2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
(Order of favorite to lesser favorite) Yaoi/Gay, Magical, School, Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Romance
Okay. Now that I'm back on this site and all, I have binged all of the Hunter X Hunter episodes I could. I'm seriously craving something that has to do with it. I would love nothing more than to have both characters be original. (In fact, I don't normally like people playing canon, although I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever if you did play a canon character!)

I would expect people to post at least a few paragraphs (2-however many you would like) with some insight into their characters! I, myself, write in the 3rd person and normally write at least 3 paragraphs with some serious detail! (If you don't believe me, go check out the roleplays I was in last summer. ;P ) I am going to end up making some kind of character sheet for both of us, but I won't require you to fill it out! If you would like to fill it out, I'd just like to get to know your character and some of their inner workings!

I have a few ideas concerning plot, but I'm not entirely sure if they're great ideas, so I would also like someone who has some ideas for the roleplay! (I'm sorry I have so many requirements, but I would just like to make sure that this roleplay goes on for a while because I'm super motivated to do it!)

Thank you all very much for reading this! :D

Reactions: gusioxo
Hey!
I had a HxH roleplay going for a bit, though my partner quit outta nowhere, like random people on the web tend to do. I have so many ideas for powers its insane so if you havent found a partner or are willing to accept another i'd love to give it a go! ^^

Oh! I completely forgot to reply to you! Yes! I would be more than happy to do that roleplay with you because I'm still craving it SO badly. Will you shoot me a PM when you're available?

Would you mind starting one with me too I LOVE this anime as well :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.