HUNTER: In the Blood and In the Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I was about to post a tumbleweed gif. Why did someone have to post again?

Cuuuuuuz I felt like it :P

Your inbox was full, so might as well ask here, right? Well, first off, is this the based on the Supernatural television show?

Oh, and have a character sheet:

Name: William Damascus

Classification: Hunter

Destiny: Blood

Appearance: William Damascus.jpg

Skills / Abilities: With his revolver or his special pistol, William can take down most demons and other Hell spawn with only a few shots. His revolver can have bullets guide themselves towards their target, allowing William to shoot from around a corner and hit a creature a mile away, the bullet zipping past and around anything in its path. William has officially named it Sequoia. His other weapon, which he named 'The Virgin Mary', is a golden M1911 style pistol able to carry a magazine of up to twenty bullets. 'The Virgin Mary' is quite effective against Hell spawn, but cannot kill vampires, werewolves, or anything that doesn't originate from Hell itself. Along with his guns, William also carries a Damascus sword, a middle eastern blade enchanted with devastating killing power. William was so fond of this blade he replaced his last name with Damascus. The Damascus blade can cut through solid rock, and even some metals, meaning a bloody mess is to be left behind him when he uses it. Aside from his arsenal, William can stop time for a short period, about ten or fifteen seconds, allowing him to take his next course of action swiftly. After time resumes, however, most of his energy is used, which could result in death. This ability is used as a last resort, for example, if he is cornered and cannot escape.

Personality: William can be a rather quiet man, desiring to work alone. But if he is unfortunate enough to be among human beings, he will converse on occasion. When he does, he makes his sentences short and to the point. William has a bland tone, the same tired tone that escapes his throat each time he speaks. He never takes off his helmet in front of other people, for the sake of his identity being safe.

Fears: Some may assume William Damascus doesn't fear a thing, but they're far from wrong. William dreads the day that he will be killed, and will fail his goal into defending the mortal realm. He also fears facing Lucifer, the Devil, Satan, or whatever He made be called.

Desires: The only desire William has is to see Hell collapse from existence, to wipe out all Hell spawn that crawl the Earth. After that, he plans on becoming a mercenary, or to join a group of mercenaries that desire a man with as much skill as he has.

Synopsis: William Anderson Jr. was born in Liverpool, Britain, in 1967, in a family that was wealthy and highly respected. His family consisted of mostly Catholics, but other members were Protestant, such as his mother, Dianna. His father, William, owned a private business dedicated to construction and carpentry. At least, that's what everyone assumed. In secret, the business was a demon hunting organization, dedicated to ridding the world of all evil in spiritual form. William Anderson Jr. didn't learn of this until the mansion his family lived in was set ablaze by Hell spawn. Before his father died in the blaze, in October 1979, William was told of his families roots, and of what he must do. Swearing to his father, William set out to do as he promised, using what money he earned from lesser jobs and money he saved from the attack to find people to train him in the art of demon hunting. Having gone through thirteen different trainers, William set out on his first hunt. On this hunt was where he found his weapon, a Damascus blade, which he used to slice the demon in a clean half. After this event, William took the blade, and it's name, and dedicated his life to ending all spiritual evil, just as his family had done for generations.

Last edited by a moderator:
While the GM is MIA, I know that the game is -not- based off the Supernatural show though I am thinking Ozzie is a fan! It is more likely that the game is partially influenced by World of Darkness though. :)

While the GM is MIA, I know that the game is -not- based off the Supernatural show though I am thinking Ozzie is a fan! It is more likely that the game is partially influenced by World of Darkness though. :)
really? It looks like part of it is, there's even a picture of sam winchester on the first post explaining everything. It could be loosely based of supernatural xD

It does feel more like World of Darkness to me.

That character feels really overpowered though, being able to take down most demons in a couple of hits and having bullets that can't miss, don't need line of sight, and can fly for up to a mile.

Working on a profile. It'll take a little time to finish up since I'm doing it on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.