Hullo.

S

Sato

Original poster
Hullo. Hullo. How are you all. I go by the name of Sato, for the most part. I'm currently enlisted in the military, and as some are aware the military does swiftly give us quite a bit of downtime after our entry - and then snatches it all away just as quickly. I currently have a bit of leisurely time to myself and so I'm going to spend it doing what I like - writing stuff. I am, however, a full-time soldier, and so I sometimes have no access to the Internet at all. Still. If you can look past that and don't mind erratic posting replies, we should get along well enough, I think?

As you were!

Well, welcome to Iwaku! It's definitely understandable that you can't always be online, though I'll still suggest this thread for when you need to let us know you'll be gone for a while. I find it quite useful for when I need to take a break or I'm busy with visiting family.

Other than that, I hope you stumble upon something you like here and decide to hang around.

Yes, we have many members here that are currently within the military. No need to worry about schedules, we will understand.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to the site.

hello there and welcome! This is two people I've said hello too! Count yourself EXTRA lucky :D *polishes her fryingpans* We are most glad to have you aboard though! :)