Hunted-The Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of hoping for fire but I can work with air, good old lightning!!

Fire is mine~ XD

I agree, the air element does seem a little inactive. Therefore, i will let you know shortly about it and if you can join. Also, no. You do not have to play a human. Although, if the air element won't be posting, you can play air. @Cassius

But do I have to play a human?

I do believe Eternity mentioned that you don't need to play as a human if you wish. Although I would like to ask what kind of creature you're thinking to be in this rp.

As it turns out, Painful will continue playing air. A minor Iwaku error was preventing him from responding, but i'm pretty sure the issue has been resolved. @Cassius If you choose to play in this rp, there might be a spot you can play as a human that finds out about them. Or you could be something else and happen to have the same thing happen to you as a child.

You Character sheet will be a little different though.

Character Sheet:
~~~~* is required anything else is optional~~~~
*Name:
*Age (14-18):
Powers (2 max):
Experience level with powers (1-10):
*Personality:
Background (After the night they got their gifts):
Family:
Extra info:

Just a suggestion, how about he becomes agent from government to hunt us down? I mean, we need someone to go after us~ since we haven't moved from introducing ourself :3
But it's all up to you ^^

Hmm guys since now I'm alone with the sisters, I'm thinking about having some scene like three of us busted with the goverment while you guys are gone. Maybe, just maybe, the sisters kidnapped by them or anything, putting some actions into this RP X)

I feel like making a government agent too.
Bob Frank the builder.
His quote: "Gotta catch 'em all!"
Sorry, I'll be serious someday...

I might be a day or two before posting since i've got some packing up to do before I temporary move in with my brother.

Reactions: 【NO NAME】
Just a suggestion, how about he becomes agent from government to hunt us down? I mean, we need someone to go after us~ since we haven't moved from introducing ourself :3
Thats fine. The rp is definitely in need of some action, so that would be great.

I might be a day or two before posting since i've got some packing up to do before I temporary move in with my brother.
Okay. XD
Yeah, that's a great option. That way the government isn't a mass of npc's.

Guys
Guys
A SPRAINED ankle is not the same as a BROKEN or FRACTURED ankle.
Just means some ligaments were torn (in his case, slightly.)
Not twisted, not a 360, not even a 60 degree angle, it'll probably be swollen. lolololol
anyways
phone, stop with the auto correct

tumblr_nh9b5mS0wJ1si0js4o1_500.png

Name: Bailey Maine
*Species: Human
*Personality: He's pretty down to earth, but he loves puns and jokes. He loves his son, and is over-protective against children that aren't the magical elementals.
Background: Bailey had always loved magic at a young age. He'd always see harmless tricks, or even of they seem dangerous, it always worked out in the end. Even as a middle schooler he loved magic. However, he lost interest in high school. After seeing Criminal Minds for a long time he gained an interest in law and order. He enjoyed law and order so much that he went into college and came out a government official. At the time, there was news of people with powers to control the elements. They were deemed dangerous, yet able to be brought in to be tested on. Bailey thought of these people as magic users. After all, magic was just another form of trickery. However, this higher ups seemed to believe this nonsense, so he was forced to believe it too. Before college, he met a woman by the name of Abigail Steiner and married her. After college they had a baby named Samuel Maine.
As their case wasn't solved quickly, eventually people forgot about the case... until now. Since Sam is 18 this year, Sam will also help out with the case. ((Sam is basically a reincarnation of Bailey. lolololol.))
Family:
Bailey Maine
Abigail Maine
Samuel Maine
Extra info: Bailey is a weird little boy.

Sam I am coming soon.
This is Abigail.
Animegirlwithglasses-1.jpg

and Sam
14%2B-%2B1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eternity109
Whoop whoop! So we have a family agent after us~ Anyway I'll post soon, maybe tonight ^^

I'll post once Azula posts since i'm mostly done with unpacking now.

Should the government have some positions and/or ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.