AHHH WHY IS MY BRAIN A SIEVE!!!

I will have these done tomorrow, I swear to all my gods I will

Serenity

Age – Sixteen

District - District 7

Height – Five foot Eleven

Weight – One hundred forty pounds

Gender - Female

Physical Appearance – Hardly intimidating though she was someone who carried a great deal of pride about them. With a thin and toned physique that was only accomplished through hard work in the lumber yard, accompanied by short blonde hair it was safe to say the young girl was a looker.

Occupation – Tree Trimmer

Family – Mother, Father, Brother

Social Status - Middle Class. Her entire family have been working ever since she could remember, and while being the youngest often had it’s advantages it also ensured she was going to learn the hard work her parents had instilled in her siblings from a very young age.

Talents – Falling trees, basic and advanced plant and wilderness knowledge.

Disabilities – Far too of an Aggressive personality for her own good.

Personality – A hot head would be the easy way to describe her, the young woman was a fiery little thing who would be more then eager to mix it up is someone were to set her off. A loyal ally if you manage to sway her to become a friend, often far too trusting for her own good.

Lawson

Age – Seventeen

District - District 7

Height – Five foot six

Weight – One hundred eighty pounds

Gender - Male

Physical Appearance – From a distance the short male looked far smaller than the truth would have you believe. Upon closer examination the young man may have been less impressive when it came to height in comparison to other competitors but with a stocky powerful build it was all too obvious from which district he originated from. With deeply tanned flesh and rich brown hair, he could have been called handsome but that depended on whom you asked.

Occupation – Logger

Family – Brother

Social Status – Lower class. Ever since he could remember it had just been him and his older brother. He didn’t remember his parents, his family, in reality he didn’t remember anything then what was here now. He never really asked, due to the pained look upon his brothers face or the understanding that his questions were simply going to bring more misery.

Talents – Falling trees, very skilled with an axe, basic plant knowledge.

Disabilities – His right knee is a hindrance to his ability to run. At a young age he received major injuries to it and was told he wouldn’t walk again. Many years later he overcame that, but still has trouble running for long durations.

Personality – Generally the young man was the type to stick to himself and mind his own business, he did well walking that fine line between aggressive and passive. Never one to stray too far away from those who manage to get close, it was simply a challenge trying to make friends with him.

Happy Monday everyone!

Here's the update on our roleplay:

I've created a separate thread that condenses all the info for this roleplay! In the very first post there is also navigational links to each post inside the thread. I will also list the navigational links here for further convenience.

New Informational Thread

Navigation Links:

Roleplay Format
Resources
Chapter Contents
Things to Remember

TRIBUTE ARCHIVES
District 1
District 2
District 3
District 4
District 5
District 6
District 7
District 8
District 9
District 10
District 11
District 12

This will keep all the current and additional information in order and in an easy-to-find location. Tributes that we are currently interacting with will have their bios only a click away. Resources, maps and chapter summaries are also listed or will be added once the time arrives. This also gives Monstrous and I a place to add quick NPC bios if needed.

Please read the new material before posting for the first time. Please read over your own character profiles!!! I tried my best to put them in the right place and with the right pictures - but I am only human. If you notice any mistakes, please PM me and I'll correct them as soon as possible. Once the IC thread has been made there will be links from the OOC to the IC and vice versus for convenience. The first chapter is now open [url=http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=9834&page=2]IC Thread[/url]. Thanks again for all the time everyone has put in thus far!

LAST ONE FOR 6!

Name: Mizar Jardine
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 97 lbs
Occupation: Engineer, crawls into small spaces and fixes things
Appearance: 123.jpg
Personality: Sometimes called cold and aloof, she really is a happy person. She doesn't believe in violence, and protested the war greatly. She has a cynical attitude, claiming it is a little too coincidental that she is in the Hunger Games. She is, in today's terms, a mini-terrorist, obsessed with the making of and setting off of bombs. She did this in the war, although she protested it, but feared for her family. She would plant explosives in enemy trains and such and when it was far enough away, it would blow up.
Talent: Can hide easily due to her small stature, knows a lot about mechanics and engineering due to her family's work, and can assemble and deactivate bombs, due to her work during the war.
Social Status: Middle class, but is held to a higher standard and is more acknowledged in her community.
Disabilities: Is missing her left hand's middle finger due to an engineering mistake.
Family: Is the youngest of five, has no parents.

Sweet! District 6 should be up to date now, too. Any other changes or additions?

Need to do the last one for six, but I'll get it done quick.

Sweet! If those of you who claimed characters want to flesh out your sheets - just post and I'll add 'em; but if you feel like it will add too much stress to you we'll just kill them off at the start :) No need to get too overwhelmed!

Ack! Ill finish today even if it kills me

Although they'll be quite lack luster

I cant get onto the IC thread, the link just sends me back to this page

Just search for the IC in the Fantasy RP forum :)

Avery

Age – Fifteen

District - District 5

Height – Five foot five

Weight – One hundred twenty five pounds

Gender - Male

Physical Appearance – He was simply a boy, one of the younger in competition and while youth may have been on his side size was not. He was a skinny beanpole so to speak, malnourished from the lack of food and in reality was barely scraping by before being entered into the games. For others it was a nightmare, for him a chance at salvation.

Occupation – Street Urchin

Family – None

Social Status - Lowest class. He was homeless, and jobless. Too young to be allowed to work, and while the orphanage was supposed to help take care of him there was never enough food to go around. Instead he turned to the streets, begging and stealing his way to survive.

Talents – Used to rough conditions, how to move quietly, basic hand to hand combat, scavenging for food, he also has a silver tounge.

Disabilities – The fact that he is so small makes it quite easy for most people to throw him around. He is lean and has muscle mass, however he lacks almost any form of what you would call brute strength. In a fight he would be more then eager to stand on the outside and pick you apart with his speed, instead of being overpowered by most competitors.

Personality – Some would call him a theif, or even a criminal, however he liked to think of himself as a business man waiting for the right opportunities. Begging on the street taught him a lot of things, most of all how to use his silver tounge to get people to aid him.

Wren is finished, just need Troe's family and shizz

I'll try to get around to posting soon! Hopefuly tomorrow. Going away on the weekend and won't be back until late Sunday but I'll try to post before then. If not, you may have to wait until Monday depending upon internet availability

Thanks Erranruin, when you finish Troe you can just post his profile here instead of editing your post in the middle of the thread, (easier for me to find!)

Have fun Ethir! Looking forward to reading your posts :D

I should be able to get around to posting some time tonight! Mood depending :/

I posted, hope it's okay, tell me if it's not ^^

Name - Vladimir Deltan (His father found his name in a book that was sent to him by a friend in the capitol who had "found" it.)
Age - 18
District - 1
Height - 6'6
Weight - 150
Physical Appearance - Vlad is built well, he is powerful but lean and not grotesquely muscled. He has night black hair and emerald green eyes, his lips are soft and petal like and his hands are soft and slender and as a child he spent many days out side and has well muscled legs. His skin his soft pale and without a flaw save for a scar over his eye from a boy he fought that used a pencil to cut him.
me.jpg
Occupation - None
Social Status - Mayor's Son
Talents - He is good at hand to hand combat because of frequent fights in school over girls. He is a skill jumper and used to jump from roof top to roof top in his district.
Family - Mayor Deltan (Father), Silvia Deltan, (Mother), Boltair Deltan(Brother 18), Yessica Deltan (Sister 18 Boltair's Twin)
Disabillities - None
Personality - He hates men with a passion, but absolutely loves women and respects them greatly. All of his fights in school were because he thought a girl was being mistreated. He was happy to be 17 but knew it was bad since he was born the day after the Reaping. But his name only went in one time so he was fine. Until his name was picked for the first hunger games.

Attachments

• My model pic.jpg
    My model pic.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey Vlos, thanks for submitting a character. We already have both of the tributes from District 9; but feel free to look through our character archives, which can be found HERE you can see which characters are already in play, as well as any resources for character creation.

Currently we have room for the Male tribute from District 1 or 11 and the Female from District 12.

Actually ment to check that out -.- I just now read it and figured it might be out of date. But one is perfect for him ^_^ Thankies for letting me join up.

Not a problem! Glad to have you on board :D I know it's a lot of information to read, but if you have any questions - don't hesitate to ask!