Hunt With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taragh replies jokingly "yup sleeping beauty is awake"

Aruth couldn't help but jolt up at the sound of his name, he had apparently fallen asleep standing up. He wondered if there was an animal out there just as sleepy as him, but that was unrelated to the problem at hand. "Yea I'm here, *Yawn* just woke up too. How's the planet looking?" he asked into the voice com. He couldn't wait to set up his hammock between two trees and just relax there like he used too, it was hard to relax in the sun when you're in the blackness of space hiding away.

"Aye Remus, do us a favor, and shut up." His leader had quipped. She did seem rather embarrassed by the slight miscalculation or perhaps she just wasn't being careful enough.

Either way, it made Remus laugh that much harder.

"Yes princess, I'll obey your every command...just keep wearing out fits like that." He chuckled, sputtering out small bits of smoke as he followed.

"Try and be back before dark, and radio if you need backup." Blared into one ear, causing Remus to drive one of his meaty fingers into the other ear. He never liked these damn ear pieces.
"Sure mom. We'll be back in time for supper."Althe responded.

"Heads up, theres one. I wonder what a good dose of radiation would do to Remus....Nevermind it wouldnt change anything" Razza remarked, as they all had managed to find the falls that their illustrious leader had tripped over herself just to find.
"Aww, I think it would." Remus responded playfully. "Why, if I got radiation poisoning then I couldn't watch your ass as you climbed trees or jumped them." He chuckled, he then took out the cigar and tossed to the ground where he ground and crushed it.

"The water is clear. Well, we have a water source." Althe was quite smug with herself.
"Don't go tripping in there now, we wouldn't want to contaminate it." Remus remarked. It was a playful of course, and teasing.

Truth be told, he was quite fond of everyone, even if he never truly outwardly showed it. Even Aruth, who he continually seemed to be telling to take that damn suit off if he was tired. But no. It was always "Let me move a few more crates. And sure enough. He'd come back to find him passed out again in that damn ice suit.

"Taragh was right, we should head back, plus, I'm hungry." Althe said with her hands on her hips. Now who seemed to be playing "mom".

"Hey Taragh, has Aruth turned up yet? I mean, I know it's a nicely sized ship, but he has to be there somewhere."

"He's probably in the damn hold, passed out in that suit--AGAIN. I keep telling the guy he looks tired he should take it off. Never seems to listen. I think he likes sleeping in that damn bulky thing."

"Yea I'm here, just woke up too. How's the planet looking?"Remus looked over at Althe like "I told you so."

"Bet you woke up in your suit, didn't ya, ya little bastard?"

Raz rolls her eyes at Remus before following after Althe of course by tree top, she swung, leaped, and climbed through the overgrown trees, using some thick hanging vines to swing through large gaps. She shook her head at the groups banter over the com in her ear, laughing lightly at Remus. "Aye you dont even have to ask, I think it makes him feel all secure and cuddled, like a babies blanket. Isnt that right Aruth?" She teases lightly, her accent showing in her humor. She grabs a small loose branch when she stops in a tree, breaking it off easily she crouches down and chucks it at the back of Remus's head grinning. If it hit it wouldnt really hurt him just be a good konk.

Althe rolled her eyes, looking down to see the bandage tied around her calf was coming off. She sighed and bent down, tieing the white bandage tighter around the large slash wound from when she tripped and fell cutting her leg on the corner of the metal table in the ship. She was very clumsy, always has been. It's why invisibility became her defense mechanism. If she was invisible, no one would see her stumble and fall all the time. Though it it didn't matter considering all of her species, but the few that came with her on the ship, were dead. She could fall all she wanted and barely anyone would be around to see. She had grown close with these people though, and she was okay if they laughed at her, as she made fun of them just as much.

She stood back up to her full height, and walked on. Althe ran a hand through her blue hair. As they finally got bat back to the ship, Althe could smell food, and it made her mouth water. "Mmmmm food." Althe groans and removes her chest plate to show the brown tube top underneath. She shoved the plate armor under her arm and walked up the ships ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.