Hunger After Dark

"how old are you?..not gentleman like..i never said i was sucha thing Lilly. Anyways, i can't sleep..i need to get something from my apartment"

"Go on then," she said gently, sitting on the bed again. "I'm.... 17," she replied quietly. Lily looked up at him, the look in her eyes very tired and sorrowful. "Will you be coming back?"

"depends..how do you feel about cats. i need to grab my Cat Pinball, he's friendly. id like you to come with me..im afraid ill go out and slaughter.. " He looked almost depressed, he hated how sad Lilly looked, even after killing hm.

"I like cats," she replied quietly. As he spoke, Lily felt as if a dagger had gone through her. God... He looked so depressed... Lily wished he would yell at her and tell her how much he hated her. Why wasn't he doing that?

"I'll go but... My blood should be able to hold you off for today at least," she replied.

Flynn held his hand out to Lilly, Why is she so nice..why didn't she just leave my body dead in the rain..why don't i hate her. These thoughts circled until he touched Lilly's hand, then nothing. "Lets get going.."

"Lead the way," she murmured, taking his hand and standing up. She let him lead her outside, where the rain seemed to be slowing down. "Do you have a cage so your cat won't get wet?" she asked.

"no..he's weird he loves water, i hope he is cool with me being dead." Flynn lead the way, holding lillys hand. His apartment was close by, stopping suddenly looking at the spot he had died, rubbing his neck. He continues walking, not making a sound almost lifeless in his steps. A large filthy rundown apartment stood in front of them. Walking in was not much better, leaky ceiling and cracks along the walls, going up to the 5th floor. Flynn opens the door to his mess he called home.

"He should recognize you," Lily said as they walked. She sighed and kept her head down as they walked. Once inside, she looked around the human apartment building and followed him up to his room. When Flynn opened the door, Lily lifted her hand. "I'll wait for you out here," she told him.

"dont be silly, come on in" Opening his fridge he saw his sweetroll he had saved, taking it..thinking i had been saving this.." Pinball les go we are moving im a vampire and we are living in my murders house". Flynn packed a few things and put a dog leesh on pinball.

"Such an endearing term. Your murderer..." Lily repeated, walking in. She had heard him talking to the cat and it felt as if someone had stabbed her in the heart. Which, Lily thought, wouldn't be so bad. She turned away and walked out of the door quickly. "Just say you hate me and get it over with!" she hissed, somewhat angry now.

Flynns smile died he had ment it jokingly, Flynn ran after Lilly, Pinball following soon after meowing trying to imitate Flynn. "Lilly! Wait" Flynn catched up and puts his hand apon Lillys. he held it like this before he died, caring and gentle full of life. Flynn behind her whispers in her ear softly "i don't hate you, i don't want to hate you, im sorry Lilly. i need you." After the words escaped his throat he realised he was connected to her, she has made a home in his head, her blood saved him from the darkness.

Lily's eyes filled with tears. "Why? I hated everyone, everything, when I turned," she told him, "Especially the one who bit me." She turned around and leaned into his arms. She sighed and held his hand, bringing it up to kiss his fingertips.

"Alright... If you really mean that, let's go then," she said, smiling a little.

"i mean every word" A shock goes up his body as Lilly gets closer and kisses his fingertips. holding her hand tight, expressionless he walks back to grab cloths, catfood, cat dish, and Flynn's sweetroll. He looks at lilly, i don't care if i throw up in pain, i will continue to eat human food." he laughs and finally smiles bright

Lily's smile widened slightly. "Don't worry, you can still est human food. It just won't fill you up as much as it used to." She turned to a window and went to peer out. "Come on, the sun is going to rise soon. We need to get back," Lily told him.

Flynn nodded and kisses Lilly's cheek. "Pinball lets go grab your leesh." Pinball runs and skids across the floor his leesh in his mouth, Flynn takes hold and walks out

Lily blushed a little and followed him. "Cute cat, I hope he won't mind living with me," she commented. They walked home quickly and by the time they made it back to Lily's manor, the sky was starting to turn pink with the sunrise.

Just as she closed the door, she turned to Flynn. "I'm going to go to sleep. Do you want to stay awake, or will you try to sleep now?"

Flynn held lillys hand tight, dont let go he thought, lilly please hold on to me..im lost. "Ill try to sleep now, don't be alarmed if you wake up with pinball on your head.."

Lily lead him back up to her room, laughing gently. "Oh alright," she said, still laughing. She left him in the room and turned away. "I'm going to go change real-quick," she said, motioning to the bathroom, "You can change in here." She walked into the bathroom with her pajamas and pulled off her clothes to put on the looser night-gown.

Flynn was confused, he didn't know what to do, so he pulled of most of his cloths, leaving only his boxers on. He usually slept like this. He sat on the bed looking at the ground and closed his eyes.

Lily walked in quietly to find him only in his boxers. "Oh..." she said, stepping cautiously toward the bed. "Well, I feel over-dressed," she joked, laughing as she got in the bed. With a serious expression, she turned to him. "It'll be an adjustment, but you'll eventually get used to sleeping by day."