Humanity's Last Hope is a Bunch of Teenage Dragon Riders?!? (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
~Misery~

Misery was at the time laying down behind her rider comfortably whilst GDR (Great Dragon Ryo) gave his speech, understanding the gist of it but not exactly how they were going to be able to support their riders. After all, if normal humans saw adolescents walking with dragons they'd probably think that it was an attack by either another country or the dragons themselves, and that probably wouldn't go so well. Though when all of a sudden a mist enveloped her being, she could feel a sensation much like panic begin to trail out of her subconscious. It didn't help much either when all of a sudden she found herself cold and naked, not to mention human.
"Yo gorgeous, c'mere I got a gift for you." Nobody could know just how much that whisper alone saved her from having a panic attack, and taking the loose-top and trousers from Jordyn, she quickly got dressed. To say she was nervous would be an understatement, the girl was definitely scared of being in this fragile form, especially when she noticed a very important fact. Tugging her riders arm, she tried to stand up, managing to do so but sorta falling onto the chocolate boy in the process, acting as a balance for the rainbow-haired youth. Brushing a chunk of hair away from her left eye, she became downright terrified at the...the....the nothingness that covered half of her vision.

"Jordyn? I can't see out of my left eye." The question was small, her voice quiet with worry as she covered said eye back up. Luckily for her nobody else was really paying attention to herself, so they didn't see the abnormality in her appearance. Clutching his arm a little bit for comfort, she rested her head on his shoulder, listening as he spoke telepathically to her. Sure, let's go. The remark about it being a date completely flew over Misery's head, as the duo began to make there way towards the rest of the group outside.
{ @InkaDinkaDoo }

Last edited by a moderator:
( @Raven Haruka / @Akatsuki Gremory / @sleepingxdragon / @Crow / @InkaDinkaDoo / @Xariot / @WhiteWolfKC )

7eed0716-b47e-44f0-9735-d6599cba90b4_zpsgnrtwogr.jpg

Penny stood there, big blue eyes blinking intermittantly, as she still held out her hand to Ollie. Her other hand reached up and scratched the back of her gingery head. Both she and Ollie just stood there, as both she and Ollie just stared at her pale hand. After the heavy moment of silence passed, Penelope made a fist out of the open hand and just fist-bumped her own hand. Why waste the opportunity?

"'Kay, so I say: 'Sup, dragon...?' and then you go:
'Sup, Penelope! You're soooooooo pretty and I'm in love with you! You have such nice clear skin! ' and then we tap fists, 'kay? Next time, dragon, 'kay? Next time..."

She shrugged, sighed, then turned to face the incoming new comers, and of course her big blues just stayed big and blue as she stared at them. Then noting that they had no interest in her she pulled out her backup sketchbook and pen and instantly plopped down into a cross-legged sitting position.

Right before she began drawing a familiar gust of blown wind shot in her direction. The gust ruffled a tuft of her hair. Just a bit. Once again a copper-coloured eye-brow raised, bemusedly (sooooo much more effecive when she's a huge-hurly-burly-big-butt-beast-- I heard that, Penny...), but she did however, get the point and slowly slinked her way back up to a standing position.

But! She still had her backup sketchbook and pen in hand and so she began sketch-sketchy sketching away! Why waste the opportunity?

She perked up when she heard Jordyn call Camilla, gorgeous... by 'accident.' A small smirk pulled up at the one corner of her rosy lips. Looked like Penelope and Jordyn had something in common; they both could not help but notice gorgeous things. On her page she had sketched the glowing cave flowers... and then Camilla the Gorgeous... by 'accident.'

<~~~<★>~~~>

aae120f9-4df0-4fde-acd6-644eff6f2762_zpsju46nhm8.jpg

So this is the interrupter...

Eye to eye they stood; swirling and shifting marbled violet-pink eyes gazing levelly into radiant golden-sun eyes.

Eurus.

Patient and peaceful Eurus. Of course, she knew him inwardly as Lone Wind of Autumn. And even though he had interrupted her-- oh how infuriating was such an act-- she could forgive in this instance. And only this one time. Welll... This male's dragon's prudence had proven to be the best course of action decades ago. But still...

"...if it's a war they wish to wage, as I was saying before being so rudely interrupted, Eurus... then we should best be wary and prep our own strategies before venturing forth. Loverly as a pre-emptive strike sounds, as far as plotting goes, no, I don't think it's very prudent, is it, Eurus...? "

"--or something like that..."

"--yes Penny, it actually is something like that, thank you very much."

"I like his eyes too...!"

"--yes Penny, yes, you do..." said the Space Dragon; her husky voice trailing into a 'goddess-I-love-this-girl-but-shut-up-already sigh, "and it is quite the pleasure to finally meet your Rider-- Hail and hearts to you, Camilla-- and I suppose... I reckon... aye. A pleasure to see you again, Eurus. As always..."

Chastaine chuckled lightly to herself then leaned forward to rub necks as was tradition and formal-- then just like before with Dione, she pulled back quickly, yet awkwardly.

After a quick sweep of the present faces, she nodded in agreement with the suggestion to take things outdoors. It seemed best to accompany the others to get some fresher air outside the cave. She looped an arm tightly around Penny's arm as they traipsed wth much trepidation and care towards the skies outside.

"But very well then, perhaps we should go outside and have a gander at this map-- Wait. Now just what the actual f--" a hand went to her swirling, flowing nebulous hued hair, and, with a flick of her wrist, she cleared it off her shoulder as she leaned in to have a closer look at this map. For what felt like an eternity, she tried to decipher this 'map' or what some may know as that chicken-scratched -piece-of-sh-- "--it is signed! Oh! But 'tis signed by Grandest Ryo! Would you just look at that...that... that 'masterpiece.' ...Go here... not here... possible 'sharknado' here-- a what? What is that? And then what do we have written here? 'And I was like: Baby. Baby. Baby. Oh.' What kind of wisdom is this supposed to--"

"I agree with K-boy, Dione and Ollie's Rider
over there, Chaza..." said Penny in a small voice as she sat cross-legged and skektched.

"What's that? Agree with what, dear...? I was busy... 'inspecting' this piece of-- map! This map, Penny! It was made by Grandest Ryo, you know! And just who is this K-boy?"

"Kusanagi Tenzen. He's alright. Seems cool. But as for you, Chaza. I want you to hide, big sis. I want you to remain in human form... for now... please..."

"What?! And remain in this form till when? Wearing this... this fabric? How dare a dragon be forced to do such a thing... HIDE?! A Space-Dragon, no less! Penelope! I'll do no such thing! I am Chastaine, 'Heavenly Sentinel!' I am done hiding from mortal eyes!"

"Kusanagi says it will make a good battle advantage, Dione says its good recon and Ollie's Rider says we shouldn't attract attention, Chaza... please..."

A moment longer did the defiant look remain on that porcelain skinned face, violet-pink eyes blazing. Her gaze burned daggers into Penny's scalp as the teen continued to sketch, head down, big blues averting the intensity of that gaze. Then it softened as a wave of calm and love soared across her dragon heart in a human body. Bloody hell... Empaths... Suddenly the map fell away as a secondary concern to the Space-Dragon. But an answer for Penelope she did not yet give.

Chastaine sighed and looked around at the others for their input regarding remaining in human form.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Last edited:
Camila stood beside Eurus quietly as he talked amongst the others, watching everyone closely. Eurus smiled politely at Chastaine before saying. "Always a pleasure, Chastaine." To Camila, the Penelope girl and the dragon Chastaine were both very interesting to watch, what with Penelope's child-like actions and Chastaines motherly watch over her. She came to stare at Chastaine, and though she knew it was impolite, she just couldn't help it. Her hair was so beautiful and she was just so tall. Everything about her screamed dragon-like beauty.

"Cami...hellooo?? We're moving outside" Camila jumped a little as Eurus nudged her, leading her out of the cave with the others. Camila looked up at Eurus, raising an eyebrow. "That dragon...she was very pretty." Eurus chuckled and replied, "She is a space dragon. Chastaine. They are very beautiful dragons indeed." Camila glanced at Chastaine as she looked to be correcting Penelope's behavior. "She didn't seem to like you interrupting her.." Eurus shrugged, absent mindedly touching Camila's hair. "She'll get over it.." He paused, still touching Camila's hair and the flowers in it. Camila didn't mind, knowing that feeling everything with his fingers was probably very new and very fascinating for him, and so they walked out the cave, always an inseparable pair.

"Be with ya' in a second gorgeous -- er Camila~!" Camila turned to see another human boy call out to her before tending to a rainbow haired girl, most likely his dragon, and her tan cheeks got a hint of red in them. All she did was stare at Jordyn, the only indication of her understanding what he said being the blush in her cheeks. She turned to Eurus, although he was looking at the boy, eyebrow raised, before smiling and chuckling down at Camila reassuringly. "You are blushing, Cami." He stated out loud, teasing. "C-Cállate (shut up), Eurus." Camila blushed even more and turned away, Eurus laughing softly at her spanish outburst, smiling big as he saw Camila walk away to join the others. Camila pouted at him as he followed her.

Then Camila saw the map.

"Oh...my...god. Eurus come look at this." Eurus tilted his head a little and came up to stand beside Camila again, his arm brushing hers, always sticking close. When he saw the map, he made a small choking noise at the mix of lines and dots and something that looked like a river. "I...What?! How in the world...do we..?? Okay...I respect Great Dragon Ryo...but...does anyone have a legible map? Camila..?" Eurus looked at his rider, who oftentimes is always prepared with useful items, but of course Camila could only shake her head 'no' and he sighed.

At the mention of staying in human form, Eurus frowned deeply. As much as he was getting better at using his human form, all Eurus wanted to do was be a dragon again. Fly again. "I dont think-" "I agree with you all." Camila interupted, looking straight ahead, her brown eyes making contact with Chastaine's momentarily before moving on to the other's as Eurus stared down at her. "Now wait a minute, there could be other ways that don't need us to stay human-" "Name one, Eurus...." Eurus pursed his lips as Camila glanced up at him before sighing. "That's what I figured." Camila turned to Chastaine and the other dragons around, and the more she spoke the more her accent came out, though she didn't seem to notice much. "It is only sound that the dragons stay in these forms when making contact with other humans in cities and towns. You are all still yourselves after all and it is the safest strategy at the moment, since we do not know what we are walking into exactly." Camila bit her lip, leaning back a little. She really did not like speaking too much amongst a group, but she had to say it. Eurus golden eyes bore into her head though not with anger but with slight surprise. He couldn't help but sigh softly in defeat, knowing staying a human when traveling to urban areas would be the best choice, though he looked around for any objections, running a hand through his red hair absent-mindedly. "You so owe me a few songs on the flute, Cami." Eurus said telepathically. "Fine with me." Camila leaned on Eurus fondly.

(it is so late but I just had to post before sleeping. Sorry if anything is worded weirdly and stuff.)​

Last edited:
( @Raven Haruka / @Akatsuki Gremory / @sleepingxdragon / @Crow / @Boo Girlie BoomBoom / @Xariot / @WhiteWolfKC )

He watched Misery take the clothes from him, while flashing her a grin to put her at ease. While she busied herself with putting on the clothes, Jordyn finally allowed his brow to furrow in consternation. She's so small', he thought to himself, but that part honestly wasn't much of a surprise. Even as a dragon Misery was considered small for her size. No, the part that truly worried him was how fragile she looked, her body so thin it looked like a stray breeze would knock her over. He felt a vice like grip over his heart, as his stomach twisted. The only question currently on his mind was, 'How am I supposed to keep her safe?'. When she finally dressed herself, he let his expression falter, returning to his trademark grin, as his dragon grabbed hold of him.

With Misery gripping his arm Jordyn could tell through her body language that something was off. She seemed freaked out about something, the 'something' in question he just attributed it to be the sudden change to a human form. And in all honesty, her feelings more or less mirrored his own, after all what did Ryo even expect them to do? Especially with the most powerful creatures in the world reduced to mere humans. They walked a bit, following the group out of the cave, before they stopped just outside the Cave's exit. "Jordyn? I can't see out of my left eye.", he slowed his stride, slightly confused by the sudden outburst. He gave her a light tap on the side as he brought the arm she was attached to, around to face him, removing his arm from hers so he could take a look at the eye in question. He gripped her lightly by the chin, turning her face into the light, and seeing the solid black orb that was her left eye. He of course handled the situation with grace. "Oh. Well that's . . . Shit." A nervous two syllable laugh escaped his lips, as he thought about what to do in a calm, professional manner.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!', he scratched the back of his head casually as his heartbeat in contrast to his calm outside demeanor began to beat faster. 'Ryo, this better not be permanent.', he snapped, mentally at the totally passed out dragon. He doubted the old man could hear him. Letting out a breath, he didn't even know he was holding in, he decided to finally say something. "Don't worry, soon as we get you back to dragon form, everything will be A-Okay. I'm sure of it." He lied, speaking to her mentally, so his voice wouldn't waver. Jordyn wasn't sure of his statement in the slightest, that was just the best case scenario, but he couldn't bring himself to say, 'Hey guess what, you're gonna be partially blind for the rest of your life! Cool, eh?'

He let her grab his arm again, as he led her outside with the others, and tuned into the conversation, while taking a look at the map. "So uh . . . What the hell am I looking at? Seriously this is like someone tried their hardest to make this undecipherable by the greatest minds on Earth. Wait I think I'm starting to understand it-- and it's gone. Seriously how did he even find the time to make all these poorly drawn lines?"

He raised his arms above his head in exasperation, before turning to the group, "So anyway, I'm for whichever plan does not involve me getting shot out of the sky. I'm actually allergic to falling sixteen thousand feet out the air. Not sure any of you knew that. I'm also secretly allergic to dying, so if there's a plan that involves that, I just want to let you know I'm not a fan." He crossed his arms, a content smile settling on his face as he knodded his head slowly, acting as if he'd just said something smart. "What do you think Misa?" He asked her aloud, hoping to get her to speak out to the group.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
87945-7b404457f525710c239115babc72e638.jpg

~Oleander~
{ @sleepingxdragon @Boo Girlie BoomBoom }

"'Kay, so I say: 'Sup, dragon...?' and then you go: 'Sup, Penelope! You're soooooooo pretty and I'm in love with you! You have such nice clear skin! ' and then we tap fists, 'kay? Next time, dragon, 'kay? Next time..."
Not a word managed to make sense to the plant dragon, as he just stared at Penelope.
~Meanwhile, in the present(ish)~
Oleander was trying to focus, really, but to many people were talking, it was hard to keep track. Not to mention moving his head around constantly was so much work, honestly how did humans manage to survive? Though basically what he managed to derive from the topic was that he had to choose whether or not the dragons were to remain 'human' whilst the group was in populated areas. Alastor had already approved of this idea, so naturally he didn't see any reason to oppose...not to mention he didn't really know how to change back anyhow, so this way was easier.
What did catch his attention on the map, however, was the place marked Finish! , somewhat southeast of their current position. Poking his rider, he spoke outloud, albeit quiet enough so that if anybody wasn't paying attention they might not have caught on to what exactly was said. "Hey, I know that place." It wasn't a lie, actually one time while he was taking a walk (that accidentally ended up with him getting lost) he stumbled upon a road leading to a weird mix of artificial colors. Upon returning back 'home' did he realize that it was a city, and a noisy one at that. Suddenly the person who had laughed during GDR's speech from before spoke up, a question catching Oleander's attention.
"What do you think Misa?"

Looking by him, the young male was shocked to see such colorful hair. Well, it was more like he was shocked at the fact he hadn't noticed her before, though that wasn't what really caught his attention. No, it was how she looked, her skin extremely pale and her figure very petite. Telepathically, he tried to confirm with Alastor that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.
Is it just me or does 'Misa' look like she could fall over and die?

88751-4f7ec4601a0fe8983587f962bb5a573f.jpg

~Misery~
{ @InkaDinkaDoo }

"Oh. Well that's . . . Shit."
His tone, although calm, wasn't really something that sounded natural for her rider, causing Misery to worry. Then the fact that his next statement was sent telepathically...again, very worrying indeed. Of course, she tried not to show Jordyn that she was worried too much, keeping a very natural smile on her face as she stood silently to the side. When suddenly she heard herself become included in the conversation, she smiled a little brighter, one arm still linked to Jordyn's as she tilted to her head a bit.
"I like this form, it lets me lean on Jojo more often!" Shameless to a fault, her tone was completely innocent, not realizing she may have just offended some dragons by saying she didn't like being a majestic creature as much as being a small, weak human. For once, Misa wasn't in a mood to socialize that much, instead closing her eyes (or as it appears to the others, eye) and resting her head on her rider.

{ @sleepingxdragon }

"Now that we have a location we can start to make preparations to leave" Kusanagi said to Dione using telepathy"You can switch back into your form now. I think it would be okay" Everyone was now socializing and talking among themselves. The Space Dragon agreed to his plan and so have most of the others. This is good as in the next events from the time they get into that city the battle is on. Metaphorically or not. If someone reveals that they ride dragons or that they can turn into humans it could end extremely wrong. If the nations get desperate enough they might even execute random innocent people for fear the could turn into dragons. Kusanagi's mind raced between the potentiality of war and peace. He wondered when the other will start to move out. He wanted to leave almost immediately but waiting until morning was the best idea. I night to get some rest and process everything that happened today.

He decided to stay with the group and simply listen or answer questions. Kusanagi wanted to let the others get their opinions and options out. Even though he prides himself on his tactics someone might come up with a better idea and this wasn't a time to fight egos. He held onto Dione while he thought. It comforted him greatly. He wasn't sure if she was uncomfortable so he didn't do anything more than put his arms around her. "Am I starting to like a dragon..?" He thought to himself. It was unexpected. He wasn't sure how to externalize it so he kept it from Dione. Kusanagi was scared of how she would react. Would she leave him to go find another rider or even simply kill him. Dragons are a very proud and majestic race and having a human like them romantically would be almost sacrilegious in his mind. He kept it in the back of his head and listen to the group and how they progress in the plans for traveling into town.

tumblr_inline_n6vr0fAW0L1r2h8qj.png

Given the vast amount of remarks being exchanged heavily by riders and dragons alike, Alastor figured they had more or less come up with a plan. For the time being, it was best to keep the dragons out of sight from the other humans and cities. If the worst happened to occur.. then he wouldn't hesitate to take matters into his own hands. After all, he wouldn't be entirely on board with the idea of doing something that could possibly endanger the dragons, in particular Oleander. That wasn't a risk he was willing to take, regardless of the consequences. He was certain that the other riders had similar thoughts as well, especially with the way the riders seemed to care for their former dragon companions. Nonetheless, Alastor was fairly confident in his own abilities. Everything would go relatively well in the end.

It wasn't until Oleander spoke up that lilac hues flickered over to the shorter male, astonishment and confusion making itself apparent. "I suppose we have that part settled at the very least." He pipped up, exchanging a brief look at his companions. From what he could tell, this was already a small team of people, right? No one was planning on taking off on some solo mission now, he hoped. After all, leaving the map in someone else's hands wasn't something he was planning on doing- it didn't settle well with him, honestly. Besides, Alastor wanted to make another go at reading the map, regardless of how.. difficult it proved to be. Something the grand Space dragon, Chastaine agreed on.

"So anyway, I'm for whichever plan does not involve me getting shot out of the sky. I'm actually allergic to falling sixteen thousand feet out the air. Not sure any of you knew that. I'm also secretly allergic to dying, so if there's a plan that involves that, I just want to let you know I'm not a fan."

"It is only sound that the dragons stay in these forms when making contact with other humans in cities and towns. You are all still yourselves after all and it is the safest strategy at the moment, since we do not know what we are walking into exactly."

"What?! And remain in this form till when? Wearing this... this fabric? How dare a dragon be forced to do such a thing... HIDE?! A Space-Dragon, no less! Penelope! I'll do no such thing! I am Chastaine, 'Heavenly Sentinel!' I am done hiding from mortal eyes!"

"Now that we have a location we can start to make preparations to leave."

"Kusanagi says it will make a good battle advantage, Dione says its good recon and Ollie's Rider says we shouldn't attract attention, Chaza... please..."

There was quite a lot of input being exchanged at the given moment. "Look I'm not saying any of you, especially you Chastaine, should hide in these forms- but it's the best decision for right now. We've been away for a long time now, so there's no way to be certain of the dangers we could all face once we start this journey. I'm sure we're all aware that things have changed out there, which leads us to our current task." The map being gestured at, "We need to use discretion first to figure out what's going on, otherwise we could cause trouble in the long run and end up hindering our mission."

With the last of his speech dying down, Oleander's voice soon entered his mind. 'Is it just me or does 'Misa' look like she could fall over and die?' At the remark, lilac hues found themselves flickering over to the very petite female, taking her appearance into consideration now. "No.. it's not just you. It does seem like it, but.." His words trailed off, uncertain of how to decipher the mystery of what happened to the very petite female with colorful tresses.

"I agree with Kusanagi, we should start with the preparations.." Alastor trailed off for a brief moment, before lilac hues tentatively flickered over to the riders. "If I'm assuming correctly, we'll be a group, right? If that's the case wouldn't it be wise to get the formal introductions out of the way?"

tumblr_mcq557KVVo1r1z90h.png

As much as Dione preferred her natural and original form, she couldn't give way to her own temptations. This mission would be a difficult one and she needed to get used to this form as quickly as possible. With the elder dragon sleeping once more, there was no point in avoiding the use of this form that had been given to the dragons. At the very least she wanted to try adjusting to this form for the time being. With that thought in mind, she listened to the conservation currently taking place between several riders and dragons. It would only be a few moments later that she heard the remark sent by Kusanagi sent via telepathy. "Actually.. I think I'll remain in this form for now. I want to get used to it." She replied telepathically, amber hues flickering over to the other dragons.

Based on her observations, it seemed like there were quite a few who were reluctant to remain in this form for the time being. At the thought, her gaze flickered over to Kusanagi as she tried to find the correct way to phrase her thoughts. If they truly wanted to blend in.. then it was obvious the dragons, including herself, would need quite a bit of practice. "Perhaps we should also attempt to adjust ourselves more to these forms. I.." Her eyebrows furrowed, ".. believe some practice in these forms would be useful to us." They couldn't blend in if they were lacking knowledge in any human customs or mannerisms. The last thing she wanted was to be the reason why Kusanagi was in danger.

While this knowledge was already in mind, Dione was all too aware of the liability she could provide in this fragile form. The use of flight and fire were temporarily gone leaving her with only the use of her two feet and fleshy form. Neither thought being a comforting one for the fire dragon. With his arm around her frame, the redhead had been mindful of maintaining her balance- discreetly trying to avoid troubling him too much.

Given the chatter going on, Dione could only also it was alright if she tuned out the conversation briefly. "I'm not.. troubling you, am I?" She questioned telepathically, deciding to settle her worries first before concerning herself about something else. Her rider came first, after all.

--- x
{ @Akatsuki Gremory , @Raven Haruka , @Boo Girlie BoomBoom , @Crow @InkaDinkaDoo , @Xariot , and @WhiteWolfKC}

"I like this form, it lets me lean on Jojo more often!"

The words hit him in the chest like a proverbial truck, as he glanced down at his Dragon now significantly more aware of the weight that was calmly leaning against his arm. Jordyn could feel his face heating up, as the tips of his ears turned a bright red as his brain temporarily melted. Letting out a nervous laugh he turned to the group, trying to calm his beating heart.

"If I'm assuming correctly, we'll be a group, right? If that's the case wouldn't it be wise to get the formal introductions out of the way?"

At this he turned towards Alastor, his confident grin returning, as he waited to see if anyone else would go first. Clearing his throat theatrically, he stepped forward, his hands on his hips. "Name's Jordyn Jovian, friends call me Jojo." He turned his head slightly, his gaze falling on the girl from before, Camila. "But you can call me anytime!" He winked clumsily in her direction. "And this colorful outspoken beauty right here-" He said, while gesturing towards Misery. "-is Misa." He reached over with his other hand, patting her lightly on the head as he said this. "So uh, who's next?" He looked around at the others, his stomach a pit of nervous energy, as he hoped he'd made a good impression. Despite how he felt, he maintained his confident grin from earlier, the look on his face seeming to dare anyone else to step up and introduce themselves.

Camila blinked and smiled softly at the boy, a small hint of a blush appearing on her cheeks. "It's nice to meet you, Jojo and Misa." Camila said lightly, and Eurus raised an eyebrow at the boy, his golden eyes meeting Jojo's and nodded in greeting. He looked down at Cami and held back a chuckle, though his golden eyes flashed in amusement still and he didn't hesitate to comment telepathically. "That's some blush you got going there, again." Camila nudged Eurus slightly and shot a slight glare at him, "Oh shut up, Eurus." Eurus nearly did laugh out loud, though he kept it internal, "Not my fault the human boy is a smitten with you." Camila smacked the dragon lightly before clearing her throat.

"My name is Camila, for those who didn't hear before." She looked at Eurus, who flashed a smile."Eurus calls me Cami, and I'm fine with whichever name. Um..." She pushed her hair behind her ear, nervous of the group listening. They were all so amazing, dragons and people alike. What could she help with? She didn't feel very amazing. She nearly retreated behind Eurus, though he gave a small encouragement, speaking telepathically, "Go on, Cami." and she thought better of it. "I-I can provide assistance with language barriers in the places we go, as you can probably hear I, um, am fluent in Spanish as well as other languages. Although I am sure that wouldn't be a problem because you all probably travel a lot but...yeah" She stepped closer to Eurus, flashing a glance at Jojo before looking up at the dragon warily, who flashed another smile, and she relaxed.

Eurus smiled brightly and gave a small bow to the group. "A pleasure to be with you all, both dragons and riders. I am Eurus, just Eurus, Autumnal dragon, happy to aid this group in any way I possibly can, dragon form or otherwise." He scratched his short beard lightly before continuing."Yep, well, ready to get this show on the road." He chuckled and stepped back, smile staying on his face.

Elrynd listened dutifully as the great dragon elder spoke, his mind beginning to race slightly at the briefing of the peacemaking mission entrusted to his kind now. He felt uneasy, not sure how the dragons and their riders are supposed to convince the warring humans to agree to peace. Would they need to use their powers to force the humans through fear, or should they be taking a diplomatic approach, and how would they do that if they decided to? His thought train did not travel much farther before mist enveloped the cavern after hearing the great dragon's words "I have a special little gift for you lot."

Elrynd felt as though he was being compressed by the mist, which did not seem far from the truth when he looked down at this new form with frail limbs and sighed internally. "So that's how it's supposed to be then," he thought before returning to the real world and realizing he could barely move, turned to his rider. "Sam! Get me some clothes. I cannot walk with these weak human legs."

After accepting his new attire and taking some time to adjust to his form, Elrynd stood with Sam and began to think again. He did not believe this mission would be easy, it certainly being a big responsibility, and he thought of Sam's part in it. Knowing Sam, this news of an adventure must come as exciting, but is hew aware of the importance and difficulty of the task entrusted to them? Sam then spoke, his thoughts being close to the El's own. "A peace team, huh. I can't really imagine how a bunch of teenagers including myself could stop an entire war. But it would be nice to see what the outside is like." Elrynd did not speak, letting his mind wander some more as they stood a distance away from the other dragons and riders.

After a while, he turned to Sam again. "Sam, I want to be sure you know this job we've been given is very important, and it won't necessarily be easy. No, I would say it most definitely won't be easy. And I think we might want to introduce ourselves to the others, they share our mission after all."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam sighed and turned to the group of strangers. "Hi, I-I'm Sam." Sam kicked himself internally for stuttering and sounding like an idiot, but there were reassuring smiles all around him. Regaining his breath, he continued to speak to the rag tag group of teenagers. "I'm not one for peace, so maybe if things start getting rough out there you can rely on me!" He pointed his thumb at himself and flashed a grin. He heard a snicker from someone within the group but decided to ignore it. "O-oh, and this is my dragon Elrynd." He pointed to the human version of Elrynd who was trying to balance himself on his legs. Sam sighed internally, he had wanted to be the epic hero with the pic partner, but fate was not in his favor at the current time. Nevertheless he had gotten through the hardest part of social situations and things could only be looking up.

Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
Status
Not open for further replies.