Hunger After Dark

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
Name: Lily Terrance
Appearance:
Vampire-Girl-vampires-7394094-339-515.jpg

Lily woke up at sunset, her head spinning and her gums aching. It felt like ages since she last fed. Well... In a way, it had been. Not that long though, just a couple of weeks. She collapsed as soon as she got out of her bed, then stood up on unstable legs. She looked out the window, grateful that the sun was already too low behind the horizon for it to even make her cranky. Lily slipped on some jeans and a hoodie, then walked out of the door to her not-so-humble home. (Because it's more of a manor than a house)

Flynn woke up at sunset to his phone ringing constantly, it was Jake, his bandmate. Flynn's band had just gotten a gig at a local open mic record store, Jake was probably reminding him. (i guess i should answer..) "Hello?" "Yeah Jake, i know" "Yes yes 7pm whatever bye" Flynn Stretched and yawned, his hair a mess, his shirt no where to be found, and a hungry cat clawing at his door. He throws on a light button up white shirt and grabs countless accessories, he feeds his cat Pinball and heads out of his apartment. Flynn walks down to the local market to grab food.

Attachments

• Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560370-835-1188.jpg
    Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560370-835-1188.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
She wandered the streets for a while, trying to contain herself. It wasn't very hard, there was hardly anybody out at this hour. Suddenly wondering what time it actually was, Lily turned to look into a store window. Luckily, there was a clock on the far wall. Hm... Almost seven, she contemplated.

"Not that late," Lily said out-loud.

Inside the store stood Flynn eating a meatball sub with a giant smile, another man was tapping his foot impatiently, he had a guitar. after about 5 mins Flynn finished his sub (Well as much as he could before jake trashed it.) Flynn stood at the mic and tapped it, Jake got his strings tuned. From outside you could hear Flynn's voice, sweet and strong" Hey..yeah Im Flynn this is Jake, we will be preforming our song Draculina, here it goes" Flynn starts singing
"Whatever happened to Wonderland? And where'd Alice go? oh. I took a night train with knife in hand, And cut out to the next show back in her living hell. I wish to dwell, I long to be, In the blood and the guts with the birds of pray and the stinging of bees and bullets maybe. Leaving heaven behind for good this time, the angels can keep it. I've got a deamon in mind and she's standing behind my dark secret. Draculina. Whatever happened to Wonderland? No one really knows, no. But Draculina had her teeth sinking deep in me"

Lily tilted her head to the side as she heard one of the boys inside the store start singing. "Oh?" she murmured quietly, stepping in and standing at the doorway. She listened quietly, smiling as she heard the lyrics.

Despite being surrounded by a few humans, she was able to control herself. She could still feel the hunger creeping up on her though, Lily knew if she didn't feed soon, she'd end up hurting someone. Ignoring the creeping hunger, Lily continued listening happily.

Flynn locked eyes with the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and continues to sing, hoping it catches her, "Whatever happened to Wonderland? No one really knows, no. But Draculina had her teeth sinking deep in me, From the get to the go back in her living hell. I wish to dwell, I long to be, In the blood and the guts with the birds of pray and the stinging of bees and bullets maybe. Leaving heaven behind for good this time, the angels can keep it. I've got a deamon in mind and she's standing behind my dark secret. Oh Draculina. Leaving heaven behind for good this time, the Angels can keep it. I got a devil inside that has been exorcised now I'm bleeding for Draculina. Draculina. Draculina. Woah, oh oh oh Draculina. Oh Draculina. I'm leaving heaven behind for good this time, the angels can keep it. I've got a deamon in mind and she's standing behind my dark secret. Draculina. I'm leaving heaven behind for good this time, the Angels can keep it." Flynn steps back after his song and shoots a smile.

"Thank you everyone" he steps down and starts packing getting ready to leave.

Her smile widened as the boy singing caught her eye. His voice was very smooth and enticing for being a human. After the song, some of the people listening had started departing. Lily stepped towards the boy and smiled at him, putting her hands behind her back.

"Hello," she said, her voice gentle. "I thought you were really good. How long have you been singing?" When she stopped talking, Lily bit her lip a little. Not him... He's too cute... But he looks very delicious, she told herself. She sighed a little, fighting with herself. She didn't want to hurt this boy but...

Flynn tilts his head revealing the sweetest looking neck, flawless. he smiles and says "Only about 3 days, im glad you liked it, Im Flynn Blackleaf" He puts his hand out for a shake. His scent is sweet and delicate, almost like roses dipped in freshBlood

Lily clenched her teeth. This boy looked. So. Delicious... "My name is Lily," she replied quickly, clenching both of her hands into fists. She looked up at the clock again. "Oh... It's late, I need to go home," she lied. Lily turned away quickly and began leaving the shop hurriedly.

Please don't follow she willed him silently.

Flynn stood in confusion and ran out after Lilly, he wanted to at least get her number, he rushed after her, but lost sight, he began calling her name. The sky let out a roar and it began pouring, "Lilly! Wait! LET ME WALK YOU HOME! WHERE ARE YOU!." running down the street in the rain

Lily could hear him calling, even through the pouring rain. The rain even seemed to make his scent stronger. Was she really that hungry? Lily put a hand on her chest. "No... Flynn," she said quietly as she felt him catch up to her. "Please... I can't..."

Her eyes turned red and she could feel her fangs aching to dig into his soft skin. Lily squeezed her eyes shut.

Flynn catches up and puts his soft hand on Lillys, "My god your dead cold! Take my jacket" he puts the coat around you, he smiles and closes his eyes and says " i promise ill get you home safe, where do you live?"

She started trembling, her senses all directed towards him as he put his jacket around her. "Flynn please... Don't... I'm fine... You're the one who needs to get home safely," she whispered. Her words were slurring a little as her fangs grew a little more and her heart began thudding faster.

"Lilly don't be silly, im glad to help your no trouble" Flynn begins walking with you, his scent poisoning your mind, you can hear the blood in his neck pumping *Thud *Thud *Thud.

Unable to resist any longer, Lily's primal urges toom over. She gripped Flynn's hand tightly and pulled him back a little, into her arms. "You... Should've gone home..." she said gently, a little bit of her concious mind emerging for a second.

Lily licked his neck gently for a moment. She was a completely different person as she opened her mouth and sank her fangs into the sensitive skin of his neck.

Flynn stood in shock, he could hear the sucking sound
but his mind grew blank
his thoughts began to disintegrate and all Flynn could do was lightly touch the side of Lillys cold cheek as she drained his life.
Blackness is all he saw.

She let his limp body slide down. At the same moment, Lily seemed to return to her body and she caught him. "Oh no!" she cried. "Flynn!" she said, sinking to the ground with him. In a few frantic moments, she had sliced her wrist open and had it placed over his lips.

It would be a slightly painful transition, but it wouldn't last too long.

Lily quickly got him to her home and had him lay on the couch. She left her wrist over his mouth, knowing the first thing he would feel when he woke up would be the blind hunger that had taken her over. Lily sat quietly next to him, waiting.

Flynn's mind raced back to life
his memorys fragmented in a burst
the scent of sweet copper fills his head
Flynn's eyes shot open, Black and hungry
Flynn digs into the source of the sweet smell, the red drips down his throat as he sucks and bites.

"Ow," she gasped gently as his new fangs ravaged into her wrist. She knew the only thing that could stop him now was satosfaction. That always depended on the person, so Lily prepared herself for however long he wanted to drink. She couldn't remember the last time she was bitten.

Probably because he was the first she had turned and she never really knew who had turned her. That was so long ago...

Lily looked down at Flynn's hungry eyes, wondering if that was what she had looked like when she... Killed him.