Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong but is this how everyone voted?:

@Sav The Zombitch voted Amusement Park
@justice hunt voted Amusement Park
@Oniaxis voted Swamp
@VeeTheAbnormalOreo voted Swamp
@Kitsune voted Swamp

Is this correct? If not please correct me, or tell me asap if you are changing your vote. I am going to start working on the arena within the next ten minutes, so it'd be great to have all the votes in by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong but is this how everyone voted?:

@Sav The Zombitch voted Amusement Park
@justice hunt voted Amusement Park
@Oniaxis voted Swamp
@VeeTheAbnormalOreo voted Amusement Park
@Kitsune voted Swamp

Is this correct? If not please correct me, or tell me asap if you are changing your vote. I am going to start working on the arena within the next ten minutes, so it'd be great to have all the votes in by then.
I'm changing my vote to swamp

Yep! What is your vote :3
I'm not taking a vote, I feel like that would be unfair in a way. However, if I were to take a vote, I'd probably vote for the swamp.

i ok with either

Okay guys, it looks like he swamp wins. I will create the arena over the next few days. We'll be starting during the first day of training, so alliances can be made and such. Hopefully, I will have the IC up within 30-45 minutes, just be patient with me please ♥

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Okay guys, it looks like he swamp wins. I will create the arena over the next few days. We'll be starting during the first day of training, so alliances can be made and such. Hopefully, I will have the IC up within 30-45 minutes, just be patient with me please ♥
Can't wait! <3

Hunger Games is really depressing. Hunger games has always been depressing, at least to me. When characters build relationships and then you have to kill one of them and restart that relationship all over...

Hey, guys... Sorry, but I think I should probably drop out. I've got a bit too much on my plate already. ^^; Sorry!

Hey, guys... Sorry, but I think I should probably drop out. I've got a bit too much on my plate already. ^^; Sorry!
That's a shame, but thanks for letting us know! Your only character was Bloodrayne, right?

That's a shame, but thanks for letting us know! Your only character was Bloodrayne, right?
I played;
-Bloodrayne
-Desiree
-Larkin

Again; sorry! Just haven't been feeling to great and I'm a bit worried due to that I'll fall behind. ^^;

I played;
-Bloodrayne
-Desiree
-Larkin

Again; sorry! Just haven't been feeling to great and I'm a bit worried due to that I'll fall behind. ^^;
That's alright hon. I hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.