouldn't have been that cold..." He took a deep steadying breath, calming his nerves before he looked up to her, grey eyes broken. "I love you Bree..." He spoke, his voice cracking before he lowered his head to hide his face, hide the tears that slowly welled up. "I just don't want to be weak..."

When Korbin's shoulder touched hers Brianna smiled as it felt good. Then he apologized. She met his eyes and took in his words. Tears begun to swell in her eyes, when he muttered the words 'I love you' the tears overflowed and poured down her cheeks. She was about to repeat the same words when a sudden sharp pain stabbed at her head, like the most irritating and painful headache ever. With the pain came a a ringing sound that faded in, the slow thumping of her heartbeat and the sound of her blood flowing faster through her veins. Brianna didn't hear Korbin's last words as the ringing drowned everything else out. She winced as she tightly shut her eyes her hand lingering next to her head as if with some unknown force she could stop the pain.

Everything seemed to get louder the sound of her heartbeat picking up the pace as it only went faster and faster. She gritted her teeth as the same pain from earlier returned, clutching at her stomach she leaned forward in pain, one hand holding her up. She gasped in pain as her breathing quickened, all the sounds deafening her. A scream escaped her lips as a loud sickening crack echoed through the inn, her back arching as her spine rose, threatening to break the skin before receding once more. Brianna was confused, shocked and in ridiculous amounts of pain. What was going on with her?

Korbin looked to her after she winced, his eyes showing confusion while she shut her eyes. What? Did he say something wrong? Again? Noting the fact that pain seemed to etch her pretty features he slowly moved away, watching her as she grabbed her stomach and bent over. "Bree?" He asked, fear entering his usually strong voice as he watched her. The scream made him wince but still throw his arms around her, ignoring his own pain as he held her near. "Bree." He spoke, trying to comfort her though he had no idea of what was wrong, what could possibly help.

She felt his cold arms wrap around her burning body. It felt good, but the pain didn't dissipate, it only got worse. Tears streamed down her face as she let out another harsh scream, it felt as if her insides were twisting and turning. More sickening cracks echoed through her ears as she winced and gasped trying to hold back the screams. She groaned as it felt like her body was reshaping. "Make it stop...please!" She cried out as another scream escaped her a large crack following. Looking at her hands she noticed that her fingernails had been replaced by glistening claws, her veins began protruding as she forced herself out of Korbins grasp, comforting as it was. Something in the back of her head told her it wasn't safe to be in his arms. The pain only worsened as bones broke and mended once again, taking new foreign shapes..."Korbin..." She muttered, the pain and sadness evident in her voice.

So much pain was currently flowing through Brianna's mind she couldn't even think, the disturbing sounds so loud she thought she would go deaf by the end of it.