Humor a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hissy_Fit

To start off, I would like to introduce myself as Hissy (they/them). I have only been writing for a short time and I am still getting the hang of it as I figure out my likes and dislikes, my style, and of course my character personalities.

I've experienced this as off-putting to some people so let's just get it out of the way first: My spelling skills are not great. I really do try my best but some words repeatedly slip past me, especially when I rush. I will not use abbreviations or terrible grammer in my RP posts but there will probably be a few mistakes per post and I need a partner who is going to be patient with me.

There! Now thats out of the water and we can get to the good stuff. As said before I am still figuring out my likes and dislikes but here are a few plots I've been shaping out if anyone was interested::..

Bleeding the City Clean ( MxM )
Request Filled

Based in a modern day manhattan.
The vampire population is controlled through a counsel of powerful elders who work with the government to ensure all new vampires created are licensed, and of course disciplined correctly. The creation of new vampires without a licence is punishable by termination for both the creator and its unlicensed 'children.'

My character is an experienced hitman sent out against a target who is suspected of "pity changing" a handful of individuals and releasing them into the world without educating them. After tracking down and terminating his target, (MC) finds (YC) as almost a slave to his terminated target. Falling on the "pitytrain" as well (MC) gives (YC) a very thin chance to come under his wing and learn the laws of existing under the counsel.​

War on Magik ( FxM )
Based in a single dimensional, alternate universe, and following most common folklore fey myths and stories.
Two worlds collide when the magical world of Fey finally declares war on the ever expanding human civilization. The rules of war are blurry between races but there is one common understanding on both sides: There is no mercy for the enemy.

(YC, M) is the highest ranking officer in his small squadron, which is camped out a hairline away from hostile terf. When an unplanned raid goes surprisingly in favour of the humans, (YC) is charged with interrogating a recently captured Privet (MC, F). The hope is to learn some of the strategies and/or weapons the fey plan to use against them.

Later down the line a turn will take for then worst as this party losses communication with the base of operations. Stuck with dwindling rations, and a valuable but dangerous fey asset who won't talk, some tough decisions will have to be made.

Welcome to the Jungle (FxM)
Set in a semi-modern alternate fantasy universe. Raised in a large faction on the edge of the woods, (YC) knows the two basic rules about going into the forest as everyone who lives by it should. 1. Never go further into the forest than the sunlight will reach. 2. Never trust a forest sprite (MC), as rare as they may be. With these two basic rules in check (YC) has managed to provide for his family by hunting and scavanging on the edge of danger for many years.

But when a loved one goes missing (spouce, sibling, child, ect.) without a trace, something draws you into the dark clutches of the forest you hardly know at all. Your loved one calls to you for help beyond where the sunlight reaches. Will you go, knowing the tales of men who never returned and monsters that only grow in size the deeper you journey?

Side note; I have no interest in DMing this adventure completely alone and would like a partner who can also add turns, twists, and of course their own monsterous beings to the plot. Please come to the table ready to share ideas!

I will keep this updated as requests are filled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrysalism
Status
Not open for further replies.