Hunter x Hunter Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3fJ3i66.gif

oh this looks neat-o, might be interested

Come join us

So I came upon something in the official wikipedia, which is canon information;

The content of each Phase changes every year so as not to give an advantage to returning applicants, the Proctors change each year as well; Proctors decide what the Phases will test.

While following the anime arc would be cool. I think it be kind of cooler to do our own phases? Maybe each of us come up with something and send it into the GM?

So I came upon something in the official wikipedia, which is canon information;

The content of each Phase changes every year so as not to give an advantage to returning applicants, the Proctors change each year as well; Proctors decide what the Phases will test.

While following the anime arc would be cool. I think it be kind of cooler to do our own phases? Maybe each of us come up with something and send it into the GM?
I like that.

It doesn't seem like anyone one else is going to join. Maybe we should go ahead and make an OOC for us 4-5?

It doesn't seem like anyone one else is going to join. Maybe we should go ahead and make an OOC for us 4-5?

It makes sense. If you consider the original group was Killua, Gon, Kurapica, and Leorio that's really only 4. We only really need 4 and counting the GM, that make it 5.

I like smaller groups anyway, instead of larger groups.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Status
Not open for further replies.