Hunger After Dark

Flynn throws himself off the couch and lands on his back
he covers his face in anguish as he curls into a ball, "WHERE AM I!" he cries "Im so..cold" His body trembles.

Lily closed her eyes as tears began streaming down her cheeks. "Flynn... I'm so sorry!" she cried. "I'm so sorry, but please listen to me." Lily put a blanket over his shoulders and leaned close to his ear. "Listen to me, okay? I'll make it up to you as best as I can, but I need you to calm down so I can explain everything."

Flynns hand stretches out touching Lillys cheek.
his hand trembles, his eyes return to bright green as if alive
"Lilly..im so cold, my body is in so much pain
what happened"

Lily's voice caught in her throat for a moment as she tried to speak. She swallowed hard and cleared her throat. "Flynn... You won't believe me, but what's happening is," -She hesitated for a moment- "You're making a transition, turning into a vampire. It'll only hurt for a little longer. If you want to numb the pain, you can have more of my blood."

As she said that, Lily tilted her head to the side to expose her neck. "Flynn, I can't tell you how sorry I am, but I'll help you, okay? I went through the same thing, alone, I'll make sure to take care of you."

Flynn eyes grew black, his head hesitantly moving to Lillys neck, soft pale and beautiful, he comes closer and wraps his arms around her tight and strong. His lips travel and press against your flesh, he whispers "Is this how you felt when you sank your teeth in my neck. Draculina"

Lily sighed a little. "Yes..." she replied hesitantly. "Just... Go ahead... Tear me apart if you need to," Lily told him, "I deserve it. You were such a handsome human boy."

Flynn sits up slowly, refusing the feast. he holds himself tightly, whispers "whats done is done, i wont harm you lilly. i promised to keep you safe."

Lily leaned back and looked at him. "You're hungry though, aren't you?" she asked gently. "I know I was. And... If you hate me, it's fine." Upon saying that, Lily looked away and sighed again.

"lilly..i want to hate you, but i can't. its ok Lilly, you did what you had too. i regret nothing" Flynn shivers to the bone, his body waves back and forth. and falls onto your lap. "at least you didn't leave me bleeding dead in the rain"

She looked down at him, her eyes soft and sad. Lily put a hand on his head, stroking his hair. "How could I?" she asked. She lifted her wrist to her mouth and bit it, then put it on his lips. "Stop holding back, you need this, alright? Or you're going to end up doing what I did..."

Flynn tried to control his hunger, an ocean full of starved sharks, he put his lips to her perfect skin, and lightly drank without biting, The more he drank the more he felt connected. tears roll from his face.

Lily wiped the tears away, closing her eyes as she felt him drink her blood. "It's alright," she whispered to him, continuing to hold him in her lap. She decided, though, to control both their hungers, they could drink from each other. She contemplated this thought as he drank.

Flynn finally stopped, no longer hungry. His beautiful green eyes back to life, "Lilly...i can't go back to my old life can i?. i can deal with this..im just afraid of waking up alone." He squeezes Lillys arm, "I feel like a child"

Lily shook her head gently. "No... Any work and friends that required you in the day-time... Well... You know. I suppose you can still sing at night if you wish to," she told him. Lily stood up, helping him to his feet as well. "Don't worry," she told him, "I'll be right next to you."

"So what am i to you? in vampire terms that is..am i just your pet?" He looked drained, tired, and dull, his hair was a wreck and frayed. His neck still bled a little and his Green eyes lacked life.

"In vampire terms, you're simply the human I turned. Vampires hardly ever stay with the ones they turn," Lily told him, leading him to her room. "I just can't do that to you." Lily sighed a little, sitting down on the bed and motioning for him to sit as well.

Flynn looks down at his hands, sickened by the pale color, touching the fingers and feeling up his arms, noticing the cold to his skin. Thoughts ruptured in his head, (While i ever kill someone?, What about the warmth of the sun..will i always feel cold?..) He moved slowly, stopping before the large bed, it looked expensive. The room was dim and he could hear the trickle of rain hitting the windows, he realised he was still soaked from the rain. "Ill ruin your bed..."

She sighed and stood up. "It's just a bed. Though, if you prefer, I bet I have some men's pajamas somewhere around her," Lily told him. "I don't care though, it's just rain water. All I'd have to do is change the bed sheets."

Flynn was sick of his shirt clinging to his chest, Slowly unbuttoning his shirt revealing a toned body. He had two rip tattoos, they where symmetrical and where of Black angel feathers falling down to his hips.

Lily blushed and looked away. "Don't just pull your shirt off in front of me," she chided gently. "It's not gentleman-like." Lily pulled back the covers of the bed. "Anyway, do you want me to sleep with you or sleep somewhere else?" Lily asked.