Hunter x Hunter: Next Generation (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too! I'm anxious to see how your girl will react to Tsuji's change in personality.....
Hehe it should be interesting =D

Hey @Roxshi are you still interested in this?

Name: Isles Sonnien
Appearance:

nayu+mangaka++anime+wallpaper+cute+boy.jpg

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140
Personality: He is a kind fellow and likes to just live with optimistic way of thinking about how the world is, he believes the world can get better so he will do his part by getting rid of all the evil within his zone. He is mostly a mellow person.
Background: He is an orphan he ran away from home as a child after his parents whooped him and grounded him. He jumped on a train like he saw in a movie, it took him far away sadly it was to late that he had realized he couldn't survive without his parents he was taken in by a rogue hunter who taught him how to not only fight but to kill. He was soon abandoned once again a a few months later the man had departed with him as he slept he was around the age of 10 now but was no child he could easily beg for money and eat eventually he found Heavens Arena were he made easy money and withing in a months time he could afford what ever he needed to live.
Nen Type: transmission (beginner)
Non Nen skills: He is an experienced brawler and can handle someone twice his size.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Xypher, if you remember the libertines are separated on purpose. Anyone under 18 won't be able to join the RP, and if they do *cough cough* they will get in trouble for circumventing the age limit.. Such as making another account.. Hint.. Hint..

Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi cleared Momo in our Kuroko rp to join our group even tho he/she's a blue star as long as they dont get frisky with the red stars. I thought that would be the same with this one >_<

@Akashi cleared Momo in our Kuroko rp to join our group even tho he/she's a blue star as loWng as they dont get frisky with the red stars. I thought that would be the same with this one >_<
What he's referring to is that someone circumvented and made a second account in order to join the adult version of this RP. It's not exactly like with Momo.

What he's referring to is that someone circumvented and made a second account in order to join the adult version of this RP. It's not exactly like with Momo.
Ettta.....I dont know XD should I not let him in unless he uses his original account? : /

The difference is that someone is hiding the fact that they are a teen member and joined the RP. As for your Kuroko RP. You know that Momo is a teen member so some things will obviously be held back.

The difference is that someone is hiding the fact that they are a teen member and joined the RP. As for your Kuroko RP. You know that Momo is a teen member so some things will obviously be held back.
I know, thats why I'm asking if I should make him join (if he still wants to) on his blue star account instead of this red one he made.

The thing is, double-accounts are not allowed if I remember correctly, and that the new said account is now suddenly an adult member.. I don't want any alarms set off but that's not allowed I'm pretty sure. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.