Humanity's Strongest Has Arrived

R

Rivaille

Original poster
Ok, I'm sorry if that sounds stuck up at all (because I know it does), but I'm really not that full of myself, aha. I just put it because Levi / Rivaille (from Attack on Titan) has been called Humanity's Strongest Soldier. So yeah. c: Am I the only shocked this username wasn't taken? I probably am, but I digress.
My name in real life is Levi. I am Agender/Genderqueer (biologically female), so when referring to me with gender pronouns, please use they/them/their instead of she/her/hers. I'd appreciate that a lot!
When I roleplay, I would personally like to stick to one roleplay at a time. I am easily overwhelmed, and I hate being overwhelmed, so I try to avoid it. I'll try filling out more information on my profile so you know what I like to do in roleplay, but my main thing is romance. The coupling doesn't matter, either. Guy/Guy, Girl/Girl, Guy/Girl, anything is fine with me.
Ah... I don't want this getting too long, so I suppose I'll stop this here then. Feel free to talk if you want to roleplay or have any questions! Thank you!
izaya_icon_c__its_free_by_xblackrockshooterx-d48qd4t_zps7f328cb8.jpg

A wee bit of flair and some gar is always appreciated, though, as someone new myself, I can't say that would be the case for others. Welcome, and I hope to cross paths with you in some RPs someday :3

Welcome to Iwaku. Home to players of many names, colors and sizes. We've got it all here!

I'm October nice to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have another genderqueer in the community! We have a GSA that would love to have you, which I assume also includes gender identity, don't quote me on that though.

Hope to see you around!

[MENTION=5712]Laurence Nightwing[/MENTION]: I agree. A bit of flair's always nice! And no one's come up to me about a roleplay yet, so if you want we could plot or something of the sort?
[MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION]: Pleasure to meet you, October! I'm so glad everyone here is being so nice (not that I was expecting anything different!). u vu I hope we can become friends.
[MENTION=5309]LogicfromLogic[/MENTION]: Oh, really? You guys have a GSA? Well, even if they don't have things for gender identity, I'd still be more than willing to join! Thank you for telling me about it. c:
@all: Thank you all for the warm welcome, I truly appreciate it. I was kind of nervous about joining, but now I'm glad I did. I hope you all have a wonderful night/day and take care!

Reactions: October leche
How does xe/xym/xyr suit you? I like it because I'm a fanciful person, so why not, right?

Those pronouns actually somewhat confuse me to be honest. My friend tried explaining them to me once and it only made it worse, but I mean, you can if you want? So long as I know you're referring to me, I don't see why you can't. c: I'm sorry if I seem extremely stupid for getting confused by those pronouns, but I'm not exactly the brightest crayon in the box... orz;;

Stuck up? Nah. I think a more fitting word for it would be conceited. I like that though! I think it's too bad that line was just a reference, heh.

And yeah, I've found that pretty much everyone I've met on here is nice, so I'd advise you get used to the friendliness. As for me, please forgive me if at any time I slip up and refer to you as female, I tend to have a pretty crummy memory if I'm not constantly reminded for long enough. I will TRY to keep your identity in mind though, at least.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to drop me a line if ever you want to hit me with a roleplay, play around with ideas, or just chat about whatever.

Don't worry, xyr and the like are rather confusing. I'm still getting used to xemself and things like that.