Hunting for Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RazzaJazz

Original poster
Hello, hello. As my title suggests, I am currently seeking new roleplay partners.
I am female myself and mostly prefer male partners, but of course exceptions can be made.
In terms of themes, I'm looking for romance. Why? Because I've played everything else to death and it's time to change it up. Obviously this still leaves a ton of options (fantasy, modern, horror, apocalyptic, slice of life, etc.), but I'd like the central focus to be on relationship development and all that mushy stuff. This also means that adult themes, explicit language, and sexy time fun will be prevalent. But a solid story structure is still important!
I am available to post several times a day and would like a partner who is equally available. I can range anywhere from one to several paragraphs per post, depending on the situation at hand.

A few vague ideas to get the ball rolling:
1.) Our characters are forced together under dire circumstances (a war, a natural disaster, a hostage situation, a survival group), and discover they actually have a lot of chemistry.
2.) Our characters have already been together for some length of time but fear they may be drifting apart. It takes a special adventure to bring them close again.
3.) Classic damsel in distress. Your character swoops in to save the day and wins the girl's heart.

Feel free to reply or PM with any ideas of your own! I look forward to getting something started!

This sounds interesting! I'm always in for romantic plots. I'm not male, obviously, but I play male and female characters equally.

Hello! Are you expecting this story to have a focus on sexual elements?

I'm new so maybe I could try one? Maybe you could help me improve too? IDK

1.) Our characters are forced together under dire circumstances (a war, a natural disaster, a hostage situation, a survival group), and discover they actually have a lot of chemistry. rhis one interests me, I also have a few plots of my own, if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.