Hump for Humanity

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Everly, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hehe.

Okay, so, I've noticed that a lot of people on here enjoy playing Cards Against Humanity.
    Probably because we're all a bunch of insulting dicks who find horrible things amusing.
    Highfive, Iwaku. The highest of fives.

Anyway!

I'm in the cbox often - though lately it's been the Iwaku TeamSpeak more, but in both chat forms people always mention the game! And whenever somebody wants to play we can scrape together a game online and hilarity ensues.

Basically I'm thinking that this should be a regular thing SO I'm thinking that every hump day [That's Wednesday, people] I'll start up a CAH game around 6pm server time and just play game after game until people stop showing up and don't want to play anymore.

So.. Who's in?

EDIT: Since Gwazi is whining at me about already having something similar, I will add that this group will *not* be on Skype. Because I don't want to add a ton of you on Skype. This will be on TeamSpeak or just the chatbox under the CAH game. And this is CAH only, not any other games. :D

#1 Everly, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. I'm in!

• Love Love x 1
  3. I am not whining! >:C

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  4. "I already made one!"

"It's been going on for over a month!"

"I already have 30 people!"

"Stop it!"

"You can't!"

"Wah! Join mine instead!"

- Gwazi, on TeamSpeak with several witnesses, 6/7/15

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. I did not say these three! >:C

• Love Love x 1
  6. I love this game, but it does feel like it's trying too hard some time. You really need to be careful with the user-submitted cards.

7. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  8. I'll join, 2 games of CAH per week won't hurt :3
    ..........................I wonder who came up with that card xD
    pft, it totally wasn't me

• Love Love x 1

9. Then there's all the times people used the card "Gwazi's shit". XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.