Humanity's godsend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take me out for some motherfucking chicken wings and I'll be your friend for life.

Oookay, I'm gonna be a weirdo and mention food you likely don't know because it comes from Czech cuisine. First of all, I adore roast pork with dumplings and sauerkraut.
crop-238317-5030aaa94f876-vepro-knedlo1.jpg

Yes, it's about as healthy as it looks. In a similar vein, I also love roast sirloin in sour cream sauce with dumplings.
126514970416.jpg

I'd also kill for a good goulash, especially if it's so spicy other people flee in terror upon smelling it.
VES24dc6f_31ONA27b.jpg

Also, I made potato dumplings with bryndza sheep cheese today for lunch and it was mouth-watering.
23374_480x360_4bba73c1c9b13aac2684e863b91de1b8

All the stuff to make my buns, my muffins, and my rolls. I cannot do with out them, and they are so much better made by my hands than bought from the store :D

Also, potatoes. I love potatoes.

And meatballs in a stroganoff sauce.

And spinach. I simply cannot live without it XD

And now I'm hungry and want to cook the rest ofthe day away.

Polish food.

It.
IS.
AMAZING.

There's no good Polish restaurants in the NW suburbs of Chicago unless you count "modern" Polish cuisine, which I outright reject 'cause I hail from a long line of country bumpkins on my mom's side. ._. I also hail from a long line of fantastic cooks on my mom's side and we have plenty of Polish-owned supermarkets and delis but FUCK, I want to be able to take my friends out and not get served weird Polish-fusion shit.

A subway sandwich, guac + chips, and homemade mac & cheese. Stuffed crust pizza is good as well. I'm also a big fan of chocolate.

Humanity's godsend...

... has to be THUMBS! Without which, all these wonderful food creations would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.