Humanity or Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
Hey, guys and gals. Anyone who knows me is well aware that I am a zombie fanatic. It is by far my favorite genre if done right. So, of course, I want to do a zombie rp. A successful one for once!

Anyway, I am thinking of going with some pre-written characters, and using them to see how that works. I know that I typically prefer to write my own characters, so I don't imagine most people would want to play characters that I have written. Even if people wouldn't want to, I'd be perfectly fine with just playing a couple of them myself and forgetting about the others. (or having them pop up here and there.)

The premise is simple. The world has been taken over by the undead. Pockets of survivors exist, scattered throughout the cities and countrysides. One such pocket has been surviving for several months. Conflicts occur within the group, spats over leadership and morality are common, and death is all the more so. We start in a small diner where they took up residence, using various methods in order to survive.

The diner is small, only a main dining room, a counter with the register, a kitchen behind the counter separated by a door on either side of a small three-by-ten foot window. There is a pair of restrooms on the east end of the dining room, and a small office in the back of the kitchen. There are also gas pumps out front, and two vehicles for the current group of survivors. Out back is fenced in, and a small garden is tended by a couple members of the group, Canned goods and similar food items are stored in the office, as well as the small amounts of food that had been grown. Occasionally, the group has traded with others, food, medicine, and ammunition are common trade items.

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality: (A few sentences or so. Optional)
Biography: (A little about their life before the outbreak, and a little after leading up to now.)
Weaponry: (Try to go easy on this, yeah?)
Appearance: (Description or pic)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in seeing your pre-written characters.

I like zombie survival as much as the next guy, but it seems like they end almost as soon as they start most of the time. Still, its tempting. You've got hard maybe from me, assuming I can play my own character if I don't like any of your premades.

I'd be up for this. I'm game to see your pre-written ones, and as long as you're open-minded to tweaking or letting me create my own this sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to finally play a zombie RP that goes successfully.

Added a sheet for you guys. Sorry if you prefer pre-written. I just feel it is easier this way.

th

Name:

Cecily

Female

Personality:

Cecily is an adamant young woman who feels strongly for people she grows attached to. She has been having a great deal of difficulty coping with the things she has seen. Much like her "brother", she has had to things that she found difficult to do, made decisions that weighed heavily on her heart. She is kind and caring to those she grows close to, and is sometimes trusting to a fault. However, she often acts out and seems rude or unruly. This is primarily due to her past mistakes of trusting those she shouldn't have.

Biography:

Cecily was raised an only child to a doctor and a police officer. At a very young age she was taught much by her parents, medical skills by her mother and self defense by her father. She developed hobbies when she was young, as many do. Her favorite extracurricular activity was archery, which she practiced nearly every day after school. She had a moderately happy childhood, which was unfortunately ruined about six months ago when her parents were both turned by an intruder in their home. She watched them both be killed, and was forced to flee for her life. With her, she carried an emergency backpack with a few medical supplies and a small amount of food, as well as her bow and a quiver of arrows to defend herself with.

She immediately met up with her friend, whom she had known the majority of her life. He had the tendency to get the both of them into trouble, which was what attracted her to him in the first place. The duo had been talking about taking a sudden trip for a while now, but they had never expected it to be a forced event. Fortunately, the two had little trouble navigating the cityscape, as they had both been practicing their urban movements for years. Thanks in no small part to the classes they had been taking for several years, they were able to apply their teachings to another popular pass-time, free-running. Thanks to this, the two had often managed to evade trouble.

Unfortunately, complications were bound to occur. In time, the two wound up running out of food, and ran into a dry spell of being unable to locate any food, and very little clean water. Damon, her friend, took ill. With a stroke of luck, Cecily discovered a small diner where a group had taken up residence. It was difficult for her to persuade their leader to allow them to stay, but they decided that a couple of people who could easily sneak into town and scavenge would be useful. So, they allowed the two of them to stay there, and treated Damon back to health with their medicine. The group had grown a little more since they arrived a couple months ago, but, for the most part, it remained small. Now, it seems that the reserves of the diner are running low, and another run must be made. Soon enough, they may be forced to move on.

Weaponry:

Wooden Recurve Bow - 25 Arrows

(Here is my first character. I will make a sheet for Damon as well.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.