Hunter x Hunter Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds dope.

We're going to do an alternative universe with OCs. We will start from the beginning since someone likes the Hunter Exam.
Since Killua is canon and this RP calls for OCs, we will probably head to the Heaven's Arena after completing the Exam in the RP.

Ah yeah. I got my character portrait up already. All good

I'm having a hard time finding the right fit for what I want as a character, but I'll get there!

When will the OOC be up might I ask?

I'm having a hard time finding the right fit for what I want as a character, but I'll get there!

When will the OOC be up might I ask?
When we get at least two or three more members to make a full group.

Reactions: ch0sen1
When we get at least two or three more members to make a full group.

Can we get CS at least? Perhaps an OOC though can gain more interest as well. Idk....playing devils' advocate. Also may be a bit excited.

What type of characters will every oNE be playing?

Quick, acrobatic type, with telekinetic like powers.

I'll PM the idea I have for his backstory. He still has no name as of current.

A more quiet, analytical, but very hyperactive and impulsive girl. Since Clyde has a Manipulator I was thinking an Emitter with ridiculous reflexes and senses. Still working on story as well.

My dumb characters name is Ki-Rah Floshade.

Yes, Ki-Rah. Not Kira. Kira has more of a keh sound to it. And I want to emphasize on a Key-Rah.

He's going to be headstrong and determined. Quiet, but not in the way you think. He's going to be around 15 or 16, and be a bit more mature for his age. Considering the background I have created for him. Definitely doesn't behave his age. I'd say he's about 15 or 16, but behaves like he's 19 or 20.

Last edited:
I either going with a kind, perky woman with mental trauma or a young man who with a strong moral alignment who hunts criminal or terrorist. Maybe have him the street smart one of the group.

Since emitter and manipulator is taken I'll be going with transmutation or conjuration.

Since emitter and manipulator is taken I'll be going with transmutation or conjuration.
I either going with a kind, perky woman with mental trauma or a young man who with a strong moral alignment who hunts criminal or terrorist. Maybe have him the street smart one of the group.
Awesome sausome. Sounding like a good crew

Sure I'll PM you!

Fantastic. I'll have mine up later tonight. I also have to finish an IC for the RP you joined. The Promise. It's going up tonight.

3fJ3i66.gif

oh this looks neat-o, might be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.