Hunted Warriors

He chuckles and then looks at the women who seemed to just appear there he smiles at her his eyes a bit slim but his purple eye still showing. " Ill only need to stay somewhere for a little while just until my money comes in " He then slides his hands in his pockets as Merik goes to talk to her.

She looked up at Merik and then looked away, walking over to the purple eyed boy and tilting her head a bit as she walked up close to him. The wind blew gently from behind him and towards her, whispers seeming to come from the wind. She grinned when the whispers stopped. "You seem pretty cool. The ability to make weapons must be quite useful."

Merik nodded, then walked toward midori. "look, I know what you're thinking, but this guy is a walking weapon. if there is going to be a chance of us succeeding, we're going to need to start planning. and a walking weapon could come in real handy in this plan.

He looks at the women named Midori and his heart skips a beat since she got so close to him so fast he continues to smile and say " My name Is Rielo and yeah i guess making weapons can be useful " he scans her over his eyes darting at everything on her and around her.

She laughed quietly and tapped Rielo lightly on the nose. "Don't worry. I'm not here to kill you. I'd more likely act like this guy over here who acts like he knows me oh so well." She pointed towards Merik before turning towards the man. "As for you, the wind tells me everything I need to know. I don't need you to be the wind's echo."

Watch those eyes before you lose them kid. And as for you, midori, I don't even know what to think anymore. I need some splice. Maybe ill go hunting.care to join? I could teach you guys a thing or two about tracking and stealth.

He looks past her at Merik and smiles " She's very nice Merik but i bet you already know that " He looks back at her staring into her eyes " Well then ill let your wind do its job " He says with a smile his hair that is covering his left eye sways a bit in the wind

She chuckled a bit and disappeared in a small gust of wind, reappearing behind Merik. "Well, I can really only get names and abilities from the wind, but it won't tell me anything else like the trickster it is~" She walked around the two, letting out a small but sadistic giggle.

His one eye exposed eye widening as she dissapeared that quick from in-front of him. " im sorry one question...what is your power?" he looks at Midori a calm look on his face but then directs his next remark to Merik " Ill hunt with you i need to learn the effective way anyways "

She put a finger to her lips. "Oh, but I thought it would be obvious by now~" She walked behind Merik, out of the boy's view, though he would suddenly hear her voice behind him after a small gust of wind. "I can control the wind~ It's quite a useful ability, especially with throwing knives~"

" the only problem with winds, is that they travel, you never know where they're going to go, or who is going to listen."
merik turned and yawned. " I'm getting restless standing around talking like this. We need to do something"
" I'll meet you guys at the cafe." And with that merik was gone. he giggled to himself. Flying is cool and all, but dematerialization is much more efficient. the ability to get anywhere in absolutely no time at all is always a nifty one.

He didn't have such the energy to follow her and her wind travels so he bowed his head an chuckled " i see now that ive opened my eyes hah" He shuffles his hands in his pockets as his head hangs a bit he shakes it and his hair resets to its original position.

Aedan groaned. Pushing himself upright with his right arm, he winced in pain from his injured shoulder. He smiled in thanks at Arven and Sebastrian, then listened to the others talk for a while, absorbing all this information about weird things he had never heard of before.

Finally, he piped up. "Can I be part of your group? I mean, I'm weak and I don't have any cool skills like you do, but I'd love to learn."

He paused for a moment in thought, then added, "You guys provide food and shelter?"

Sereth looked down at Aedan and nodded with a small smile, "Sure you can, We'd need a pickpocket to help out." He said, his voice sounding slightly russian with a dark growl.
Seb clicked into the conversation, "Well, If we're talking about powers and abilities... I'm not even human. I'm a shifter. It's like a shapeshifter but I am also able to split my being into ore than one. Oh, and I have gravitational powers. See?" Seb said, lifting a leg off the ground and floating slightly, then walked in the air to a wall and walked up it. "Amazing right~?"

(Oh yeah Guys, Before posting anymore, Post here please. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=21628&p=580463#post580463)

Merik look up from his coffe and his crossword. Reilo was sittting just opposite of him in the same booth. How could merik not have seen him enter? Well, a ten letter word for behead is quite an engaging thought. "well, I hope you can conjour up a bow and arrows. Well stand as you can't flit, I guess we can walk there.

Termina fields was always merik's place to go. unlike the smog infested shell of a city, the sun still shined there, animals still lived there. And seeing as it was roughly 5 in th morning, the sun just rising over the blue orange sky. "the deer will be up soon. Then me hunt."

Seb pulled out his cellphone to look at the time and grumbled, "Crap, It's nearly seven... I'm meeting New members at the town hall... If you guys wanna be in the team, follow after me please~" Seb said, walking off happily, Sereth stayed in his position, growling slightly before following.

"so, to recap" merik spoke in a much more relaxed tone, it seemed as though the wild quelled him. "if you d don't have to move, don't move. Don't make a sound. When I caught the hare I walked not directly twoard it but on a slant in his direction, taking it out with my knife only when I'm a definite killing range. The second example was the deer when their are 2 enemy in an area, make sure you kill them in order farthest from you, not nearest. When you kill the farthest one the others will naturally look back to see what's going on. In that split second you kill the second one, then the third. A deer will run away from you. An armed guard will run towards you. Its important to kill them all before they realize what's happening.
Merik felt the soft vibration of his cell phone in his pocket. He frowned a little as he read the text. "Well,"he turned to Reilo, looks like it's time to head into town again.

Skye found herself jumping from rooftop to rooftop towards the meeting place, the wind blowing strongly behind her and boosting her speed. Town hall was soon in her sights and she jumped down into an alleyway, walking out of it and to the town hall. She couldn't really use her wind where everyone could see, not when wind was associated with 'Ku Ryu'.

Rielo just examined what Merik was doing and took down instructional notes in his head so that he can become very good at this...hunting technique. He kept looking around for vantage points and different spots to hunt animals from. he looked at Merik and nodded putting my hands in my pockets " Lets go "

"You're late Arven. Did you manage to extract the cargo from the target zone?"

A brazen and slightly muscular woman, clad in tight leather armor that was bristling with weaponry, faced Arven with a calculating look. Her name was Fay, and she was Haradriel's second in command. Though stunningly beautiful, she could have you dead before you could blink, and had held her own in fist fights versus men. Balancing an arrow on the tip of one finger, Arven glanced over at her, tossing it into the air and catching it nimbly as he did. When Seb and the group had split up, Arven had taken the chance to head back to kings bane headquarters. After all, he did have responsibilities.

"I encountered some interesting folks on the way. According to what I heard and saw today, we may not even need to steal the weapon shipment." Arven muttered softly. Fay gave him a hard look, one that seemed to border between anger and curiosity. "You're telling me..." she began with a restrained voice, "..that you disobeyed a direct order, just to fraternize with some local rebels?" Looking away, hair tossing roughly as she did, Fay paced back and forth. Arven slipped the arrow back into his quiver, walking slowly towards Fay as he spoke. "Hear me out on this one, Fay. This isn't just ANY rebel group. They have some very skilled individuals. And not only that, but many of them have powers, the likes of which I haven't seen anywhere other than the kings personal magi court. A force like this, if conducted correctly, could penetrate deep enough into royal castle to reach the king." Fay stopped abruptly, harsh look softening slightly. Flicking a lock of hair out of her eyes, Fay placed her hands on her hips. "I'm listening." she said exasperatedly.

Falling into a nearby chair, Arven kicked his legs up onto the nearby table. Picking up an apple from the basket in the center, the marksman took a large and noisy bite. Speaking through a mouth full of the fruit, Arven continued. "They're having a meeting in the town hall, at 7pm. I'm assuming they are going to go over their plan of action there." Arven paused, taking another bite of apple. "If I were to attend this little meeting, kings bane could have access to a formidable private force. And even if things go wrong, the organization won't be any worse for wear. AND, as you know, the king has become well aware of kings banes' actions. He already has patrols scouting out for our headquarters. If we continue trying to take him on solo, we'll eventually get ferreted out. We could definitely use the help." Fay frowned. Thought seemed to be running through her head as fast as a lightning strike. Striding over to a wall, Fay rested her hands and forehead against it. Her reply came soft, but sharp. "I'm trusting you to make this work. And I will not be responsible if this little group gets you killed. I'll pass the message to Haradriel. Now get moving. You're going to be late"

Arven walked up to Fay, placing a single hand on her shoulder. "I'll make it work." he said softly. Smiling slightly, he added, "And thanks for your concern over my death. I never knew you cared." Hitching his bow and quiver up higher onto his back, Arven ran to the door. Flinging it open, Arven left headquarters far behind as he dashed towards the town hall.