♡ Hunni's Romance! [REMASTERED!] ♡

H

hunni

Original poster
tumblr_osudk1vfEO1vxe4v6o1_400.png

H
ello, Bienvenue, I'm Hunni and welcome to my search post! I've been roleplaying for a long time, and it's only recently that I've noticed I've been quite passive with myself and my stories so I'm beginning to change that. This is me re-introducing myself, and remastering everything you thought you knew before. Welcome to Hunni 2.0.
U
rgently do we age, I turn Twenty in October! And, I prefer to play with those who are 18+ Redstar users, and will not participate in anything romantic (much less sexual) with anyone younger-than. Being said, I am into creating mature themed stories and am heavily romantic. Heavily. I want the roses and the complication, the rugged and the passionate, the broken wine bottles and the messy hair.
N
ow and then work keeps me either really busy, or really tired. Normally it's a bit of both, and occasionally, life happens too. Life happens to everyone, truly, but we all process it differently and I can honestly tell you that sometimes my anxiety and/or mood swings can effect my consistency in addition to [life.]
N
evertheless, I'm always sure to let you know what's happening (right that second or not, normally not..) And, If I'm truly invested in our story (and you will know), and/or if we have become great friends in the OOC process you're sure to know maybe even more than you asked. I'm a libra, I tend to talk a lot, what can I say?
I
n closing, just make sure you read my Will's and Wont's carefully! I will not be making any changes. I mean, you have to be super duper spectacular for me to make these changes. Not that I've got a really, strict long list of conditions but I tend to lose my heart and interest somewhere along the way of compromising.

I will not be participating in any incest or furry RP's. Nor will I base or execute an entire plot around sex, although... sex is totally fine as an element. There can be lots of it, but I want a storyline. And when I say no animalistic RP's I definitely am not talking about werewolves, vampires, and other human-form having legends of lore. Those are all fine. Hell, Aliens are probably fine too.

I am and prefer to strictly remain using anime and ART styled faceclaims, which includes realistic/digital. I do believe art can be just as mature as, say, someone using zac efron every other story. This means stories can also be whimsical! You can't tell me art doesn't give you more creative room, it's literally science, hehe. The only upfront situations I will use a 'real human' faceclaim is for certain fandoms. Fore example: Kpop-Fandom and K- oriented Slice of Life RP's.

I always play a female role, and am into both FxF and FxM. Sometimes FxF more, it just depends on the day. But, again, conditionally and for fandom purposes I will play a male here and there. But it isn't often.

♡ Modern, Historical, Futuristic South Korea
♡ Modern and futuristic Japan
♡ Modern Europe, America
♡ Ancient Egypt
♡ Made Up Lands?/Fantasy

♡ Fantasy
♡ Slice of Life
♡ Mythology
♡ ROMANCE
♡ Supernatural
♡ Historical Fiction

♡ Spirited Away (Studio Ghibli)
♡ Disney
♡ The Twilight Saga
♡ pulp fiction
♡ BTS
♡ 2NE1
♡ Panic! At the Disco
♡ Nirvana
♡ The Red Hot Chili Peppers
♡ Audioslave/Soundgarden
♡ Puella Magi Madoka Magica
♡ Un-Go
♡ Corpse Princess
♡ More to come ...

Room-mates full!
♡ Married CEO+New Assistant
♡ President+Acress/Singer Mistress
♡ Kingpin x (Spoiled) Rich Girl / Love Interest
♡ Mafia Boss x Love Interest
♡ mob son/daughter x rival mob daughter

♡ bounty hunter x hostage
♡ Rockstar+Fan
Princess x Prince
Princess x Princess
♡ Royal x Peasant
♡ Vampire x Human
♡ Werewolf x Human
♡ Vampire x Vampire
♡ Criminals On the Run
♡ Arranged Marriage turned True Love
♡ Elf x Elf
♡ Kpop Idol x Kpop Idol
♡ Kpop Idol x Fan
♡ The Joker x Dr. Harleen Quinzel
♡ The Joker x Harley Quinn
♡ Batman/Bruce x Catwoman/Selina
♡ Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn

More is always added. In bold is the role I would play.
[We can always brainstorm together to come up with something new, as well.]

HIGHLIGHTED CRAVED CONCEPT: MONA LISA
Y/C runs a very lowkey, but very WEALTHY business. This type of business involves the power of divine femininity and seduction. Y/C sends their women to clubs to entice unknowing victims into taking them home. Once sedated, and/or overall distracted, these women either- call Y/C or Y/C's other 'agents' and lets them know they are clear to enter the premises and steal their most valuable things. Every now and then, this involves the death of the unlucky victim depending on the situation. And, in other cases, the woman will fake an entire relationship just to gain access, as long as she gets her fair cut.
M/C is one of the best women on the line, a chameleon with many different looks and a divine actress at heart. She could get any job done, and that's why Y/C keeps her at his/her side at the end of the night. Y/C teaches her the business, how to use guns, how to use code and how to get around cities undetected. In truth, she belongs to no-one, but she's loyal to Y/C and that's personal. No matter how many victims she goes through, she's still part of the game and Y/C's favorite partner. But, what happens when the line between work and romance gets blurred? Sure, she's charming and she's tough, and she's beautiful- but is Y/C ready to claim her as your own?

(FANDOM}
The Only Ring I Won't Steal (DC Comics AU(?)) - Following the complicated relationship that is between Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle, Selina's thirst for his attention and commitment, and Bruce's fear of falling into his dark side- In the night, Catwoman(Selina) grows fed up with their give and take and decides to take the responsibility of a childhood friend's murders, now being hunted down by Gotham's police. Only one man knows where she could be, and is determined to prove her innocence- Bruce/Batman. He's knowing of her capabilities, and her style of crime very well- And in choosing to plead guilty of this crime, she is dangling her heart in his face and telling him to make a decision.

Love Drunk Honeymoons, Terrorizing Gotham, and... Diapers? (DC Comics AU) - Joker's been working on himself lately. No, not in the civil, good-citizen type of way-- but in the mushy, 'sensitive to his lady' type of way. He's been nice, what Harley wants, Harley gets. Harley wanted a wedding, Joker gave her a wedding. And how are they spending their honeymoon? Terrorizing their city one lovely night at a time, inviting all to witness their wicked, hostile joy. Joker knows no reason to stop, no reason to tone himself down. He's a bad dude with a strong taste for invoking fear, but what happens when a change in his lover means he must now protect himself and her at all costs? Is Gotham ready for a higher dose of villainous rapture?

Hide me beneath your Petals (DC Comics AU) - Harley's fled home from an angry Joker, again, into the arms of her dear friend Ivy. This time, Ivy has had enough and is ready to keep Harley hidden away with her for longer than ever before. Why, you ask? In the many times that Harley had seeked refuge in her friend, Ivy's feelings had progressed from simply sympathetic to protective in the highest degree, and she's angry with Joker. Now, if he wants to get to Harley he has to get through her, but til' then...

(SLICE OF LIFE)
He Could Never- They've been bestfriends and neighbors since early childhood. They were practically inseparable, but the older they got, the harder school seemingly tried to pull them apart. While they remained close, outside factors seemed to budge between them and pull them in different directions. After a bad heartbreak leaves a girl emotionally wounded, her best friend who's had romantic feelings in secret for a long time now, steps in to comfort her in a way her ex could never have done. And, in being patient, maybe he can win her heart after putting it back together.

(More to come) . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tascha
You sound like a wonderful person and I would love to do a roommates or Werewolf x Human rp with you ^-^

• Love
Reactions: hunni
Arranged Marriage turned True Love please

Would you like to do a Twilight Saga RP?

Reactions: hunni
I could do a mob boss son/daughter×rival mob boss son/daughter.

[UPDATED (NEW&HIGHLIGHTED CONCEPT) 10/3/2018]:heartbeat: