Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Whenever I'm not working. Work schedule depends on the week and season. More active at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Supernatural, Fandom, Modern Fantasy, Dystopian, Some Anime's, Mature
Does anyone have any idea's for the Arena?

surprise us, just make an announcement at random , o and for donations you should handle it , you can give us at random , and you can even add little notes like " you call that a kiss " XD (hint) (hint)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Donations and such are the jobs of the mentors, but I will probably do that for districts who did not have someone sign up for a mentor position.

but will that not count as cheating if we have control of are own donations?

Arenas, arenas.....

Something like a rundown city? It's really different from the forest/woods in THGs. You would have a lot of hiding places and what not....

Ooh! How about like you know those toys with the little metal ball in it and you gotta tilt the container that its in to get the ball through the maze and into the hole? Like maybe a tilting, flipping maze thingie?

Or! A swamp! Oooorr! A canopy arena, the ground is completely swamp like and if you dare to abandon the trees and go on foot you risk drowning in thick suffocating mud.

Or somethin' :3

...That maze idea gave me a REALLY crazy idea.

What about an arena like a pinpression toy? Where every day(maybe even more frequently), the impression changed, causing the arena to be constantly shifting format?

I know, it's a sucky idea, but hey... It's my imagination. Crazy shiz happens. XD

heres some ideas for the arena:
city.jpg swamp.jpg snow.jpg

(o.0) were all gonna die before we can find eachother

Honestly, I think that a large complex maze would be over doing it, as the only complex ones there have been in the books, were the quarter quells. I think we should stick to something like a city or the swamp

and dont forget the exotic animals

first question who is going try and kill some one strait off the back.

Well, Now that I have actually thought about this, instead of just writing some crazy stuff as soon as I wake up, We can have this as the 25th quarter quell if brea is okay with that :3 I mean, I know you already have a date set, but I'm just saying

Does that mean that we can have a large, complex arena? Since it's the quarter quell?

[Only seen the movies, I'm sorry >.<]

Only if Brea is okay with that, and It would mean it, yes, but there would have to be something else that is special about this one

Well, Now that I have actually thought about this, instead of just writing some crazy stuff as soon as I wake up, We can have this as the 25th quarter quell if brea is okay with that :3 I mean, I know you already have a date set, but I'm just saying
Do you mean the first quarter quell, thus, the twenty-fifth Hunger Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.