Hunger Games OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, That is right, But she has already said it will be the 54th I think

I know she did. I was only making sure that's what you meant. ^^

Heh, thanks!

I needed something feels related 'cause of my title..
And what better than Tom Hiddleston? XD

xD, Yes, It is very coordinated :)

Honestly, I know a few girls who adore Chris Hemsworth , But I think that he is so much better looking xD

Okay! Sorry guys, I had stuff to do yesterday, and I don't know how much longer I will be on today, because I am having guests tonight. The roleplay will more than likely be starting tomorrow.

Anyways, about the arena:
I'd really prefer for this not be a a Quarter Quell (For those who do not know, if there are any, a Quarter Quell occurs once every 25 years, and it is something special. Like, how only previous victors were reaped in Catching Fire.). Depending on the turnout of this roleplay, I will probably make a Quarter Quell roleplay shortly after Mocking Part 1 comes out (EEK!).

SO! I really like the idea of having there be a swamp, and like having the arena be up in the tree's. I can just visualize epic battles on unstable rope bridges. That's be awesome. My other idea was that it would be in like a run-down amusement park time thing. My only issue with this is that there would be a lot of places to hide, so I'd have to make the arena very small to ensure that tributes will always be near each other.

What do you guys think? Swamp or Amusement Park? We'll go with majority rules.

Now, about the donations:

I'm not sure exactly how I will do this, but every now and then I will //RANDOMLY// give a RANDOM amount of money to a district. This money can then be saved up, or used right away to send something to their tributes by the mentors. If a district does not have a mentor, then the people playing the tributes from a district will decide how to spend their donations. However, communication is encouraged for this, because this money will be shared between the two of you. Unless, of course, you are the only person from your district. Then use your money however you please.

It is up to the mentors to decide when they provide their gifts, or if they choose to include a short letter.

I will have a chart or something that will show how much each item costs. Like, $15 for a gallon of water, or #30 for medicine. Just like in the books, the prices will raise as the games go on. Everyone will start with $10, I think, just to get the ball rolling.

Whenever a purchase is made, please post it in the OOC thread so that I will be able to keep track of everyone's bank accounts.

Okay! Sorry guys, I had stuff to do yesterday, and I don't know how much longer I will be on today, because I am having guests tonight. The roleplay will more than likely be starting tomorrow.

I'd really prefer for this not be a a Quarter Quell (For those who do not know, if there are any, a Quarter Quell occurs once every 25 years, and it is something special. Like, how only previous victors were reaped in Catching Fire.). Depending on the turnout of this roleplay, I will probably make a Quarter Quell roleplay shortly after Mocking Part 1 comes out (EEK!).

SO! I really like the idea of having there be a swamp, and like having the arena be up in the tree's. I can just visualize epic battles on unstable rope bridges. That's be awesome. My other idea was that it would be in like a run-down amusement park time thing. My only issue with this is that there would be a lot of places to hide, so I'd have to make the arena very small to ensure that tributes will always be near each other.

I'm not sure exactly how I will do this, but every now and then I will //RANDOMLY// give a RANDOM amount of money to a district. This money can then be saved up, or used right away to send something to their tributes by the mentors. If a district does not have a mentor, then the people playing the tributes from a district will decide how to spend their donations. However, communication is encouraged for this, because this money will be shared between the two of you. Unless, of course, you are the only person from your district. Then use your money however you please.

It is up to the mentors to decide when they provide their gifts, or if they choose to include a short letter.

I will have a chart or something that will show how much each item costs. Like, $15 for a gallon of water, or #30 for medicine. Just like in the books, the prices will raise as the games go on. Everyone will start with $10, I think, just to get the ball rolling.

Whenever a purchase is made, please post it in the OOC thread so that I will be able to keep track of everyone's bank accounts.
Gah, both sound so awesome!!

I'd have to, personally, go with the amusement park. I mean... Who wouldn't want to see the tributes battling on a rollercoaster(the cart OR track), camping out in the ferris wheel, the cornucopia being like your typical carnival game with necessities and weapons in place of where prizes would typically go?! EPIC!

I'd have to, personally, go with the amusement park. I mean... Who wouldn't want to see the tributes battling on a rollercoaster(the cart OR track), camping out in the ferris wheel, the cornucopia being like your typical carnival game with necessities and weapons in place of where prizes would typically go?! EPIC!
Omg that sounds awesome! i agree with you!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

I totally agree with you! That would be fantabulous!

i think you posted your character in the wrong thread lady

I think that the Amusement Park sounds like a better idea, But I like both a lot :)

Well, I doubt that the swamp will win, but I am changing my vote to that now that I actually thought about it :3

Well, I doubt that the swamp will win, but I am changing my vote to that now that I actually thought about it :3
I just thought that with the tributes running around on all the rides would be wicked cool, why did you change your mind?

Firstly because, It is a lot more fun to root for the lesser, Second is the fact that he said rope bridge battles, And that put a sort of image in my head, and now I am thinking how cool it would be to have like, Mayan or Aztec temples everywhere with Indiana Jones style traps :3

• Love
Firstly because, It is a lot more fun to root for the lesser, Second is the fact that he said rope bridge battles, And that put a sort of image in my head, and now I am thinking how cool it would be to have like, Mayan or Aztec temples everywhere with Indiana Jones style traps :3
Now that I think about it that would be really cool. Like they could have mutts that look like a giant Egyptian mau cats.

Either one sounds fun. But the swamp gives me more of an epic feeling. So, voting for swamp!

Reactions: Oniaxis
Status
Not open for further replies.