1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hunger Games Anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hey, anyone up for a Hunger Games RP? I want to use the same universe, same concept, but I want to use oc characters. We can start at the reaping, or at the beginning of the ceremonies leading up to the games or something, but I am craving this bad. I have no limits other than incest and gigantic age differences, I play female, and I hope to hear from you soon. Perhaps we can discuss a plot? XD

2. Are you wanting to keep it similar to the first book (I've only read the first book so far)? :3 If so I wouldn't mind taking up the position of a hunger games tribute.

3. Yes, I plan on keeping it similar. XD You care to play a male tribute?

4. I could try. :3 I don't mind who I play.

5. Well, I haven't read past the first book either, so we're good lol. I'm going to see the movie thursday. XD Anything specific you wanted to work out?

6. Movie is really good :) Did the Rue part extremely well.

Not particularly. :3 I'm up for anything really. I won't be able to respond for the next hour and a half to anything though because I'm currently at 'work' and I need to focus this last half hour and then drive home. :3

7. BTW I love your avatar pic. XD And ok. that's fine. I have no idea how to start though. Lol and will this be held from dist. 12 or what? When are we starting? At the reaping, or what?

8. Thanks :3 I like itt too. It's new.

Hmm, I think it would be a tad bit interesting to do it from a carreer's point of view, but if you want to do it from district 12 that's fine with me too. :3

As for start time, any time is good with me too. :3 Reaping/Ceremony/etc.

9. We can do it at the reaping. XD and a careers pov is good too. Whatever you like. Would you care to start us off?

10. And I am the boy? :) Sweet. I could certainly try. Do we want district 1 or 2? (were there more? I though t it was only one and two.

11. lol. for career tributes? I have no clue lol. i can't remember. I think it was just 1 and 2

12. That one works. XD

13. This sounds soo cool! I'd love to join... if you wouldn't mind! :)

14. Well, I do one on one's only so if you wanna start up a one on one i'd be game. XD