Hunter X Hunter: The 387 Hunter Exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. *rubs hands*

I figure, even further in line if you do beyond the Hunter Exam, we can go after Dr. Roth ;)

Character Arcs, am I right
If this goes on long enough I can do something like that as for now it's the Hunter Exam

Of course mate. I am just saying

I may take a small while. Since my mind has decided to forget everything about the show, making me have to rewatch the series so I can put together a CS. So, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I may take a small while. Since my mind has decided to forget everything about the show, making me have to rewatch the series so I can put together a CS. So, I do apologize for the inconvenience.
I said in the rules it's okay if you haven't seen the show, I said it only helps if you have. If you really want to I guess you can.

image.jpeg Name and age: Satoru Masanobu 14

Reason why you want to become a Hunter: To travel the world to increase his strength and abilities.

Skills and abilities:
Martial Arts: Satoru for a majority of his life was trained in a number of fighting styles, some of his favorites are Judo, Aikido, and Muay Thai.
Strength: His strength his way above the average person. He is able to lift rather heavy objects with ease, and is able to shatter bones with powerful strikes. (Power 3/5)
Heat: Satoru grew up with a strange ability to gather up heat in certain areas in his body, with temperatures rising up to 200-300 degrees Celsius, more than capable to leave severe. He uses this mainly in his hands and feet in combat. Satoru however can't keep this ability for a long time because it can make it extremely tired, so he uses it only as a last resort.(Nen 1/5)
Pain tolerance: His brutal training has caused Satoru to endure powerful strikes from opponents. Satoru still has limits like anyone else and can't take a beating forever.

Personality: Satoru is a very open person, an accepting guy who rarely judges anyone for who they are. He's extremely protective for those he cares about and often enough starting meaningless fights with those he finds a threat. Satoru is quick to anger but tries the best he can to hold back vulgar response. He pushes to his very limits in fights, and if that means putting himself in harms way he will to achieve victory.

Flaws and weakness:
Anger: Satoru is surprisingly easy to get anger and his anger can easily blind him of common sense and logic.
Mind set: Satoru believes that winning is proof how powerful you and is willing to do anything to get that victory. If it means nearly killing himself or sacrificing someone else he will do it.

Back story: Satoru Masanobu grew up traveling with his Hunter mother, a Beast Hunter who captures and kills exotic animals with her bare hands. His mother wouldn't take him on the actual hunt for the dangers are too high for a child, but that didn't stop her for training her son into a deadly fighter. Satoru was taught a number of fighting styles for about ten years of his life before she changed from fighting to power. However over this time Satoru grew tired of the feeling of doing nothing with his life asides from training. He confronted his mom one day to ask on how to become a Hunter like herself, but the question was shot down quickly and his training continued. Satoru was persistent and determined to become a Hunter to prove to his mom he is more than capable on becoming a Hunter like his mother. During his 14th birthday Satoru's mother finally allowed him to become a Hunter, and soon enough was off to the city to go complete the Hunter Exam.

I think i'm leaving also, i get a very slow vibe already and the rp hasn't started yet.

Gin, I still want to play. If this doesn't go off as a group, want to do as 1x1?

Don't leave us, I love you
It was a short lived love affair, it was good while it lasted but sadly the fire just isn't there anymore :'(

...wait thats not what I meant xD

Meant dropping my interest as I'm interested oxo should of worded differently

It was a short lived love affair, it was good while it lasted but sadly the fire just isn't there anymore :'(

...wait thats not what I meant xD

Meant dropping my interest as I'm interested oxo should of worded differently
Oh well then come join, create a character, message me if you have any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.